(2014/01) Jan 2014 BTB

lemonzil

Hi Cynthia! I'm a Sep 14 BTB
happy.gif

goldmaiden

Seems like not many BTB in Jan 2014? I'm planning my date in 1Q2014, and most likely will be going for a date in January! :D

25jan2014

Hi

I am a Jan 2014 BTB!=)

25th Jan 2014..have not decided which banquet hotel yet. Likely 12 tables, shortlisted Pan Pac Orchard, Mandarin Oriental and Grand Copthorne Waterfront.

Any comments on the food and service of these 3 places?

Thanks! =)

xiaomei06

Hi,

Im also Jan 2014 BTB...
Still have no ideal of the location yet..
Future MIL wan chalet. But nice chalet already no more space..
Now I am looking around and find no ideal of any space.. ==

cynthialim

Seems like not many BTB in Jan 2014? I'm planning my date in 1Q2014, and most likely will be going for a date in January! :D

Hello goldmaiden! I think Jan very few! Though I know that my wedding date is relatively hot! Have you decided on your wedding date? :)

cynthialim

Hi,

Im also Jan 2014 BTB...
Still have no ideal of the location yet..
Future MIL wan chalet. But nice chalet already no more space..
Now I am looking around and find no ideal of any space.. ==

Hello xiaomei06! Have you decided on the venue? Chalets.. I know of this lovely one that's for civil servants or something that's amazing for ROMS/Weddings but it's usually very packed.. How many guests do you have? How bout' cafes/restaurants?

xiaomei06

Hello xiaomei06! Have you decided on the venue? Chalets.. I know of this lovely one that's for civil servants or something that's amazing for ROMS/Weddings but it's usually very packed.. How many guests do you have? How bout' cafes/restaurants?

Hi,

I'm looking at NSRCC but since i not their member so i not sure if Im able to book it a not. Other then that i have no ideal.. >.<
Im looking at 50pax? I not sure also.. My MIL want chalet only..
Other then that she dont approve.. :(

Thank you for reading my post.. ^_^

tiramisujen

Me me! Mine is on 18 Jan 2014, booked 16 tables Lunch Banquet at Chijmes Hall! Am having my indoor photoshoot with bridal studio next week and outdoor photoshoot in Sept.. Any tips or things to take note of? Cheers!

Hi,

I'm looking at NSRCC but since i not their member so i not sure if Im able to book it a not. Other then that i have no ideal.. >.<
Im looking at 50pax? I not sure also.. My MIL want chalet only..
Other then that she dont approve.. :(

Thank you for reading my post.. ^_^

Xiaomei, I am also looking for NSRCC, because I'm not local hence need a place to chu jia... U can only book the place 5 months in advance if you are not a member right?

lemonzil

I'm familiar? Really! Sure! Join us as a "graduate" bride!

Yes! wondering if wlny rings any bell.. ? :p sure. will join when i can get access to fb! thanks!

PatChan

Hi All!!!

Congratzz to ALL Brides to Be!!!
I'm also a BTB in 19th Jan 2014!
Had booked, Venue, BS, VG, PG am I still missing out anything??
Can someone advise me where i can find cheap and nice flower girl dresses?

WynDi

Anybody ROM 20/1/14? :) my wedding will be in 6 Dec 2014 though. Sign up PS with Bluebay going Taiwan in Apr for PS and adv honeymoon. Collecting our rings tomorrow bought from Poh Heng. Currently still looking at banquet

PatChan

I had my ROM done last Sept.
Since you going to Taiwan, suggest that you include at least a night stay in their motel (汽车旅馆)very nice and shiok! look up the Love Motel in Taichung. www.love-motel.com.tw
For Banquet, I suggest you list out what is your priority and act fast.

I'm looking for live band performer, does anyone have any recommendation?

happyfamily888

Hello all. Hello.
Me too. Jan BTB. Date decided by the in laws and their family and my mum.
Dun really like it, but will follow Lo. What can I do?
Me ROM already years back. AD is the inlaws n parents like one. They just chose the date last month. Heizz gonna be very busy. Have booked banquet. The rest haven't done anything yet. Dunno what to do. Abit no mood also. Just called photography, Vincent. He say will send me packages.
Dun worry BTB. It's a very small project. Just imagine you have planned national day celebration before, then wedding is something so peanut to do.
Cheer, happy planning for this small project. ^^

jac_ho

my wedding was 3 months ago and i DIY my candy corner. the apothecary jars i used come in various shapes & sizes.

interested parties please email me @ [email protected] and i'll share the photos of the set up with you.

meanwhile, enjoy your wedding preparation!!

cheers!

sara_angie

hello all BTBs,

my wedding is set on 4-Jan for church, 5-Jan for banquet. Seems like Jan-14 is not a popular month for wedding, cos I only confirmed my banquet in Jun 2013..

I haven't confirmed my church lunch caterer, VG, mobile photobooth, live band etc.. Any bride care to share their progress?

PatChan

hello all BTBs,

my wedding is set on 4-Jan for church, 5-Jan for banquet. Seems like Jan-14 is not a popular month for wedding, cos I only confirmed my banquet in Jun 2013..

I haven't confirmed my church lunch caterer, VG, mobile photobooth, live band etc.. Any bride care to share their progress?

Hi Sara_angie!

Mine is on 19th Jan 2014, I had booked almost everything, Bridal Studio, VG,PG, photobooth, live band, reserved a bridal car.... wondering if i'm still missing out anything. Super ex on everything...
do you need any recommendation? =P

sara_angie

Hi PatChan,

I guess u seem to have everything arranged. Good for you :)
Can share your live band contact and bridal car contact? Thanks in advance!

Apic Moments.jpg Ryan + Rachel0146.jpg

Lovely Btbs,

This is Michelle, i'm the bridal coordinator for Apic Moments. I'm a bride to be too! In 2015 though. =)

Just dropping by to say hi and also to let you girls know that you can drop me a mail if you need any assistance in your wedding preparations, anything at all. Though i've only started planning for my own wedding, but having being the industry for a good couple of years, i can definitely share with you girls some of my knowledge. =)

Same time, i'm also glad to inform you girls that we are currently having promotion of up to 20% discount for our packages. Send me a note if you girls wanna find out more.

Those of you looking for MUA, there will also be a 10% discount off packages from www.makethisout.com if you sign up for any of our packages.

Sure hope to hear from you girls!​

eliselyt

New
Hi all, I am currently preparing for my church wedding too. I am however, confused about the order of service. Must recession be immediately after signing of cert? I am doing a sand ceremony (our personal choice) after signing of cert... not sure how the program should flow. Can recession be after Thank You Speech? Any advice anyone?

OJY

Hi! I'm a Jan 14 bride to be too! Doing everything on the same day - 5th Jan 14! Will be having my banquet and solemnisation at Parkroyal beach road! Can:t believe it's just 2 mths and a week away!!! Still got so much undone! Can pop by my blog at troublesofabridetobe.blogspot.sg if you are free to share my preparation journey! :)

luvstrawberri

Hi, my AD is on 19 Jan 2014.

Have booked my banquet and done the pre-wedding shoot ... now headache for finding hotel for gate crash ....

PatChan

Hi, my AD is on 19 Jan 2014.

Have booked my banquet and done the pre-wedding shoot ... now headache for finding hotel for gate crash ....

HI-Five!! Same date!!!

Are you not local? why are you finding hotel for gate crash? BTW wher did you book for bandquet?