(2007) Brides of year 2007

yuene

Hey Cheri,

Glad to hear that the MS is going! Now you can really enjoy being preggie~ they say that the second trimester is the most fun part of the 9 months. Anyway, for maternity wear, you can try this shop http://www.maternityexchange.sg/, it's got quite a unique concept as it let's you rent/buy the clothings. Think it's located at Marina Square? Can't remember, though I got the flyer from there.

qiqi09

hi ladies..

jazol must really take care... cheer up* hug *

smilez, i am facing some problem at work... i am ok already.. but cannot forget things easily it takes time... sigh...

kayemoss

Jazol, yup that's true.

Try to lie in bed as much as you could. I know difficult but try lor.
happy.gif

puroland

Hi len, from wat i know, the best timing to visit europe would be Sept-Oct period. Try to book your ticket 1 to 2 month ahead of time to enjoy better discount.
happy.gif

law_len

Yeah, I intend to book my Mar trip soon from Dynasty....but not sure able to extend a few more days anot from them....now thinking whether to F&E in London, Barcelona or Paris...will b broke by then already..

Puro, that time u didnt get to visit the Gucci factory outlet too right? I also went to check out the hotels on the web, dun seem very gd leh...

hi all Nov brides !

i have also just done with my GDL on 27-Oct. Now looking forward to AnChuang on 15-Nov and AD on 17-Nov.

btw, we have not get our bed yet...and my photo album is ready...still not collected yet. lots of money to spent ! haiz...

who else is on the same day with me ? wanna chat in MSN ? can add me [email protected]

hi HedgeHog & wasabi,

sorry, i just read back the thread and realise that u all have reply my post...ya, my GDL is 27-Oct and is over already. everything quite smooth, just only that my IL not so pleased abt the amount of pinjin that my mum took loh...but anyway is pass already lah. dont feel like talking abt it anymore. hehe.

tryphena

piglet, wat had happened?

jhoo, tink you need to drive more often thn u cn drive well... ask HMT to let u drive whn he's wif u.

kaye, tough lei... bt will try lor..

jueline

Congratulations on all soon-to-be brides here!!! Mine will be in 25 days time! Really excited!

Any of you brides here decided to get a real wedding cake instead of using the hotel provided one?

puroland

we din visit any Gucci factory outlet, we went to wine tasting, but according to them, different period, they will have diff place to visit. Like the wine tasting only happen before Oct tour, after that will replace with other place.

As for the extension, must see luck de, cos when follow tour is group air ticket. That time when we go, we are not allow to extend, cos no air ticket.

Hotel in europe is bloody expensive....Hahaha... Swiss is worse. Most of the room we stay in swiss is really very very small that kind. But aleast its with toilet. And the funny thing is some toilet their basin area no drainage de. U know sometimes u will spilt water all over the place from the tub to the basin area rite. Then there is once i kinda stupid, i go and spray water onto the basin area to wash the floor, then shit! No drainage! I almost flood the room cos the water sip out...then I fast fast use towel to stop the water from getting into the carpet outside. Hahahah....

law_len

Oh dear..thats very bad leh!!! Hahaha...no drainage? So funny man...Hehehe...

The F&E thing, maybe i will go back n find out more.....hopefully able to extend. In late Nov, i m going to Vietnam for a short break...Yipee!

kayemoss

Piglet, *hugs* Share with us if u want!
happy.gif

Today my ILs came up to my place unannounced again! I gave up asking my hubby to tell them. They very good... KPO here and that to see whether the CL is doing her job or not... I realised everytime, they see me eating vegetables or fruits. They will comment,"U can eat them meh?"

The best thing is my daughter did not wake up for them to play with! My FIL was so paranoid when he saw Claire vomitted a bit of milk out....

Now i realised, moving to my Mum's place is the best option. At least, they wont anyhow come up to her place.

kyra

Are you going with the radio station?

I CANT GO ANYWHERE THIS YEAR! So bloody sad. I have 5.5 days of compulsory leave to clear, else will be forfeited. Wanted to go Taiwan but it is super expensive if I were to only book now, budget airline ard 1.5K for 2pax in mid Dec. Then I asked my boss if I can leave end Nov, he said cannot =(

Mid Dec...everywhere expensive leh
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

tryphena

kaye, ur ILs are weird people why are they so rude. bb vomit abit of milk is common as prob they din swallow dwn the fluid. tink u better move to ur mum's plc if nt u will suffer fm depression. look positive and be happy

meie

Hello Girls,

I've been really busy at work as I am busy preparing for my company's ISO audit next week, so many documents to prepare!

