(2007) Brides of year 2007

cactus_79

I see... maybe you can surf online for nice AD hairstyles (?). I think no need to worry too much about hairstyle.. cos as long as AD dinner starts not too late, and as long as the dinner ends not too late, everyone will be happy. And having happy guests is better than having unhappy guests. Hb and I are putting in more effort to ensuring the AD programme runs well. As for make up and hairdo, I think reasonably pretty can already lah!
happy.gif

cactus_79

Yeah.... it's okay to worry, but when worry results in paralysis, then it's bad. Worry can be good because it makes us prepared for situations and have us think of ways to minimise those situations from happening..

pinkloveang

dun fret...all will fall into place slowly. list down all your worries and problems..easier to visualise on paper. else the problem will magnify in ur mind.

applexi

hi
anyone need to rent a LCD projector for AD wedding dinner, i got cheep and reliable lobang @$78 only. can call or sms 91077326/90509800

jesdreamz, service nt bad...but i tink kind of ex comparing to belle's recommendation. did your hotel recommend u to any printer? coz wat i heard its best to go to the recommendaed ones, they'll have the size of the inserts aldy..

applexi

hi

anyone need to rent a LCD projector for wedding event, i got cheep and reliable lobang @$78 only,sms or call 91077326/90509800

pigcess0322

Ladies,
Im aso an Oct bride...See from some posts that some of u have actually given out the invitation cards liao ah??? I wld like to ask Oct brides whether if u all ask your friends if they are coming to your wedding before giving out invitation cards or u all give out directly to them?? Cos mine is on Sun nite scared many of them cant make it lor...

denjan

mmmmmm.......i myself have to deal with different age kids at work....ranging from 4year old onwards.... and the are young babies and 2 or 3 year old kids in my family...... i can say that i can easily mix around with kids and so do my hubby...... i think ppl's kids might seems cute to us but then it is always not easy to raise and educate them well when comes to our own children... have to be very responsible since the moment we get pregnant...that's y im not mentally and physically ready although i love kids... hehe...

hey by the way,would like to share my another multiply id here- (janicepianolesson.multiply.com)that i created for my students.......u can see their photos and video there.... some are really cute hehe...

bamster

Divasan... ya it was fun.. I keep laughing when i was at the studio.. But when we were at outdoor for photo shooting... my smiles died away cos too tired liao.. the photographer keep saying me and my hubby how come become "Professional Killer"

kyra

I drafted my AD programme already. Not sure why but by the way we give allowance to the timing, the dinner seems to start and end late, even just on paper. Anyone has some advice on dinner timing to share?

I am very stressed at work and thus wedding preparations still hanging in the air. Today took a break and went to do mesotherapy for my face/neck *OUCH* But now I am back in office to OT...got alot of work to rush
sad.gif

suika

I have yet to draft of the AD plans yet....Kyra, dinner cannot start too late ley...u must check with your hotel if they are charging for extra if it ends late....heard from some hotels they do charge.......careful gals

lyons

<font color="119911">hi Girl, I haven't given out my invitation cards yet. Plan to give them out next week. I called most of my friends to let them know I'll be sending them an invitation card and to ask them if they know if they can make it lor. Some overseas then I won't send the card to them liao. Maybe you should call them first before sending the cards out.</font>

cloudz7

my studio person said not necessary to carry bouquet for dinner banquet.

Bride: can i know wat's the reason for the bride not supposed to be at home during Guo Da Li? just curious

beanie1

Hi,
Just joined in as a new member. Have been viewing this forum often. picked up great ideas from everyone out there. I will be holding my wedding on the 20th Oct(church) and dinner on 21st.

danadele

pineapple, well.. my job requires me to stand long hrs.. kind of still trying to adjust to the current change.. but constantly tired and lerthargy so .. very hard to concentrate.. haiz..

apple79, cool hehee.. my leave starts next mth too fer 2 weeks.. so really no idea wat to do n where to go.. haiz..

carolchan80

Hi Ladies,

Just came back from Spain/Madrid. Really a long &amp; tiring flight lor. Seemed like lots of you have sent the cards. I need to double the efforts in the preparation of my wedding now.

