(2014/06) Jun 2014 BTB

nitecherub

Same here, doing ROM and AD together. Have booked BS, venue and photographer already. Waiting to do my photoshoot coming May.

So far March 2014 is very popular... more June BTBs should be joining in soon though!
happy.gif

stac0203

Hihi! Am doing AD and ROM in June 2014 too! =)

I'm having a bit of a headache deciding if I should go ala carte or select a studio package to do everything for me. Am more pro towards ala carte. Quite a few friends say it will be more value for money. What about you ladies? =)

I'm doing ala carte. If u have an idea of what u want & find going through the 'traditional' way of preparing your nuptials a boring thing, ala carte may suit u. I prefer concept photography (more meaningful rather than just going places of interest to do poses) & have more freedom n say in each service. U'll often see brides commenting that they have to top up this & tht till few thousands. I find tht i might as well do ala carte. With proper & hardworking researching, i wont veer too far frm budget.
Btw, im a dec 2014 bride. I can share with u my progress if u r interested.

Kah Bee, Justina, u've got mail! Sorry for my long email~! Cos i like sharing. But the norm is usually take the expressway route. Ppl will think i got money buy petrol so took the smaller route. So no point keep explaining.

nitecherub

*waves* Hi stephtanjh! Congrats!

Saw your message in the 2014 BTB thread. Can't advise on those BS 'cos I didn't check with them during my BS hunt.

Esvta

Hihi! Am doing AD and ROM in June 2014 too! =)

I'm having a bit of a headache deciding if I should go ala carte or select a studio package to do everything for me. Am more pro towards ala carte. Quite a few friends say it will be more value for money. What about you ladies? =)

I have the same headache as u! June bride here too :)

Linz85

Hi all,

I have Bluebay VIP vouchers to give away. You will get 6 additional photos (worth $480) directly if you use my referral voucher when you sign up at Delphi Orchard. Since I will also be getting 6additional photos if you use my voucher, I will be giving $50 cash upon successful referral.

I have negotiate with them and get thecbestavkage with some special atrangementbfor both precwedding photoshoot package in Taiwan/Singapore and for actual day package.

Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested to use this referral voucher. Thanks!

crystalrainbowz

Hi, I had just taken my pre-wedding shoot in Singapore last week. Estva, I guess ala carte and studio package has its pro and cons. Ala carte allows for more customisation but you will probably need to spend more time sourcing for things. For studio package, depending on which studio you prefer, it may be expensive but most of the stuff will be done for you. Of course there is lesser customisation. Just make sure it is within your budget and that you are happy with it :)

jac_ho

i had my wedding 3 months ago and i chose the ala-carte route :)

willing to share my experiences with those who are confused which route they should go with :) (im not a wedding planner by the way)

cheers,
jac

Tia_YC

Hi! Congrats to all! I'm a Jun 29 BTB. Really excited! Hv made tentative booking with Fullerton, other then that, have not done anything else. Anyone has any idea when should the shoot be taken if the AD and ROM is going to be held in Jun 2014? :)

Esvta

I have the bridal studio that I like :) and also don't mind taking time to plan it in ala-carte.. Haha! *cant make up my mind*

Jac.. Mind sharing contacts of your vendors here? :)

Tia.. I think PW PS approx. 3-6mths in advance ba.. Check w them how long they need in advance to have your albums read for your AD :)

Tia_YC

Thanks dear, I better start looking for bridal shop alr. :p

What about JP? How early in advance must we 'book' the JP? :)

Thanks!

lemonzil

Depending on how 'hot' ur JP is. you can book ur JP more than 3 months in advance. but you can only do ur e-filing 3 months before ur solemnization date. :)

Tia_YC

Was reading the forum, there is this JP Dr Phua Tan Tee, seems to have a lot of good reviews so will be considering him. Have u all book ur JP yet? :)

P.S: Lemonzil, totally agree with ur signature quote! Love it! "until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

lemonzil

Tia_YC: hmmm.. yeap.. he seems quite popular. but i didn't engage him. i got Mr Chia Ti Yu as my JP and i had engaged him in Jan when my wedding was in Apr. about 3 months. :)

Yes, i find it soooo true on that statement from Anatole France!

