(2010) 2010 Brides

blue_diamond

Hi Michelle,

Mine is at the watrefall lounge...nice place...food so so...svc also ok.....it worth to consider...

Hi Thomas,

Can fully understand what u mean...have donated $70 to HDB Charity liaoz...tt y looking for a resales instead.....aldy given up hope on that...even by next year is nt dropping that low...at least it worth to wait...i mean now applying for HDB is like base on luck...heheheeh

thommy

Blue Diamond: yalor me also 'donated' $50 to HDB liao...imagine each ballot how much they make from us, assuming there are thousands of applicants at $10 each???????????????

$$$ $$$ $$$, cash registers ringing LOL

happy106

Thomas> You really very unhappy with HDB.. haha.. Just like me.. I support you!

Blue Diamond> I give up on waiting for HDB price to drop liao.. I doubt it will happen for small houses..

xiaofeizhu83

Eve - Thanks for updating the table.

HappyFairLady - Long time no chat!! I will not be able to join the outing cos my Jap class has been brought forward from 31st to 30th... *wink* yup my htb finally proposed during our anniversary... he is now 'more' into the preparation thingy and per our timeline, we have gotten the BS already... so basically now only left AD PG and VG, sourcing for wedding bands and the JP for ROM... Then next year also need to settle reno for our lovenest... so far so good, things seems to be working according to what we have planned =)

xin_starzz

aloHa..

I intend to go for bukit batok CSC also leh.. heard the ballroom is nice and spacious.. haha

thks a lot for the info.. i am sure it will help me a lot.. yea ~

what is Master Long contact no. and what info should I prepare for him?

By the way.. me and my bf apply flat le.. we take BTO (Senja Green).. anyone select there as well?

Cheers,

MaG ^0^

his_fairlady

blue_diamond.. me & htb was hoping tt e valuation price will drop lo by nxt yr.. n econ is not tt good.. so maybe we will have some chances getting flats for reasonable price.. u dun intend to try BTOs??

Michelle.. u bought ur wedding band alreadi??

2010 BTB Dec Outing 30th Dec 2008 dinner at Shokudu at 7.15pm
1.Booy
2.deerixp
3.Jaq
4.annisan
5.Happyfairlady
7.ylng3r
8.Sharlene
10.Eve
11.KK
12.natelyn

his_fairlady

xiaofeizhu..congrats.. normally guys r slow in stuffs..but den 1 ting good about them is when they r into the preparation they will do it all e way till e end.. so at least u wont be so headache =)

1.Booy
2.deerixp
3.Jaq
4.annisan
5.Happyfairlady
7.ylng3r
8.Sharlene
10.Eve
11.KK
12.natelyn

xiaofeizhu83

HappyFairLady - Ya I agree... I wish to have his participation because its his big day too and I feel he should feel 'belonged' to the preparation... Ultimately you will 'feel more' for the event when you have put in your fair share of commitment and effort...

One little advice to those preparing for your big day... to avoid any unhappiness in the course of preparation, at the start, both parties must have a heart-to-heart talk and set your priority on the things to settle and have a timeline for each item... at the same time explaining to your guy the importance of it then from there you work according to your timeline... this will give your the other half no reason for feeling any 'pressure' into getting things accomplished hehe...

his_fairlady

xiaofeizhu.. i agree.. coz normally couples will tend to have small arguments due to some disagreement.. so i guess most important is to tok heart to heart on all preparation expectation n ofc while preparing.. normally is gals do hmwork 1st(few no of guys will do) den discuss wif partner on their sourcing info.. tis is when htb step in giving suggestion.. so hope everyone will be happily preparing for wedding together wif partners..

1.Booy
2.deerixp
3.Jaq
4.annisan
5.Happyfairlady
7.ylng3r
8.Sharlene
10.Eve
11.KK
12.natelyn

blue_diamond

hi HFL,

The BTO area is not where i wanted. for me, buying property is abt location...so that y if the price is reasonable...i will want to be nearer to town lor...

his_fairlady

Blue_diamond.. usually town area valuation r high.. but den maybe nxt yr when valuation drop.. there will be chances of getting flat in reasonable rate.. jia you..

