(2010) 2010 Brides

happy106

Jaq> Probably.. I still need to take a look at the seatings.. Need to adjust my number of tables in order to fit into OH...

You are still considering outdoor isn't it..

bluerosie

booy:I also need to look at the no. of tables we need also coz 35-40 is not here nor there for OH..

yah consider outdoor still..if really can't then back to hotels liao lor..too bad..sigh..after work going aloha changi to view the chalets since nearby my office.

anyone has western sit down dinner caterer to recommend other than purple sage, gustos ?

alicia_yong

HFL> Yup, update me again...
happy.gif

Diane> All the more u shld go. If it's me, i'm oso curious as to how she looks like, & i'll "proof" to her tat we (me & FH) are very very happy together. lol... Mayb A is jus envy of u?

Blue Diamond> Tink if HDB noe tat u r signing ur lease soon, they will speed-up ur HLE process de. So dun worry!
happy.gif

his_fairlady

alicia.. scalli when we go collect e rings i will start scolding e staffs there.. haha.. coz hor yest i called up & asked, e staff said after their delivery guy came will updaTE me if my ring is ready for collection.. but in e end oso nv called..

blue_diamond

Hi Alicia,

Thanks...but i din even have the chance to speak to the processing officer...that the main prob....sigh...

Do i need it for paying deposit or my 1st appt? abit blur on this.

Hi HFL>din pay any cash....it was 30k below valuation...how yr flat hunting?

alicia_yong

HFL> Icic... Den u got call dem again tis morning? The no. u called yest is wat no. ah? I see whether is the no. the same as mine on my receipt.

dinitegrity

Booy,
Ya I guess I'll put on my best appearance le..

KK,
Ok, will heed ur advice & go with him lo. I guess no choice since is zi ji ren as htb claim.

HappyFairLady,
Hope really is zi ji ren lo. The good ting I feel honour is he has only one elder sis & if I am his only one gf going, I feel exclusive. But if his ex is also attending, so it makes 2 gfs (one once, one present) that attending his one & only elder sis wedding. No longer that appealing to me.

VV,
Yes, u catch my points on the so many coincidences. I know how she looks like from photos already. LOL! But hear from my bf was that she is not very pretty & quite plum (but don look like it on her pic, she seem better than what he said.) Or perhaps I am too skinny to make a comparison standing at 38kg? Ya perhaps you are rite, I guess his ex & me r both interested to c hw e other looks like IRL. But i guess i don feel gd if she attend (machiam his sis mei ba wo fang zai yan li 'don take me to heart') But e ting now is not cfm. Dono is A is attending or not.

Alicia,
U are very funny, brightens up my day. I lol now lo!! But fact is me & my bf is not really that very happy. We can b very very gd but e moment happen in a split sec, everything may turn bad.

Deerixp,
You are rite. But she is good fren, i am just his bro's gf. LOL. But e ting now is dono she gt invite A a not.

his_fairlady

alicia.. i called e bugis outlet.. i search e no from e website..

Blue_diamond.. how much does ur re-sale flat cost? urs is 5 room?? i'm still esraching.. coz i'm looking for fully furnished resale flat

kat0606

Booy> oh then ok ah… easier to make decision on own sometimes. Perhaps dun take the risk. Is Carlton ur 1st choice?

VV> welcome back!

Blue_diamond> ya man. HDB hotline is forever that hot! Gets quite frustrating at times. I‘m sure they will note ur app date de. dun worry k.

Diane> u have all our support! Agree with Alicia, go show her ur “power”. hee

thommy

Jes: thanks! Word of advice though, dun choose Regent otherwise u will regret it

Booy: Big Day quoted me 1.8k for PG alone, VG is another 1.5k. Total 3.3k which is VERY exp to me...but his works are really good lah, even featured many times in bridal mags. Maybe we'll settle for Simon Video cos reviews not bad too, and plus it's much cheaper than Big Day at ard 1.3k+ for PG/VG.

