2012 - Wedding Banquets

michelle_lily9

hi, may i have a list of banquet package as well?
[email protected]
Thank you
happy.gif

kimchigal

Dear All,

I'm letting go my wedding banquet package for April 2012 Sunday in a 5 star hotel in Marina Area (Town) with full wedding show perks.

Min 35 tables and Max 60 tables

Kindly PM me for more details

exotic79

Hi,

I have a wedding banquet to let go next year 2012 with Orchard Hotel.
Per table is $869 nett and there is cash rebate of $40 per table.

Irregardless of muslim or vegetarian table, the price remains the same.

If you are keen, please contact me at 98898331.

Thank you.

Rgds,
Soo

skyblu3

With reference to the following post, the offer is not longer available:
----------------------------------
Hi, I have wedding dinner package at Sheraton Towers to let go.

Interested pls email mi @[email protected]
----------------------------------

rohitash2

Many hotels have already out their banquet halls price list for 2012 like Concorde hotel, Crowne Plaza hotel, Furama Riverfront hotel. These hotels can help help you to find out a proper banquet hall for your personal planning.

oink_oink

Dear all, I have a dinner banquet at Furama Riverfront to let go. Cost: S$1,092.26 nett per table. Date: 22 Dec 2012. May be changed subject to availablity. This is a promotional package which is no longer available at the hotel. For more details, pls email: [email protected]
tks.

akaling

Hi Ladies, i've got a Dinner Banquet to let go.
Open date till Jan2013
Keppel Club Peony Jade (Keppel Hall)
Min28 Tbls at min $638++ per table.
All perks i discussed with co-ordinator will still apply.
ROM Venue at Ocenfront at no additional cost.

Interested, pls email me.
[email protected]

navekng

Hi all,

I have a Copthorne King's Hotel Attractive Package on 02/06/12 to let go:
Price:$888nett (8 course) or $918nett (9 course) per table with min 25 tables. (date can be changed slightly)

$3000 deposit paid (Willing to give up at a negotiable price)

- MENU -
•A sumptuous choice of an exquisite 8 or 9-course set menu specially prepared by our Master Chef Ho and his culinary team of experts from Tien Court Chinese Restaurant

- BEVERAGE -
•Free flow soft drinks & Chinese tea
•Waiver of corkage charge for hard liquor & wines brought in
•Free flow of draught BEER OR fine WINE throughout dinner

- HOTEL STAY -
•One night stay in the Bridal Suite with welcome fruit basket and chocolates (Additional night stay at S$288++ with breakfasts for 2)
•Complimentary Helper room for a night stay with breakfasts for 2
•Special corporate rate of S$188++ for additional bookings of superior room with breakfasts for 2
•American breakfast for two, served up to the Bridal Suite or at Princess Terrace Cafe

- PRIVILEGES -
•Exclusive use of contemporary designed function room
•Complimentary Tea Ceremony with freshly brewed Red Dates Longan Tea with Tea Set
•Wedding favors for all invited guests
•Distinctive wedding invitation card for up to 70% of the guaranteed attendance (excluding accessories and printing of inserts)
•VIP parking lot reserved for the Bridal Car!!
•Complimentary car valet parking facility
•Special designed wedding guest signature book
•Complimentary usage of in-house PA system, LCD projector & giant screen for wedding montage presentation and AV technician on site to assist
•Live telecast of the Bridal March, Champagne-Pouring Ceremony and stage activities
•Light meal served prior or after wedding reception worth $60 (bridal suite only)
•Complimentary parking coupons up to 30 cars, the rest at $3+ per entry basis
•Complimentary food tasting for a table of 10 persons based on selected menu

Interest pls email me at [email protected] or call me at 98778776 for the complete details of the package.

Thanks

silvanns

Hi all,

Can anyone let me know what are the perks that you gals have gotten for weekend dinner package with Traders? Please send to me @ [email protected]?
Anyone held their wedding @ Gallery ballroom? Would like to know the cocktail area, how is the setting like? Could I have some pics on this as well? Thanks.