1.Booy
2.deerixp
3.Jaq
4.annisan
5.Happyfairlady
7.ylng3r
8.Sharlene
10.Eve
11.KK
12.natelyn

alicia_yong

HFL> Nope, bedok is my bf's hse now... Most likely will b moving in to stay wif his mum 1st...

Michelle> My finger size same as urs...
happy.gif

Magdeline> Tat BTO is very near my current hse! But too bad, i din apply...

alicia_yong

Ya lor... very bz whole day 2day lor... haiz... My boss lah, 1 me 2 rush the company accs out for him 2day, den he went home!
sad.gif
I haven finish it yet leh...

michecwy

HFL, yes, we bought our bands le.very very early.. but have to wait 2.5mths, as e us ppl r having holis... haha...

long shi fu contacts is 90675008

baosy_87

Hey all,

I'm also a 2010 BTB. I'm new to this thread, pls add my details to the list too. Thank you.

Nick: baosy_87
DAte of ROm: 101009, Amara hotel
Banquet Venue: Merchant court swissotel
AD: 101010
BS: White Link
AD PG: Leong
AD VG : To be confirmed
Bird nest: Straits Visita at Marsiling
I got no multiply account.

Can any one advise me when should our parents meet each other, how long before our ROm date?
Thanks

baosy_87

Dear all,

I registered for BOWS 2009 le. Any one else registered and goin too?

Kat> will be neighbours in future. Which block u took?

xin_starzz

Morning all !! Merry Christmas to u.. hehe
happy.gif

Is indeed a wet wet x'mas eve.. hopefully by evening the rain will go away ~ haha

Shall we all meet for the BOWS.. but which day are u all going..?

Michelle >> thks for the Master Long's contact.. will contact him and update u all sOOn.. ^^

Regards,

Mag ^o^

thommy

Booy: yalor, early morning even before I stepped out of the house already raining cats n dogs liao...somemore came to office all wet even though I have a brolly...

kat0606

Hi All! Just back from my kelong trip. all burnt!

SO much things discussed thru the archives. OMG!

Looks like many of us have signed up for BOWS2009.

Thomas> Saw in the archive that u mentioned abt David (CMG). He's gd. He's very detailed and he will ensure that u get a date for AD. NO charge for extra dates. He even go to the extent of sending us templates, extra "goodies". Explained to us all the GDL n An Chuan details, etc. His charges are $100, including dates for ROM, AD, GDL & An Chuan. I can say he's very pro.

Alicia> Just saw the gd news. COngrats on ur ROM date.

Diane> Saw ur "problems" thru the archives. Just like what others said, take it as a test. A r/s without trust is really very difficult to maintain. what meant to be urs, will be urs. Mian qiang shi mei you xing fu de. We all will need someone when we r down., so u still have us. =)

Side track a bit. Went to Amara show last Sat. Saw La Belle COuture. Was quite tempted to sign up. but decided to tahan a bit more till BOWS the search for BS & venue more intensively and will sign up for BS during BOWS. yeah! Finally... surprise to hear that from him. will have more things to update you in Jan.=)

eve> if u happen to update the list, my AD has been changed to 18 Dec.

kat0606

forgot to mention something. For thos e who r interested in Amara, FYI their 2010 packages are out. For those who need it, i can forward to u. =)

Morning All!!

so much archives to follow..

anyway, Merry X'mas!! super festive mood now.. n dun feel like working.. hee..
Btw i signed up for the BOWS2009 too! but not sure which day will we be going.
happy.gif

eve> you may wish to update my multiply nick is princesscloud. thank you!

KK> is the ballroom at Amara pretty? tempted to hold the ROM at their poolside.. considering between Amara and Merchant Court cos bf finally realised how difficult it is to plan according to his sunset romantic beach theme.. omg.. hee..
btw can also send me the 2010 pkg to [email protected] ? Thank you!!

his_fairlady

eh.. wat is tis BOWS2009 all bout?

