(2010) ROM in 2010

judyeng

my rom is in april 2010 and wedding dinner in 2011, and i kancheong, already found BS, hair+makeup, PG and dress. thank god my HTB is the 'on' one and he wants to be involved in all the planning process.

for those who are looking for BS, i got a BS frm malaysia the socalled bridal lane.. i did some research and i realise if dnt mind the travelling its so much cheaper there.

anyone rom in april also?

sdkk

Hi i am new here. iam having my rom 2010 May. Start to prepare now.

Can give me some suggestion on:
ROM venue (around 2 table)
MUA
PG

Thanks a lot. really lost what to do now.

lovemiya

Harro!! I am new here too! Will be ROM-ing in June 2010.

Am already panicking for ROM venue (need ard 2 tables) as well, MUA, PG, any good recommendations?

Need help T.T

my email: [email protected]

porcelain

Hello everyone, Happy New Year! How is everyone with the preparations?

@ 2010 & miyabi k, you can try out my wedding co-ord cum MUA www.joieleong.com. She got all the link to PG , flowers etc. So far , she has been so helpful and fantastic, plus her charges all very reasonable.

I am still left with the Gown and shoes. Will be doing my ROM in One rochester. So change my mind on the antique looking gown, maybe something more soft, simple and flowy. Anyone with suggestions?

misstickledpink

Hello Porcelain! Nice to see you here too. I've just checked out your recommendations for MUA, I must admit she is really good! Thanks!

Also, just wanna check if anyone had their ROM done at 1 Twenty Six. Do you guys mind sharing some info with me? Thank you!
happy.gif

porcelain

HIHI Rachel, ya we are chatting on 2 threads and email too!

Ya, I chope Joie after hearing so many good things about her.

I think there is a thread somewhere about 1twentysix. Let me check and send you if I can find! Hehe

porcelain

Hey Rachel,

I also can't find anything on 1twentysix! HEHE. Maybe it is in one of other threads , like someone mentioned. I remembered reading it but as I live far away from East, I would rather do at Rochester. Will keep looking out for you.

Hi Asprah, Joie charging me $300 for ROM. No need to top up fo any ampule and lash. And no ridiculous top up for curling hair , hehe , as we have read from some of our friends here. I get flowers and PG, VG from her too!

judyeng

i want to recommend my friend who is a MUA as well. i hired him for my MUA(hair included) at a rate of $150, but that is a friendship rate so I don't know how much he actually charges. probably around 200. i knew him in my line of work and he does hair and make up for movie, commercials etc(because we in media line). i do like his style of makeup. if u guys wan samples of his work as well as his contact do drop me an email at [email protected]

im not promoting his svcs.. just recommending:)

piggeekgirl

Everything is sort of planned out already. Ordered wedding bands, gotten my dress and heels and venue has been sort of confirmed just waiting for a new proposal from the venue manager again. Also confirmed my MUA and will go for my trial makeup after CNY. My friend will be our photographer for the day. :p

Now we are just lacking my HTB's clothes and the JP. Hehez.

porcelain

Hi everyone, I have also confirmed PG, VG, MUA(gone for trial already), venue & JP. Rings are being custom-made and fiance's suit he is making his own at his regular tailor. But Im still looking for my perfect gown.
sad.gif

other than that we are more than set!

asprah

That's pretty fast Kat. I'm still missing dress (though I've signed up with the BS already), shoes, makeup (not sure if i want to convert the rom makeup given by the BS to a trial for AD), JP, venue, wedding bands. only thing confirmed is PG, maybe video will be done by relatives.

piggeekgirl

porcelain: Hopefully you will find your perfect gown soon! :p

asprah: For me 'cos I didn't sign with any BS since gonna be an ala carte bride next year. Hehez. So basically for my dress I just bought it off the shelf that is basically not too formal or casual for the occasion. Mine is a small affair anyway since only 20 people will attend. Hehez. So maybe it's easier for me to settle.
happy.gif

mokimoks

Hi everyone,
Last minute decision to ROM some time this year. Still waiting for good dates, but is it too late to make reservations? Hope the weekends are not taken up yet. Looking to invite about 200 pax.. (small scale wedding + solemnisation). So far, some potential venues for me are RTC, Furama river front, goodwood park, grand plaza, conrad. Any reviews on these or any other suggestions? Want a cozy yet classy affair, but due to no. of pax, hard to get what I'm looking for
sad.gif

Will appreciate any kind of help!

asprah

i would assume yes. unless they have something on that day. i'm having my solemnisation on a sunday by the way. ^^

sprinkles

Hi Asprah, can send me whatever information & packages u have on hand? Also last minute ROM on 10 JUL and hvnt start anything. Went to see a few venues but nothing interest me so far...hoping to do a simple ceremony with relatives and close frens..60-70 pax.

email: [email protected]

Also..do u noe if JP do external venue if its a weekday

candycandy001

Antz C - I have Sunflower for my ROM bouquet. Hee...

Corliss - I nv been Rendezvous Hotel but I saw my friend's pic, quite nice. Think it is a hot place for holding solemnisation.

Anyone interested a handmade ring pillow/holder? Initially wan to sell away de, but no buyer yet and my hubby chasing me to clear the space... Just drop me an email at candysiew001@gmail if you are interested, I will give it for free... Photo can be found in http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/91431/1392378.html?1270390283

keanewangyz

Hi Asprah,

I promised my gf to start looking for ROM venue and package. My friend introduce this website to me. I guess those package that you have will enable me a quick start.

Hence, I would like to request for them. My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Keane