Tia_YC

How was Mr Chia Ti Yu? Good? :)

Yep! I'm actually vegetarian cos' dun wanna kill animals. Kinda sad that I can't have vegetarian wedding dinner for all the guests due to parental objections.

lemonzil

He was a very nice man! he has this sharing session on marriage and love which he ask if we wanted it. So we did.
Very practical and touching.

oh.. yeah, when it comes to banquet not everyone can accept it to be fully vegetarian. how about ur own table only?

Tia_YC

That's very nice! I might consider him. Do you have his contact? Is he fluent in Chinese as well?

Can't as well as my parents aren't vegetarian and my grandparents doesn't like vegetarian food too. So looks like only I will be eating vegetarian. Lol.

lemonzil

Oh yes! you can email him at: [email protected] he speaks fluent Chinese. We requested for his sharing on blissful marriage based on Buddhism Teachings to be in Chinese as our parents aren't really good in English. Heh.

Oh, then u can only request for ur own share to be in vegetarian... but then, u wont really have time to eat. only the first dish and maybe abit of the 2nd and the last..

jac_ho

hi,

i had --

1) 2 MTM gowns from Amanda Lee Weddings; groom's suit from CYC tailor.

2) Pre-wedding & Actual wedding day PG - Bernard from Avenue 8

3) VG - Benjamin & Rachelle from Avenue 8

4) MUA for pre wedding & actual wedding day - Gin Tan

5) flowers - Peter Ng (a florist in Holland Village)

let me know what else i have missed out :)

enjoy ladies!!!

lemonzil

it's a evening banquet or luncheon? i think u'll be too busy rather than nervous? I was extremely nervous during both march ins... especially the first one and the speech~!

lalagirl

Hello... Am a June 7 2014 Bride... Our thread seems quiet, how's the prep going for all? I'm Catholic, so m having church wedding and wedding dinner at Crowne Plaza. Just signed with The Aisle at the BOWS fair 2 weeks back and also gotten a 3 in 1 photographer and videographer and a photo booth for church..let me know if you wanna share more info..

Apic Moments.jpg Ryan + Rachel0146.jpg

Lovely Btbs,

This is Michelle, i'm the bridal coordinator for Apic Moments. I'm a bride to be too! For 2015 though =)

Just dropping by to say hi and also to let you girls know that you can drop me a mail if you need any assistance in your wedding preparations, anything at all. Though i've only started planning for my own wedding, but having being the industry for a good couple of years, i can definitely share with you girls some of my knowledge. =)

Same time, i'm also glad to inform you girls that we are currently having promotion of up to 20% discount for our packages. Send me a note if you girls wanna find out more.

Those of you looking for MUA, there will also be a 10% discount off packages from www.makethisout.com if you sign up for any of our packages.

Sure hope to hear from you girls!

stephtanjh

Hihi All.
We have 10 more months to go. Time pass very fast!!!
I haven't decide when to take my photoshoots.
Currently doing planning on getting my bridesmaids, AD schedule, wedding songs etc.
Been looking around for ideas for gowns, hairstyle, heels etc.
=)

Hihi All.
We have 10 more months to go. Time pass very fast!!!
I haven't decide when to take my photoshoots.
Currently doing planning on getting my bridesmaids, AD schedule, wedding songs etc.
Been looking around for ideas for gowns, hairstyle, heels etc.
=)

Hi Steph,

It's strongly recommended that you take your photoshoots at least 6mths in advance as it will take time for you to select the photos, the editing process, designing of album layout, and the making of the album

Love,
Michelle
www.apicmoments.com
Love Beyond Words

stephtanjh

Hi Steph,

It's strongly recommended that you take your photoshoots at least 6mths in advance as it will take time for you to select the photos, the editing process, designing of album layout, and the making of the album

Love,
Michelle
www.apicmoments.com
Love Beyond Words

Thanks Michelle.
Erm...I shall plan to do so in Jan. Dec is school holiday and will be very crowded everywhere. =)

Date finally fixed on 1st June & banquet booked..anyone on the same date as me?or if interested,i can share my venue to discuss w fellow btb too ;);)

pinkid2001

omg... im also a 1st june btb.. seems like 1 june is also a hot date so far.. i jus confirmed my venue last week.. now looking for bs. not sure if i should go ala carte or jus go ahead find a bs that offers everything. so many things to do!!