1.Booy
2.deerixp
3.Jaq
4.annisan
5.Happyfairlady
7.ylng3r
8.Sharlene
10.Eve
11.KK
12.natelyn

kat0606

yIng3r & cloud> I'll forward to u shortly.

cloud> I like to ceiling of the ballroom, looks like a constellation of stars. very unique. As well as it is pillarless. The thing is if u r looking at 35 tables & above, then it will be a L-shaped ballroom.
Saw their pavilion (popular for ROM), very nice.when r u planning ur ROM?

angelmh

mornin ladies!!

all> i will be gg for the bows 2009 too..

mag & jeslyn > welcome!!

Eve > my vg for AD is filmman video.. thanks!!!

mag> u can speak to the BS and ask if they can provide. my bf's sis actualli manage to ask the BS (Dio Gio) to provide the AD PG... i have another frd who only get 2 mtm with silhouette at 5k or more (i tink).. u need to have an idea wat kind of gown u looking at, eg if u like lace, then Margaret brides is very gd in tat, bohemian type can try out the aisle, Golden horse awards have nice gowns too...

my package with bridal de couture is 3588 excluding AD PG n VG... as for my VG, cost me about 1.6k... u got to bargain more with the person... probably u got to up ur budget abit...

baosy_87

Morning all!

Wishing all of you a Merry Merry Xmas. It's been raining since early morning. Hopefully the rain stops soon.

KK> I was also at their wedding show last sat. I signed up with amara for the wedding solemnisation, but i'm taking the function room instead of the poolside.
The poolside is very nice, pix for my frz's ROM there turned out very nice, the only downturn is the HDB block beside it, otherwise Amara is a nice place for solemnisation. I also got very good perks from AMARA when i signed up at the wedding show on sat. Complimentary upgrade of deluxe room to the bridal suite with b/f for 2, complimentary waiver of wine corkage up to 12 bottles. I already put deposit of $800 with them. I was served by the senior sales manager in-charge of the rooms Serena and my wedding co-ordinator will be REbecca. I have to compliment them for their polite and good service attitude.

cloud> I have the solemnisation package for both amara and merchant court. Amara hotel minimum pax= 30 for merchant court, mimumum= 50pax.
I will email you their package.

Thomas> Most prob will be goin for BOWS on 9 Jan friday. cos on that day i also goin to HDB to sign my lease agreement for my new hse at straits vista marsiling.

Eve> if u happen to update the list of 2010 BTB, can you please update mine too? Thank you.
BANquet venue: Merchant court
AD: 101010 (sunday)
BS: white Link
PG: White Link
VG: -
ROM venue: AMARA hotel, function room
ROM: 101009 (sat)
Love nest: Straits Vista at Marsiling

his_fairlady

angelia.. thanks.. dun tink i will be gg..
all of u enjoy & update me on e events =)

1.Booy
2.deerixp
3.Jaq
4.annisan
5.Happyfairlady
7.ylng3r
8.Sharlene
10.Eve
11.KK
12.natelyn

thanks KK and Jeslyn!

KKi'll b having my ROM in Dec 09.. i heard their pavillon is nice too.. so quite tempted.. hehe.. was thinking to sign both the ROM n banquet at the same hotel.. so that can get better perks.. i'll probably go for amara's and merchart court's wedding show nx yr ba.. hee

kat0606

Jeslyn> Oh really? u were there as well. I was only looking at banquet cos ROM venue has already been settled. I was served by Serena also. Really thumbs up for their service. i must say their Bridal suite is spacious. U have Merchant court package? can send to me?
Jes, u got Straits Vista oso! We'll be neigbours. which blk did u get? My appt for agreement of lease is on 5 Jan.

kat0606

yIng3r> oh... might be able to get something out during their wedding show bah.

cloud> drop by & take a look. if u r into outdoor, think u will like it. =)