Pls refer to the compilation below.

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>AD Date</TD><TD>AD Day</TD><TD>AD Venue</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>PS</TD><TD>AD Photo</TD><TD>AD Video</TD><TD>MUA</TD><TD>ROM Date</TD><TD>ROM Venue</TD><TD>Love nest </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Happiness&amp;Bliss </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Friend </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sandy </TD><TD>1-Oct-07</TD><TD>ROM Registry </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Diana (lily_bud)</TD><TD>4-Oct-07</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Regent Hotel</TD><TD>TBA (Either Margaret Brides or Z Wedding or Wedding present)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Raymond, D.Nuptials</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>M&amp;M(elias29)</TD><TD>6-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>New Park Hotel </TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>janken</TD><TD>6-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Tung Lok Seafood Gallery </TD><TD>Golden Horse Awards (GHA) </TD><TD>Ben(GHA) </TD><TD>Peng Wah</TD><TD>Visioworkz </TD><TD>Marilyn (GHA) </TD><TD>8-Dec-06</TD><TD>ROM @ Registry </TD><TD>Ubi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Julie (julie0870)</TD><TD>6-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Emanuel Couture</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>Wayne from Jon Keng Photography </TD><TD>NIL </TD><TD>Jac (Emanuel) </TD><TD>21-Jul-07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>East Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>chrislynn (chrislynn) </TD><TD>6-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>St Theresa Church/ Pearl River Restaurant </TD><TD>Julia Wedding News </TD><TD>Julia Wedding News </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Yvonne Chua (yvon1030) </TD><TD>6-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>park hotel orchard</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Belle Chan (babe_belle) </TD><TD>6-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Amara Hotel</TD><TD>Mona Lisa</TD><TD>Mona Lisa</TD><TD>Frankie</TD><TD>Khay </TD><TD>Angie Lim</TD><TD>6-Oct-07</TD><TD>Amara Hotel </TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>CitronRouge (citronrouge) </TD><TD>6-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Grand Hyatt </TD><TD>Fr@ncis Cheong </TD><TD>Chris Ling - Eugene</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Jyue Huey/The Make Up Room</TD><TD>6-Oct-06</TD><TD>Fr@ncis Cheong</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Viv (vivilim)</TD><TD>7-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Pan Pacific Hotel</TD><TD>Everbliss</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>7-Oct-07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>vonne tan (tsyvonne)</TD><TD>7-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Yishun Lake Garden @ OCC</TD><TD>Whitelink </TD><TD>Leon </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Jessie </TD><TD>10-Jun-06</TD><TD>Mandai Orchid Garden </TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Diana (confusedbride)</TD><TD>9-Oct-07</TD><TD>Tues</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Silverlining</TD><TD>Dawn/JB</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>9-Oct-07</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Biny (biny)</TD><TD>10-Oct-07</TD><TD>Wed</TD><TD>Novotel Clark Quay</TD><TD>L* Belle Couture</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1-Oct-07</TD><TD>Plaza Parkroyal Hotel</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Dawn Koh Hui Min (dawniebaby) </TD><TD>10-Oct-07</TD><TD>Wed</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>pitterpatter (pitterpatter) </TD><TD>10-Oct-07</TD><TD>Wed</TD><TD>M Hotel </TD><TD>Blush Blush </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Junie (junie_80)</TD><TD>12-Oct-07</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront Venus Ballroom</TD><TD>JWN</TD><TD>JWN</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>JWN, Xiao Qi </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Jess (hislove)</TD><TD>13/ 14 Oct 07 </TD><TD>Sat/Sun</TD><TD>St Andrew's Cathedral / Noble House </TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Eric Yeo </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Baby Fluff (baby_fluff)</TD><TD>14-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Oriental Hotel</TD><TD>J&amp;C Bridal and Z Weddings</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>dun haf one yet.... Planning to move to the States. </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Hui Lin (tall_bride) </TD><TD>14-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Grand Copthorne Waterfront</TD><TD>Bridal Veil </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>Substance Films</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>15-Oct-07</TD><TD>Grand Copthorne Waterfront</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Hee (cczyan) </TD><TD>15-Oct-07</TD><TD>Mon</TD><TD>Grand Shanghai</TD><TD>Bridal Concept </TD><TD>Kit </TD><TD>Lawrence Pang from Photo