(2014/06) Jun 2014 BTB

stephtanjh

Hihi. So many 1st June BTB here. I'm 14th June btb.
I booked Bridal Zone as my BS, has chosen my white gown and banquet gown. So far. service quite good.
I'm looking forward to my next fitting, make up trail and photoshoot next month.

Honey0

omg... im also a 1st june btb.. seems like 1 june is also a hot date so far.. i jus confirmed my venue last week.. now looking for bs. not sure if i should go ala carte or jus go ahead find a bs that offers everything. so many things to do!!

hey hi pinkid2001, congrats!! yeah, 1st june =awesome date! ha..
there is an upcoming BOWS event gng on 1st week of jan at dobby gault, you can try finding bs there.. mine is package, but doesn't includes AD pg and vg... sigh!

Honey0

Hi June BTBs,
Anyone keen to share medi/pedi package with me? 3d wedding nail arts, classic, all ala carte nails services, etc at 30% discount. Location at tpy or amk.
Im too kia su, think I signed up too much.
If keen, do PM me.. ;)

pinkid2001

hey hi pinkid2001, congrats!! yeah, 1st june =awesome date! ha..
there is an upcoming BOWS event gng on 1st week of jan at dobby gault, you can try finding bs there.. mine is package, but doesn't includes AD pg and vg... sigh!
ya... after gng through the process of finding hotel, now have to find BS and AD PG/VG.. really tiring. Not to mention have to find MUA as well..

stephtanjh

ya... after gng through the process of finding hotel, now have to find BS and AD PG/VG.. really tiring. Not to mention have to find MUA as well..

Hihi, usually if you signed up for BS package, they will include in MUA as well. Don't worry and don't stress yourself too much. =)