KK: I see...then how? NCQ is famous for not giving many perks, so will be diff to squeeze anything out from them. Hope u get some from HL anyway haha.

kat0606

thomas> i heard abt that. trying to c how bah... esp the beer part. 30l is defintely way too little man... hopefully can more things out bah... =)

blue_diamond

Hi HFL,

Yup...it a 5 room flat...near MRT... Mine is not fully furnished, however it simple done up...so we just need to do up the kitchen n bathroom lor.

Hi KK,

Thanks for the positive note....i must say their really like hotline lor....so hard to even get a single soul to speak to...hehehehe

thommy

KK: yup, we tried to neg for free flow beer also cannot, turned down flatly. U got a lot of drinkers among ur guests? Our side I dun think there's a lot, shld be just nice. Just in case I need more, I can always buy 12 bottles or wat and ask them to open for me haha

blueystar

Hi Diane,

in my personal view, u really shld go cos u r already considered as ur BF's WTB. Moreva, mayb his sis really clicked w the ex and invited her more of like a close friend? In addition, ur bf's sis may have view tt u r gracious enuff not to mind and ur r/s w ur bf is considered firm cos preparing for marriage liao. I have aso attended a wedding tt my friend invited his sis's ex cos he is close to him. His sis is already married but it aso doesn't mean he dun gave his sis-in-law face right? it's not easy for u to pretend nothing happened but just smile and get urself busy so tt the relatives will feel u r gd and u can score pts... lol... for all u know, she aso mayn't turn up cos if i were her, i won't go lo... most imptly, attend the event w ur head high cos u r the more official one nw =)

deerixp

Diane: yup. just go and appear how u would appear normally. Just treat her as one of his sis friend. You can even smile to her when u c each other face to face. Show that u are gracious.

sillyfool

Booy, that time when we ask.. if ur wedding is in March.. should be 90% in new ballroom
happy.gif
hahaha cos mostly end of the year 2009 will be new de.. then they start reno old ballroom lol =D you can confirm with them again :D

Carlton is out of my list cos I dont wanna share ballroom.. sighz~

Michelle Chia, Carlton after reno together with old ballroom.. Whole place can go as high as 78 if I didnt rem wrongly ;)

dinitegrity

Blueystar,
Woah, you speak till very well. Make me fly fly fly up to e sky. Anyway I will go lo but wont head high high. But my htb say can use his sis wedding as a range of APs we'll received for our wedding. But I told him is hard to guage since his sis de is a lunch + buffet. Cfm much lesser. But his so close better than relatives de ppl give $2 AP every CNY. I do not tink hw well much they can gif for Wedding. I cant keep myself bz cos there is nth for me to do. I don even know their relatives cos i nv met them b4. My htb only bring me once up to his ah ma's house for dinner (cos he wanna officially intro me but i keep resist cos very orb piang lei.) But yeah, i only know his ah ma lo but i tink his ah ma 4gt me liao. I don care either. But this yr de cny will go his relative's place pai nian lo. Last yr he ardy ask me go le, but i don1. So stupid. So tiring den take $2 AP? My side like it or not, nv go also gt AP. If go e APs also $10 at least. I dono now in today's circumstances there still live $2 APs? That is the amt my great-grandmother give me when I was little.

Deerixp!?
U kidding? Do I still needa smile!? LOL!! I don tink i can act till like that lei. Alright but shall do as u said cos tink of what will happen after being not gracious.. LOL!!

kat0606

blue_diamond> no prob... it's really that hot! =0

thomas> ya, beer & wine drinkers. so that's one of main thing we must have. =)

deerixp

Diane: hee... smile to people you see that day.. will let his relatives have good impression of u.. greet elderly (e.g when he greet, u also greet)..hee... i mean for (A), only smile to her when u c her face to face.. =)

deerixp

Thomas: I managed to get free flow of beer and 1 bottle of red wine per confirmed table during the GCW bridal show in July 08 =)

dinitegrity

Deerixp,

OIC, kk lo.. I will smile la but greet? Perhaps auntie, uncle. Sianz, 2 mth in a row needa do these kinda tiring ting. So not me..
CNY tio, Feb his sis wedding. Gosh! Arrgh~ Killing me...

deerixp

Diane: Yup. It's important to leave a good impression in front of his family's relatives and this will make his parents like u more also rite?