piglet, *hugs* let us know if you need a listening ear ok?

kaye, I think it is beyond your control that your in-laws drop in on you... nothing much you can do about it. I also understand that you can't tell them off, so for the moment, just relax & let it be. After you move over to your mum's place, they won't simply drop in already.

law_len

No leh...i m going using the Citibank credit card promo....per pax will comes up to $508 with extension...and total of 4D3N. I have intended to go HK but its 880+ per pax....so expensive, thats y we changed plans. Hehehe...

anise

jean goh... can send with me ur MUA... i oso looking for 2nd MUA =) wanna have somethin different during the 2nd march in..

anise, u do not have a MUA from ur BS ? my MUA is include in the package leh. i only top up extra cos i need her to stay until my 2nd march in mah.

kayemoss

Mei, i can imagine the amount of documentation for the ISO audit. When the ISO auditors came over to my co, the HR really treat them very nice to prevent a lousy rating!
happy.gif

Yup, can't be bothered with my ILs. No point risking my mental health over them. I had suffered from post natal blues due to them, I wont let them do it the 2nd time.

I will move to my Mum's place soon after Claire turns 1 mth old.

anise

oh actually i do haf a makeup artist doing for mi, jûz dat she chargin at 120 thus find it ex, wanna look for outside freelance mua
happy.gif

oic. my MUA is also a freelance but is attached to my BS loh. i can give u the contact if u want. actually she told me that for outside ppl usually she charge $150 for change of 2nd march in hairstyle...but since she is doing my day & nite makeup, so she only charge me @ $100 for the 2nd march in loh.

hi gals, i am kind of relax now leh, cos i also dunno what else need to do loh. i am done with GDL, now the next event will be AnChuang on 15 Nov.

my seating arrangement will be quite simple lah. 1 table for my company, 2 tables for my frens. then my mum side will be 8 tables, the rest is my hb's fren and IL's relative loh. so we each arrange our own sitting arrangement.

my march in songs also chosen liao, food tasting done liao, angbao box DIY liao, corsages ordered and received liao, what else ??? pls advise me if i missed out anything...thanks in advanced !

btw, can i ask 1 stupid question ? when must i start to paste the big XI stickers on my bedroom doors, wardrobe doors & main door huh ?? some ppl tell me can paste after GDL, some ppl tell me paste few days before AD...really confused leh. pls help...

puroland

Kyra, now book taiwan package for Dec is bloody X.... Not only that...most of the airline fully book le.....Even the most x seat in buget airline also fully book....

Can only stucked in SG for Dec holiday le.....somemore this yr de xmas long holiday....lagi more sad....*sob sob

key_word07

Hi
Actually u can start to paste the XI word after GDL according to my MIL. But we will only paste after An chuang which is A day before my Wedding...actually is ok one lor..as long as u pasted it on before your wedding! Hehe.

maydeline

hi gals,
i'll b having my AD on 30/12/2007... just wana find out who is also having the same AD as me?

my banquet venue will b at HIA..

hello so long din drop by liao..me having my GDL on 11 Nov, AD 17 Nov..so fast, today 3rd liao..haha..5 million things haven do leh. seating arrangement is a headache..dunnoe must set aside hw many reserve tables.
jean, act. i pasted the "xi" stickers before my GDL n an chuang..neh mind lah hor? i scared i forget..haha...
anise, u getting MUA for 2nd march in ah? hmm...gd also..can have diff. look dunnoe we can anyhw do our own or not hor? like get our MUA to do something we can easily take out the accesories and place with another. =)

qiqi09

hi ladies,

i am fine.. things are over and i just wanna try forget the things and get on with life...

mei, wow iso.. my company also doing our iso... i know wat u mean by alot of documents..

kaye, dun bother abt ur in laws and pls dun fall into another blue mood... claire first month going to be over soon and u can move to ur mum's place already...

okok, then i will start to paste on 15 Nov cos that day is An Chuang mah. hehe.

wow Sher, our AD is same day leh. so what else u have not done yet ?? today i have already bought 1 pair of shoes to match my WG & EG. lucky i found this pair cos it can match both gowns if not must spent money to buy another pair wor. hehe.

actually hor, i also thot of DIY my hairstyle for 2nd march in, but i scard later i messed up the whole hair then problem liao,. cos think we only have abt 20mins to change mah, so in the end need to throw in $100 loh....

smilez

Piglet, rem we will always lent us our 'eyes' and 'ears' if you need to vent any frustration ok? *hugz*

Kaye, sometimes the older folks can be quite 'paranoid'. hee~.. its quite normal for bb to vomit abit of milk. So long not everytime its alrite
happy.gif

Good for u!! Hee, once u move to ur mum's place ur IL's wont 'disturb' u so much :p

Mei, do take care n dun over-tire urself
happy.gif

jueline

Hi Ladies,

Question: Who will be the one holding the red umbrella to shield the bride on AD?

