piyo21

I have the following items for sale.

1. 10 x Mirrool Creek Cabernet Shiraz red wine - $180. Org Price - 21.40/bottle

2. 2 x Wedding Mug - $3.

3. A pair of wedding bear car deco - $20

Please email me @ [email protected] for details

jadyn

Vallous,
cant possibly every relatives can visit in the 1st and 2nd day of CNY cos now marry liao different like last time. Spread around the relatives house visiting to the remaining 13 days of CNY lor.
happy.gif

dizonne

paiseh la....u all koe i blur sotong ma..keke..

aroh,
im supposed to go down on 27 feb leh...
btw, do u koe wat needs to be done for 1st fitting/selection/wat-eva u call tat?? are we going to cfm any gowns tat dae? need to ask mi frebd along to see??

irritant

i think 1st fitting is to see wat sort of gowns you like and what suits you...dun think need to confirm yet...but of cos if u see something that you really like...i guess u can confirm...plus i think they take some measurements too...

i discuss with eva then arrange with amanda to see when going down lor...maybe arrange same day with u?

ask frebd? HTB or friend?

dizonne

okie...
mi appt is at 1pm, 27 feb(friday)...we like arrange on friday or mondae...long wkend..haha...bt preferably friday la..coz mi bf got nickname called 'monday king'..lolzz..

if cant, u tell mi ur preferred dae lor..we dun mind changing...=]

i tot ask mi gd frend along then she can giv recommendation ma..haha...bt if not cfming, then dun wan lor..haha...

momo_sandra

Hi All,

Happy New Year!! Its been a long time not coming in already. So hope everyone preparation are alright.

BTW, does anyone have any lobang for printing of wedding cars?

irritant

usually i prefer to go...can see what she choose...

1pm kinda difficult for both of us cos her lessons usually dun end so early and if i take half day can only leave at 1pm...let me discuss with her then arrange before letting you know...i prefer fri or mon too...

candyrock

hi all,

i see that quite a few of you are hiring moomedia for videography...do you guys mind sharing their style and package details with me? [email protected]

anyway, any good and fun VGs to recommend?

thanks in advance!! ;)

cornygal

hey gers!!happy new year!!!

wah..so many of u is goldheart bands!mine also celestial wedding bands..juz a simple one with 1 diamond for me and no diamond for hubby..heh!

ling: there are alot of 21 nov 09 brides here!!hahaha..i am one of them!heh..hows ur prep?

ecarg1310

yeah, Vallous! Don't let it spoil the festive mood! Just spread it out. I had a hard time too, cos' it's the first time we had to juggle between 2 sides...

Else, just cut short the time you spend at each person's house. For me, I was only there for half an hour for some. Really is show face only.
happy.gif

sparkless

looks like most get a single diamond as wedding band.

ling - me also a 21 nov bride. now looking for photographer (AD & pre-wedding), also sourcing caterer for church wedding.

To the rest of the 21 NOv brides - how's ur prep?

p1ngz

hihi..

Happy CNY to all~~

it's been quite a while since i came in to this thread. anyway, was wondering if you girls have any recommendation for any facial packages/salon. Never went to any facial b4 so not so sure where are the good places ard..

it's almost coming to feb already so wanna start to search for a good facial salon so that i'll be pretty on my AD! hee.. =D

yupz, so do you girls know any cheap and good facial packages at the moment? care to share?

TIA! =)

saggiegirl

cherie> hmmm.....does the $250 x 3 = $750 inclusive of any morning express highlights done up? ...hmm...what i know is that for VG alone, the market rate is min $600-$1000 depending the style of videography, standard of videographer etc...bt most ranges about $700-$800
happy.gif

precious_11

Quiet day... ask u all ah.. this has been somewhat a "sore point" between me and htb for the last few CNYs... coz we are both quite close to our own families (+ extended families)...so both days are filled with visiting and stuff..

And as much as we attempt to accomodate, i feel that we always end up unhappy (or at least I'm unhappy) coz we both dun want to budge on our own schedule.. but yet we need to try to visit the other side's relatives..

Any advice? Im so not looking forward to next year's CNY coz i think im not going to get to spend much time with my side of the family
sad.gif

dizonne

hmm...for mi, i gav priority to his side..
guess, its e chinese thinking tat 1st dae muz alwaes go male's side ba...

