(2013/10) OCT 2013 BTB

orientalfrost

Hi Girls,
I have a $600 package for transfer from Blessed Brides.
Can be used to rent gowns or mtm dresses.

Email me at [email protected] if interested
happy.gif

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

The new forum allows you to "Start Conversation". It is sort of like a private forum thread. Just click on a member's profile name or image and select "Start Converstation". Only invited members will be able to join in the conversation. It is sort of like Facebook group without Facebook. ;)

justhappy

Hi all sisters! I'm so glad to find this community! hahaha... Just fixed my venue in Orchard (HTB likes it) and PG will most likely be 10eyesGallery (amazing journalistic shots they have), gotta start other shoppings instead.

Hope we have a smoooooth preparation a head!

redredkar

hi i AM ALSO a Oct BTB... hope to join the community
Had confirmed Shangrila as my wedding banquet but yet to finalize solemnization venue..
Will be heading Sydney for photoshoot. Any BTB wanna come along too?

szeping

Hi all BTBs,

Sharing a recent shot done in Germany.

577983_10151511641551210_1238130174_n.jpg

We are running promotions now for October BTBs as to wrap up our 2013 slots, do drop us an email at [email protected] and quote that you are from singaporebrides forum so we can hold the offer for you =)

All the best to the smooth preparations, cheers!

honeykitty

hi yy 76: ^5! im also 06 Oct btb...i tried to add you in facebook, but your email stated above doesnt seem to link me to any profile available..pls check ya :)

annechan

Hi BTB,

please add me too! my wedding date on 19th Oct! Hehehehe.. so excitedddd~~ my bali photoshoot will be next next week, 25th April!!! :D

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Instead of adding to FB, you can try using the "Start a conversation" function. This is a feature of this forum where you can start a private chat in this forum and you can invite the 2013 BTB into the private chatroom. Start a "2013 BTB Private chatroom" conversation by clicking on a BTB's username, a new window will pop-up, then click on the "Start a converstation". And that's it. :)

The new chatroom will be visible to invited BTB only.

vintz

nope...
went down to pick AD gown unfortunately cant find one that i like and i showed them they type of rom gown i want they said have to top up 500-800 cos it belong to AD category so thinking of changing bridal shop..

didnt do much research before signin up :(

vintz

hmm dun think its gd to disclose it here... overall their service and everything is fantastic jus that i cant find a gown i like..
never think it could be so troublesome...

xjintingx

hmm dun think its gd to disclose it here... overall their service and everything is fantastic jus that i cant find a gown i like..
never think it could be so troublesome...

But must try to prepare and all the things done already. cuz we only left with 4mths (don't know consider short or average.) Hees!

jjosephine

Oops sorry gals. The FB group is full and admin is no longer adding anymore brides..
We can discuss here :) 3 more months!!

Jesi Ong

Hi all I am a BTB on 20 Oct 2013 too. Can I check with you gers, the lists of things to prepare for AD. I am not gonna have any gate clashing or jie meis...

Sha16

Hi all I am a BTB on 20 Oct 2013 too. Can I check with you gers, the lists of things to prepare for AD. I am not gonna have any gate clashing or jie meis...
Hi Jesi, my hubby also didnt want to have gate crashing games too. But, dont you think its gonna be quite dull and boring, esp you pay so much for photography and videography! He thinks its stupid. Is there anything else your hubby is doing or he just come and fetch you only? No brothers and jie meis? Our hubby cant just come alone right? It will so weird! lol

Jellyfish

Hi, I'm a new member here! Wedding date is on 20-Oct-2013 based on fortune teller consultation.

Things left to do-
sending out invites card
confirm guest list
solemnizer not picking up his call or reply sms/email! Should I worry ><
etc etc

strangely still haven't feel any wedding jitters or what. thought I should have some kind of feelings, but not yet. hope to chat more with fellow Oct 2013 brides!

anirdnas

Hi, I'm a new member here! Wedding date is on 20-Oct-2013 based on fortune teller consultation.

Things left to do-
sending out invites card
confirm guest list
solemnizer not picking up his call or reply sms/email! Should I worry ><
etc etc

strangely still haven't feel any wedding jitters or what. thought I should have some kind of feelings, but not yet. hope to chat more with fellow Oct 2013 brides!

your solemnizer not picking up your calls? have you met him for a discussion already?

im feeling pretty tense when i realised that my AD is in 1 mnth and 2 weeks time. BTW, mine is on the 19th Oct.

Jellyfish

Hi Anirdnas,

I have not meet him for discussion yet... we confirm with him at month of June via email, but now we are suppose to meet him to discuss detail of wedding and sign consent form... However he's not answering his call or replying to sms and email... I'm scare...

anirdnas

Hi Anirdnas,

I have not meet him for discussion yet... we confirm with him at month of June via email, but now we are suppose to meet him to discuss detail of wedding and sign consent form... However he's not answering his call or replying to sms and email... I'm scare...

You want to consider changing a JP?

I do not think he is sincere about it.

Jellyfish

Hi Anirdnas,

Maybe he is travelling oversea or lost his mobile bah. I email to ROM for help too. Anyway a bit paisei if he did pick up his call after all ^_^;

Anyway, today is the day after Seventh month ghost festival so finally we can continue with wedding preparation!

anirdnas

Hi Anirdnas,

Maybe he is travelling oversea or lost his mobile bah. I email to ROM for help too. Anyway a bit paisei if he did pick up his call after all ^_^;

Anyway, today is the day after Seventh month ghost festival so finally we can continue with wedding preparation!

yes! finally! I slacked for a full month and now its getting back to all the wedding businesses again!

Jellyfish

I email to ROM and just got a phone call from ROM office! It seems the solemnizer is traveling overseas and ask me to contact him 2 week later. (heart attack). Maybe can I private chat with you so as to not hijack his thread? haha

Any more October brides? (waves)

Jellyfish

Bump for October 2013 brides! One more week to Oct! Would love to heard more on your preparation , feelings, drama etc~