dinitegrity

Aiyo, wont win A de.. She very good terms with HTB's parents in e past & his sis. Cos perhaps that time my HTB NS so they always send him to camp tgt but when HTB return camp den left A alot with his Parents to drive her hm lo... Haha.. But is ok.. Is my htb that I care. I don really care others impression.

deerixp

Thomas: yup..GCW.. think each hotel has their own perks.. for mine... no helpers' room.. so i may need to request and pay for 1.

thommy

haha guessed as much cos NCQ die die wun give u free flow of beer de lol, just ask the NCQ BTBs here and they will tell u the same thing too lol

we do have one bottle of wine per confirmed table though...we also no helpers' room haha

blue_diamond

Hi Snoopy

me called the HLE hotline ley. Even i called the general line...they will still put me thru to the HLE dept....really headache ah...

deerixp

Thomas: yalor... but the NCQ $50 off per table is quite attractive for BOWS2009. Price is impt now... =)

I am shortlisting photographers now.. abit difficult to choose. will go and visit some on this Fri (HTB and mi will be on leave).

alicia_yong

Diane> Haha! Glad tat u luffed! ;P Anyway, not to teach u astray, i tink if for me, i'll "play" wif my bf in front of A. "Play" as in mayb crack a joke & luff together or some intimate actions like "sticking close" to bf? Usually wen i'm wif my bf (whether alone or in public), i'll "punch" or pinch him on his cheeks, so if i see A is ard & looking at us, i'll do the "punching" or pinching to show her tat we're very happy & gd together. lol...

HFL> the no. u called is it 63376533? Coz the salesgal wrote tat no. on my receipt, dunno whether it's bugis outlet de line. If u din call tat no., den mayb try calling it.

deerixp> Ur coffee & tea u din take up photography or they dun haf?

alicia_yong

Diane> If during CNY u happen to see his relatives, try to tok to dem, so tat wen his sis wedding, initiate to go & tok to dem den impression will b gd!

dinitegrity

Alicia,
that is exactly what i did to my htb, but I'll slap him rather den others stuffs. Perhaps hit him also la.. But whenever slap him is when he joke to me bt 'woah this lady very chio' etc stuff like that. But i don tink is gd to do on his sis wedding ba? Tink this will result in his relatives' comment on me cos is like i don respect my htb like that. My htb also wont like me do it cos he very ai mian zi. But he'll pull his ears act kelian say sorry in exchange for me not to slap him le lo.

alicia_yong

Blue Diamond> Tink u can try email dem, coz the other time i emailed dem regarding HLE documents oso, & they replied abt 3 days later.

alicia_yong

Diane> Haha! Ya lah, i alot of pattern de lah, coz he like wood mah! The other time wen my bf's paternal relatives (uncles & aunts) came (coz of my bf's dad's demised), den he wanted to treat those relatives a dinner b4 he send dem to take a bus back to m'sia, but i insist of gg wif him (coz he initially dun 1 2 bring me along), but in the end, the aunts liked me a lot & they ask him hurry get married. Haha! So after they left, i told him, see, no regret to bring me along rite? lol... Coz he like dunno how to entertain dem de lor... So u gotta seize the chance now to leave a gd impression on them.
happy.gif

blueystar

funni... i c 01-2010 to 06/2010 thread den jump to 11/2010.. .. how come no1 starts 10/2010 thread? thought there r supposed to b popular dates like 10/10/2010? or every1 jus waiting for some1 to start? lol

his_fairlady

Thomas.. wahaha.. soon i guess.. we will tok nicely 1st... if cannot den will start scolding liao.. hahaha.. tink customer good to cheat.. somemore wanna cheat us a ring pillow.. omg

thommy

wah I can't imagine if whole 2010 BTBs/GTBs from this thread go down together and scold them, what wld the scene be like? wahhahahaha

alicia_yong

blueystar> Tink coz more convenient to tok in here. If start another thread, den troublesome mah... haha!

HFL> Ya lor! And how much does a ring pillow costs only?!

Thomas> Haha! Sure will, but i tink she'll b bz wif her ROM leh, coz we shld b gg down tis wk bah?