(2010) 2010 Brides

michecwy

Eve, dun worry, u done all the things le... juz make sure u check things that u must bring the day b4. =D Everything will be fine n perfect..

All, i so envy all of u rom-ing this yr... keke.. too bad mine postponed.

michecwy

lol!! I hesrd 1st yr married couple no need give ap to lower generation...but upper generation like ah gong, parents, true?

ylng3r

Mich: my mum say still can collect as long not AD yet..:D

Mich: i heard is no need to give ang bao to anyone for 1st yr i think, elderly i think need to give ba..

thommy

Eve: dun think too much, everything will go on smoothly...hope u enjoy urself this fri
happy.gif

Now I only left AD VG to source for...thinking of taking out the AD PG from my package and ask for some discount...

thommy

Mich: no, my BS's AD PG like not very impressive, so thinking of taking it out and source on our own together with AD VG...considering Simon Video now (believe Eve is using them too for her AD)

FW loves Big Day's Yow Siang but his charges are very expensive, so have to drop the idea
sad.gif

happy106

Jaq> Yup.. somehow all dates doesn't tally.. So I play cheat and went to ask my initial shifu if 13-mar-2010 is OK and he says it's OK.. So I just change the date to 13 Mar 2010 then.. It's a sat.. so even better..

baosy_87

Thomas> Congrats! one thing down. WAnted to go NCQ on sunday for for site visit but FH too tired wana go hme and rest so managed to only view HIA.

Fanny> For table of 60 and more, can try swiss stamford, grand copthorne, orchard hotel.

All: expo wedding fair in feb 09.

Orchard hotel and grand copthorne hotel having FOC wedding work shop on 29 march 09 (sunday), time to be confirmed. these 2 hotels are sister hotel.

Marriot hotel having FOC wedding work shop on 20 feb 09 friday 7pm-10 pm, need to call to register only.

NCQ package taken at BOWS 2009 only valid untill june 2010 according to kelvin when i spoke to him last friday.

Now i'm considerng the regent hotel as well for my AD. Will be goin for site viewing at GWF this sunday at 5pm.
Still waiting for reponse from SMC repply for site viewing appt... so slow lay the response....

kat0606

Gd morning all!

Natelyn> I oso hope so. At least now secure the date. *phew* more relieved now. Hoping to get some perks from them leh, they r not extending the BOWS perks. For 40 tables, we r hoping to reduce the damage as much as possible. =) it’s really quite a fair bit.

Mich> no need to envy ah… urs will be soon… my AD is right at the end of 2010 lei. Have to wait for that. sama sama.

Booy> oh. It’s a sat, better. So ur AD date more or less confirmed? Gd gd.

Jeslyn> ya, heard from my coordinator from NCQ that they r not extending the perks (BOWS).

happy106

Jeslyn> What's the wedding workshop about?

KK> Yup.. AD should be more or less confirmed.. Just that still thinking abt the AD venue.. If I should take the risk to take Carlton.. hopefully it can finish its reno on time..

Thomas> How is Big Day's package like?

kat0606

booy> ey... I'm not too sure leh. how many tables r u looking at huh?

thomas> if u dun fancy their work, perhaps can the amt cut form the package to source for others, whom u feels more comfortable with.

sillyfool

Booy, if your wedding is on 2010 end.. hehe carlton should be done already :D and it will be a big ballroom with max table up to 78? i cannot rem hehehe ;D

bluerosie

gd morning all..feeling unwell today..sigh but have to rush work..

booy:haha..dunno whether alot of couples getting married on this date bo. Hope still got many options.

dinitegrity

Very long nv come up here due to my skool open house very busy. Now that is over le. More time up here. So what's e topic now?

Here ppl, here is e qns:
My HTB elder sis is getting married in end of Feb. E problem now was that his sis is very close to one of his ex (e one who is wif him for the longest time 22mth). Technically speaking, till now I am still 2nd longest r/s standing at 14 going 15 mth. Let's named her A.

Hear from my bf that A is very close to his sis. They even go out tgt. Well, that nv happen to me cos 14mth with my bf, whenever c his sis, we jus pass each other a smile & hi or bye.

The point & problem now is I do not know whether will she invite A to her wedding. Cos if A really appear so, I do not tink I wanna go. But my htb's mom ask me to reach early.

I ask my bf jus ask his sis whether is A going a not. He said very obvious lei, he don wanna ask so obviously. Stupid. Anyway i jus tell him I not going lo (although is not possible to not go). He bring up e 'zi ji ren how can don go' pattern? Darn it... What should I do?

happy106

KK> Looking at around 30 to 33 tables now..