terrain</TD><TD>Lawrence Pang from Photo terrain</TD><TD>Lynn </TD><TD>15-Oct-07</TD><TD>Grand Shanghai, before dinner</TD><TD>Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>spiderbaby (spiderbaby)</TD><TD>15-Oct-07</TD><TD>Mon</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Parkview (Somerset) </TD><TD>Ever Bliss / Aegean </TD><TD>Alex (Aegean) </TD><TD>Lüdeking / Tom Shen </TD><TD>Friends </TD><TD>Lihua (EverBliss) </TD><TD>15-Sep-07</TD><TD>Lüneburg, Germany </TD><TD>Köln, Germany </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Huang lishi serene (praise_06)</TD><TD>18-Oct-07</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Santiago</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-Toa Payoh-moving- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Goldfish1395 (goldfish1395) </TD><TD>19-Oct-07</TD><TD>Fri</TD><TD>Gallery Hotel </TD><TD>Signoria </TD><TD>Signoria </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Forestprovideo </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>19-Oct-07</TD><TD>Gallery Hotel </TD><TD>Bishan 4rm </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>crescent</TD><TD>20-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Atrium</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News.</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>1 Eye Click</TD><TD>Raym*nd Delon</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>25-Dec-06</TD><TD>Amara Swimming pool </TD><TD>Whampoa Road </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>gayle tan (gayletan81)</TD><TD>20-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Lengends Fort Canning </TD><TD>Dang Bridal </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Eric</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Lengends Fort Canning </TD><TD>Upp Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>jaz (happiee_yippiee)</TD><TD>20-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat </TD><TD>SembaWang Park </TD><TD>Santiago</TD><TD>Winky</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sia </TD><TD>16-Jun-05</TD><TD>As usual Lorz, Joy </TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>cutie (cutienottikitty) </TD><TD>20th Oct (Church)/ 22nd Oct (Dinner) </TD><TD>Sat/Mon</TD><TD>Bukit Batok Prebysterian church / Raffles Town Club </TD><TD>Bliss Bridal Concept </TD><TD>Bliss Bridal Concept </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD><TD>Lihua </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>East Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>BlueSliver (teohouse)</TD><TD>20-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Zion BP Church - Rasel or Angeli </TD><TD>She Wedding at JB </TD><TD>She Wedding at JB </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Beanie1</TD><TD>20-Oct-07/21-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat/Sun</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>carolchan80</TD><TD>21-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Meritus Mandarin Hotel - Mandarin Court Ballroom</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>Sam from Ritz Couture &amp; Eugene from Chris Ling</TD><TD>Chris Tay from Hilo Production</TD><TD>Jovin</TD><TD>21-Oct-07</TD><TD>Meritus Mandarin Hotel - Mandarin Court Ballroom</TD><TD>Bay Water Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>stassy (stassy)</TD><TD>24-Oct-07</TD><TD>Wed</TD><TD>Traders Hotel </TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>friend </TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>24-Oct-06</TD><TD>Traders Hotel</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Conxie (conxie)</TD><TD>25-Oct-07</TD><TD>Thurs</TD><TD>Meritus Mandarin (Grand Ballroom)</TD><TD>Dawn's Wedding</TD><TD>Dawn's Wedding</TD><TD>John Lim</TD><TD>Raymond from Ze Productions</TD><TD>Janet </TD><TD>6-Sept-06</TD><TD>Amara Hotel Poolside Garden </TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>bride (lyons)</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Raffles Hotel</TD><TD>Ted Wu</TD><TD>Tri-Angles</TD><TD>Tri-Angles</TD><TD>Friend </TD><TD>David Lim-Lee</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>St Francis Xavier</TD><TD>Balestier, The Citrine </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>callyneo</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Meritus Mandarin Hotel -Act 1 Ballroom</TD><TD>Whitelink </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Signature Photography/Alan</TD><TD>Signature Photography</TD><TD>Whitelink/Cui cui</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Genesiz (genesiz) </TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Swissotel the Stamford(Stamford Ballrm) </TD><TD>Bliss Bridal Creation</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Peter (Daylight) </TD><TD>Dan (Vocare) </TD><TD>Lihua (Bliss Bridal Creation) </TD><TD>21-May-06</TD><TD>Mount Faber (Glass Bar)</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>dramama</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Intercontinental</TD><TD>Ted Wu</TD><TD>Chris Ling</TD><TD>Tri-Angles</TD><TD>Atelier X</TD><TD>Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>The Acacias </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>hippoeeyore (hippoeeyore)</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Sheraton Tower</TD><TD>Flamingo</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Fotothemes, Simon</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Seng Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>HL(millh)</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Pan Pacific Hotel</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Peng Wah </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>7-Jul 07</TD><TD>Goodwood Park </TD><TD>Eunos </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>huimin (huimin23)</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Dragongate Restaurant</TD><TD>Style Bridal</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Injack Studio</TD><TD>Injack Studio</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang/Pungool </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>lil_bride (lil_bride)</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Qianxi hilltop garden</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>missyserene</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Everbliss</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>01-Oct-06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>morekisses512</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Dragongate Ballroom A</TD><TD>Jazz Bridal</TD><TD>De-Memoirs</TD><TD>De-Memoirs</TD><TD>QP weddingWorks</TD><TD>Jazz Bridal</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>pastillies</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Shangri La RASA Sentosa</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Jacky Tan</TD><TD>Momentsofus</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>dec'06</TD><TD>Carlton Hotel</TD><TD>@ Bt Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>snowbells</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Grand Corpthorne Waterfront </TD><TD>Precious Moment </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Derrick Ong </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Precious Moment </TD><TD>20-Oct-06</TD><TD>ROM</TD><TD>Choa Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>superbear (superbear) </TD><TD>27 Oct 07/ 28 Oct 07</TD><TD>Sat/Sun</TD><TD>Galilee BP Church/Holiday Inn Park View Hotel</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>DiGio &amp; Jose Pang Photography</TD><TD>Jose Pang Photography</TD><TD>Atelier X </TD><TD>Linda </TD><TD>28-Oct-07</TD><TD>Galilee BP Church</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>tinkerstar</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Pan Pacific Ocean Ballroom</TD><TD>V0LANS COUTURE</TD><TD>V0LANS COUTURE</TD><TD>V0LANS COUTURE</TD><TD>DIY</TD><TD>V0LANS COUTURE</TD><TD>19-Nov-07</TD><TD>Furama City Centre</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Tweety (not_firmed)</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay</TD><TD>Aegean wedding </TD><TD>Aegean wedding </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>14-Feb-06</TD><TD>Aloha Loyang </TD><TD>Woodlands, La Casa </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>smile away (teohouse) </TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Ix (ixxy) </TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Grand Hyatt </TD><TD>Z Wedding </TD><TD>Z Wedding </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>9-Sep-05</TD><TD>Stardus</TD><TD>SengKang </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Cloudz7 (cloudz7)</TD><TD>27-Oct-2007/ 1-Nov-07</TD><TD>Sat/Thur</TD><TD>"Holy Family (Katong) </TD></TR><TR><TD>/Regent"</TD><TD>L'Belle Couture</TD><TD>L'Belle Couture</TD><TD>Desmond Ho</TD><TD>friend</TD><TD>Shirley, L'Belle Couture</TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Holy Family Church</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Lim Feng Feng (fngfng) </TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal </TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal </TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>amidamaru </TD><TD>27-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sat</TD><TD>Grand Hyatt Hotel </TD><TD>Z wedding</TD><TD>Z wedding</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Friends</TD><TD>Candy (Z wedding) </TD><TD>23-Mar-06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>jeanjean (fluffroe)</TD><TD>28-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>Four Seasons Hotel</TD><TD>Graceful Image</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Jon Keng/ Wayne Ng</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>13-May-07</TD><TD>Turquoise Bistro @ Gillman Village</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Peko</TD><TD>28-Oct-07</TD><TD>Sun</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK Crescent </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>winee aw (winz79)</TD><TD>Oct 07 (date yet to cfm)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA (but thinkg of Peony Jade Rest)</TD><TD>Either JWN or Bliss</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Zion </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>gugi (cutebride)</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>9-Dec-06</TD><TD>Shangri-La</TD><TD>TBA</td></tr></table>