Alternatively, both of you can arrange to go to immediate family on 1st dae, then e extended ones on 2nd day lor. As for schedule, mayb plan by whe they stay?

precious_11

Thats nice of you... unfortunately i not so understanding lah.. even if im willing to understand, i think my family will not be too happy also lor..

dizonne

y not happy?? afterall, u married out le...i koe la, married le is still part of e family, bt then they hav to understand tat marry chicken follow chicken ma...

i guess you 2 can work out a list of 'impt' people tat u die die muz visit on e 1st day, then leave e rest for 2nd day lor...
for me, not so much headache coz mi FFIL is onli son, so no body to visit..then 1st dae, they usuali makan n go hm...so i will go mi parents place aft tat...

then 2nd dae, see whe we wan go lor..if his dad is going somewhe, then we will follow...if not, we go find frends, or go mi mum's house...simple as tat...

precious_11

Not happy coz they may feel that they are deemed as "less impt" lah... old folks can be quite sensitive abt such things lah..

plus it doesnt help that both his parents sides have lots of siblings.. and i have my own set of relatives too...

Altho it hasnt happened yet coz we still had our reunion dinners with our own families, i know that i will have to attend reunion dinner over at his end from next yr onwards..so since i already dun get to see my family on cny eve, i wanted to have dinner with them on the first day.. but he say no.. need to go grandma's place.. sob sob..

dizonne

for mi, mi parents will hav their reunion dinner earlier...either for lunch, or in advance...sure need to accomodate de la...

n, u mentioned tat u go to his gm's hse rite...so i guess most of his uncles n aunties will b there oso...then no need to go individual hse le ma..unless its their practise to do so, then bo pian lor..

n hor, its JUZ cny leh...there are so many holidays in a year...mooncake, christmas, etc...dun tink u wanna argue ova such small issue rite...

no point harming e relationship ova phs...relak la...take it easy...im sure ur parents will understand..afterall, ur mum is someone else's DIL too...

irritant

XKA, seems like Cher's family is much bigger and thus much more complicated...

for me i dun have many places to go so i can quite easily arrange to go over to eva's relatives' places...guess we (XKA and me) will not fully understand Cher's plight...

Cher, it's something u have to work out with ur HTB...best if have car to travel around faster...and if dun have to go with your family...then just the 2 of u visit on a planned route that's along the way like XKA say will be easier...but if both sides have fixed route and timing...it's really a matter of who give in at the end of the day...giving in may not be a bad thing so dun look at it negatively...

sort it out properly or there will be lots of problems in future...try talking to both side's parents to let them know the problem might help too...maybe 1 side might be ok to let you skip some visiting?

dizonne

Aroh,
mi family oso veri extended...total of 5 grandmothers leh, not including all e uncles and aunties.....bt i dun care...skip alot of people's places....haha...

irritant

Cher, give u some examples from my own experience.

Eva's sis need to eat the reunion dinner at her IL's place...so our routine is to have reunion lunch with her parents then have dinner at IL's...meaning lunch is at Eva's place with her sis and BIL...then dinner she go to my place while her sis goes to her IL's...both sides happy...cannot be all want dinner de...

2nd day of CNY all Eva's dad's siblings will gather at one of the sibling's place...so save us the trouble of going each place...see if this can be arranged? I mean it's the same people just different location...see if they can "let u off" for some so that you can go your relatives' places as well?

i understand elders can be quite particular abt such things but i hope it will not adversely affect your relationship ok? stay strong!

precious_11

thanks aroh and xka...yeah..i think your suggestion of just keeping the visiting to the 2 of us may be a feasible suggestion... coz then we are in control of our own timing...

I guess i can be quite stubborn too.. i know someone has to give in...just that i feel both parties should give in...coz each other's family is just as important..

dizonne

i oso feel like tat sometimes..bt then, i guess its e fate of a woman ba...most of the time we are the ones giving in...As long as it's not against my principle, and it's someting i can live wif, I will give in to him lor...

have a good talk with your HTB..im sure you guys can work things out..What's this small hurdle compared to all that you 2 hav overcome right..

precious_11

thats absolutely true xka... abt the overcoming obstacles part.. it has been a lot a lot tougher... haha.. thats another long story though..

Sorry and no offence to you.. but like i said earlier.. i can be quite stubborn.. so unfortunately for my htb, im not the "giving in" kind when it comes to my family.. i guess they are just very very impt to me too lah..

irritant

wat's a strong relationshiip without some bumps on the way? let this strenghten your relationship!

not really true that the woman must always be the one to give in...not in the modern society already...i think it's more of a compromise from both sides than giving in...it's not right that one party takes all the time but both sides should give and take and meet in the middle...

dizonne

im also stubborn..bt i understand tat in order to make tings work, we do need to giv in some times...for us, there are times when he has given in oso...so, i learnt not to be so jing jing ji jiao lor...makes life easier and happier for bth of us...

ixoral

fanny> have pm u.

peaberry> your hb's choice of ring is the exact pair me and hb got! hee. just that mine has 3 small diamonds in a row. :p

irritant

Cher, bo bian that her parents have to eat dinner alone lar...maybe next time invite eva's parents to have dinner with my parents at my place? hahaha...then again...they may have different cooking style and different food that they might like...unless her parents and mine plus 2 of us go out to eat...