A.W> Mine is on Mar 2010.. so it will be a bit risky.. Yup.. it will be a big ballroom if everything is done up...

kat0606

booy> ermmm. i think shld be quite safe bah. even if it's not ready (*touchwood*), u still can use the new extended ballroom (while the old is being renovated). that's what i heard from them. is that right? for me, initially considering Carlton oso, but too risky for me, cos mine is abt 40 atabs. dun dare to take the risk, though mine is end of the yr. hee... me more timid.

angelmh

diane> i dont see any reason why u don't want to go.. like what u say it's ex.. already in the past liao.. and fmil ask u to go early how can u nt go? even if she go, she will not b seaten at the same table as u...

kat0606

diane> if i were u, i'll go. like what angelia mentioned, what's past is past. moreover, u shld be present, u r his current gf, not her. & his mum invited u, meaning ur status is there le. i dun c any reason u shldn't go. =)

angelmh

diane> oh it's buffet.. i thot is i don't understand y u r so bothered bout it.. even if she's closer to the sister also nothing much. probably they can click tat's all.. most importantly, in ur bf's heart is u n nt her..

alicia_yong

Morning all

Jaq> Gotta rest well, drink tons of water. Take care!

Diane> Welcome back! Yes, i oso agree wif angelia & KK tat u shld go.

dinitegrity

KK & Angelia,

Thx you.. My bf jus said that he'll ask.
I am bothered bcos is his sis's wedding but is her mom who invites me. I dono if she wants me to be there.

kat0606

diane> dun worry, the fact that his mum invites u already shows that she has really consider u as part of the family. attend & be "da fang" abt it. dun worry, u r already ur bf's FW. =)

happy106

KK> The danger is that I might need to take the old ballroom and not the new one... Then I will be quite sad..

Jaq> Can send me the orchard hotel pricelist? Just wanna take a look..

dinitegrity

KK,

Ya I guess you are rite. But if i mean IF she is there. How should I react? Cos there is many ting happens like machiam his sis is the spy for his ex like that. When I just started out with my bf, so coincidence this particular ex; A msg him like after 1yrs+ they broke up.

Then, when our marriage news broke up, his ex add him in his facebook?

Aiyo, perhaps I tink too much. But is too much of a coincidence.

happy106

Jaq> cm.tiff at gmail..

Diane> Think you just gracefully attend the wedding and show your best appearance.. What's past has passed...

kat0606

booy> huh? really ah? if i'm u, i won't take the risk. i'm a bit kiasi one. what abt ur FH? what does he think?

Diane> i know the feeling is not gd. u dun have to react to anything. just be ur normal self. be confident of urself. ur bf has chosen u, that's the fatc. not only be his gf, but FW. that's a very big step, esp for guys to make that decision. dun be too bothered by his sis r/s with her, they can be frens by all means. the most important thing is between is u n ur bf. dun let this affect ur r/s with him.
that's what i feel.

his_fairlady

morning gals..

alicia.. i will update ya =)

diane.. u should go.. coz u r part of e family member as well.. n it wont be nice if u dun attend his sis wedding..

vaquita

hi folks, i'm back. seems like forever since i've last been here.

jaq> you are a OH btb?

diane> if i were u, i wld go. cos i'm kaypo ;P
but seriously i wld want to see how she's like. i'm guessing that maybe u r not sure of A's "intention" (since she's suddenly appearing everywhere ard YOUR fh), so seeing her help u "confirm" as well as correct any misperception on her part. And you can move on from A.

Another thing is if u don't go, ur mil and sil will prob wonder/ guess why you didn't turn up. it'll be worse if any misunderstanding arise from their guessings.

just act normal and take heart in the fact that he is YOUR fh
happy.gif
and i think ur FH will appreciate that you are going attending with him in spite of ur discomfort =)

it might not be as bad as you think. who knows, maybe A is also kaypo about her ex's fw. heh...

bluerosie

vv: erm...not yet..considering..think OH might be last resort..hahahaha

booy:sikali we hold our weddings together at OH same day same time~~~ LOL different ballroom~

blue_diamond

hi all,

realise that the thread was moving much faster than i can cope....hehehehehe

been stress about my housing lately that y din really write much in the forum.

My HLE has expired, i have applied and submit all documents needed since 05/01/09. I am going to plc my deposit on the 17/01. Hoping that i can get the HLE in time, been calling the hotline, send feedback bust seem like HDB no one even bother...damn sianzz...