Cheers
Carol

lyons

<font color="119911">hi jaz, nope, it's not necessary for the bride to carry the bouquet during the dinner.

Hi cloudz, haha! I dunno why! I'm very blur when it comes to these things also... I just heard from a lot of people, that's all...</font>

barney

Kyra, i agree wtih suika.. dinner cannot start too late.. most pp will leave early.. u probably wan a cut off time for dinner to start?? maybe lets say even if all guest havent arrive, you will also start the dinner by latest 8.15??

i'm also stress... now got to search for the thank you speech... n my AD is just 3 days away...

I c, jesdreamz u also thinking of having hot stamping ah? coz for my case, the inserts are too thick liao, set up charge for norm printing cheaper than hot stamping by $20, tats why we took the hotstamping... =)
Lena, when's your big day!? hee...hw's yr preparation going on?

law_len

Hi ladies,

Wish to check with you gals...how much do you all give for the following ppl on the ang pows?
1. Open Wedding Car Door
2. Xiong Di and Jie Meis
3. Chauffer of Bridal Car
4. Recept for dinner
5. Emcee
6. MUA
7. PG / VG

Many thanks in advance!
happy.gif

siriuspink

Hi Sher, my ROM cum AD falls on the 23rd Nov. Till now, only done a bit of everything but I think when the date draws nearer I will be more "gan chiong".

hazuki

law &amp; len: i have too much angpows to give... therefore i only put these much.

1. Open Wedding Car Door - $50 (own bro) if not $10
2. Xiong Di and Jie Meis - $28 (i only have 1 each) if many then give $12
3. Chauffer of Bridal Car - $4
4. Recept for dinner - $4
5. Emcee - $28
6. MUA - $4
7. PG / VG - $4 each

meie

Morning!

Yesterday I spent the whole day 'house hunting' with my hubby.. it was tiring but very nice to be hunting for our own place.

We have set our eyes on one development, but need to work out our sums first &amp; most importantly, my hubby needs to break the news to his parents.. that is the scary part.

mrsgan

morning ladies... i'm back from BKK...

mei, congra.. you going to move out from that place and away from ur mil soon... i guess i never have the chances.

diva79

Speed technology>> hi gals i have collected my wedding inserts liao. i only need 230 but dunno why instead of 50 pieces they give 90 foc. so its 320 for price of $80 nett. catherine is very accomdating etc and somemore i was the one who want this particular font, design etc etc. must have given her a lot of headache but she is very polite and kept her promise! :D

you can see the wedding inserts here: http://diva79.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/dscn4599.jpg

meie

Even if I book the apartment, I need to wait till late 2009/early 2010 to move in. But I guess the feeling is different when I know I will get to move out. Like I told my hubby, if we book a place, at least I see a light at the end of the tunnel, just have to travel a longer time to reach, but I don't mind.. rather than seeing a dark tunnel with no end.

Von, I thought you also have a place of your own &amp; you'll move out too when it's ready? How was your BKK trip?

piglet.. thanks.. but also not confirmed yet... also need to seek her 'permission' first before we commit. No matter what, we also want to get our parents' blessing on our new home.

kenshare

Law &amp; Len,
I am also having the same headache as you..thinking how much is a good amt to give.

Tentatively, I have these variations.
$28 for all helpers, VD/PG, emcee, driver, MUA, JP, Tea Ceremony by My sister and my fiance siblings
$48 for helpers who drive.
and $4 for kids.

I try not to have too many different denominations...might be too difficult to control and recognise the angpow.

kenshare

btw, i can check with all brides to be.
During tea ceremony when we receive tea from siblings, do we give angpow as a couple or one from bride and one from groom?