My HTB told me he did it for his sister but I read on the forum that a female relative is preferred. I think I will get my bridesmaid to do it if this is the case...

anise

just to check with u gals.. normally its GDL den an chuan izzit? coz seems like mine is the opp wor... lost..

where u are get the xi sticker from? an particular places selling cheap??

sher.... wat is undone for u? tho most of ur stuff already 7788 completed? i now still doing my corsages..already done one..still got 4 to go... doing different color. tinkin back, to get the MUA for a change in styling for 2nd march in is real ex... maybe i should do it by myself...dunno how..

kayemoss

Hallo ladies!

Smilez, how u feeling these days?

I think if my ILs saw the amount of milk Claire vomitted last nite. They will be so paranoid. I m slowly adapting myself to taking care of Claire. I can't imagine for a little baby like her, she can poo so much!
happy.gif

Seeing her grow day by day, made my efforts worthwhile!

smilez

Kaye, me starting to feel tired every day even though I sleep at 10.30pm. =P
Yesterday all the bb stuff came in already. Finally clear up the baby's room! So happy! Now massive washing his clothings. Only did the 2nd batch. Still got 3 or 4 more batch to go. He got enough clothes to do fashion show oledi. Ha!
Good to hear tat u r feeling fulfiling with Claire's presence. Can't wait to 'lay' my hands on my prince too!! =) hee~

tryphena

hi ladies!

kaye, today is sunday so ur hub shld be home accompanying you n Claire. so coincidently, my fren's daughter oso named Claire.

smilez, u must be excited now. another few more wks ur little prince will be out.

piglet, not to worry. ugly things will sure happen in office if tins din work out. 2 wks ago, smtin os happened in my office after my 2 days mc. so take care and take it easy ok. *hugz*

monkie

for me, i did buy a new set of pyjamas to wear one night before my wedding.
fh no...cos he very afraid of hot, and sleep half naked.

kyra

Yah lor
sad.gif

We have thought of going Taiwan by this yr and Greece in Q1 2008 but didnt have the foresight to book earlier as we were overwhelmed by the shifting house + settling the dogs project. Now shifting almost done and dogs are getting fine but the tickets (even the budget ones) are so expensive!

My sister (who is a teacher) is very lucky. She has 2 close friends working in SIA and they are always willing to wait for her to travel during the holiday peak seasons. She's leaving for Taiwan + HongKong, total 7 days, the airfar & hotel only cost her a total of $800. NOT FAIR!

puroland - Xmas is long weekend this year? This is great! My hb's cousin getting ROM on Xmas Eve and MIL said both of us cannot go because it's still within 3 months! Gathering + Xmas Eve + Good Food = We Cannot Go? Sob Sob! The funny thing is, the cousin and his gf came to our wedding dinner, I had wanted to rebuke on this but hb stopped me. ANGRY. He better give me a good Xmas treat and present to make up for this man.

mrsgan123

good morning ladies...

smilez, date is drawing nearer counting down to see your prince.. dont gan jio... i guess now all things should have settled and waiting for him to come.
happy.gif

last month i uploaded a photo to take part on ultra babes online contest.. which i had totally forgotten by now.. heee.. who knows, last friday the co called me and told me i'm in the top 10... ha ha ha.. i told my husband yesterday, he laughed at me..

bluberi

iceblue27, long time no see u ard leh.. i bought a set of new PJ for meself to wear the nite before AD.. but nv get any for my hubby.

iceblue27

hi agnes, keke cos u al chat thru'out the day, hehe i only nite time log in cant catch up here, so i jus read thru wen gt time seldm post msg here.

groom no nd a set?can share wif me wher u buy, is it chinatown?

kayemoss

Von, must share.... Give us the url to see!

Jazol, my hubby is the one who gave Claire her Chinese & English name. Her Chinese name is å­æ™°, basically he wants her to be clear & bright. He din put Claire in her birth cert so that Claire has the option to change her English name. Anyway, i called her Piglet most of the time!
happy.gif

This Sun, i m going to see my ILs priceless look on their faces again.... Hehe, my Mum has invited some of her frens that we re not inviting to Claire's celebration on 25 Nov to my pl this Sun to have the pig trotters vinegar etcc.

Imagine my ILs look when they see so many ppl here.. Hehe... So evil of me!