(2007) Brides of year 2007

danadele

<font color="0077aa">hi ladies :D

hmm.. maochong, i oso thinking of no 2 hahaha.. after seeing my boy.. the more funny part is most of my frens around me ahz.. starts having no 2 hahaha.. *faintz*

Eh pineapple, u started multiply lahz..?? hehehe tat time u sae dun have hehehe.. will add u too :D

clueless, how have u been?? so long never c u online &amp; thread.. how's ur puppy??</font>

clueless_mei

hi strawberries,

I'm good.. ;) yah.. seldom log into multiply these days.. My puppy is good, now almost 2 yrs old..
For me still no plans for bb at the moment.. Still enjoying the "er ren shi jie"
I'm so glad that all of u are happy with ur family and thinking of no. 2...

qiqi09

Von, how is janelle?

yup the thread has been quiet..

ryan is going to be 5 mths old in a weeks time..
happy.gif

wonder how is the rest of the gals doing..

tryphena

hi everyone, this thread is super quiet. guess most mummies had migrated to singapore motherhood forum.

i wana share a news wif all of u. i m 5 mths pregnant.

piglet, wow time flies n ryan is 5 mths old.

ivied

Congrats jazol! Take good care and enjoy the pregnancy!

Maybe we dun have to migrate to Singapore Motherhood. We have many mummies here to share info with too.
happy.gif

kayemoss

Congrats Jazol!
happy.gif

Hehe, yalor.. Bz with work and our little ones.. Enough to fill our time! I think Claire is the eldest among the toddlers here!

qiqi09

CONGRATS Jazol!! so happy for u! enjoy ur pregancy.. it is a wonderful experience.. hmm.. my vomitting come on and off also last time with ryan.. yah.. Ryan is 5 mths old tomolo! time really fly and i am enjoying myself seeing him grow up! ur is gal or boy?

kaye, yah.. claire is one of the eldest.. follow by javier.. hee..

I have been thinking of organising a meetup.. u gals interested?

meie

Hello everyone!

My hands are full taking care of my son full time while working from home. Devon is now 9+ months &amp; he's so active I hardly have time for a breather.
happy.gif

Some news to tell everyone. My hubby has been offered another scholarship, so we'll be moving over to USA next year for one year.
happy.gif

Jazol
That's great news!! Enjoy your pregnancy &amp; like what I always tell mums-to-be, sleep, sleep &amp; sleep! Your sleep pattern will never be the same anymore once baby is out.
happy.gif

piglet
Yes, I would be most interested for a gathering. It'll be fun to bring our kids along &amp; have them play together.

kayemoss

Onz for the outing! Me only met Mei &amp; Smile!!

Mei, so going to be SAHM in US for a year!! Enjoy Devon now!!

Oh, Claire is down with a big big flu~! So pls pls let your little ones drink more water!!!

tryphena

thanks, piglet &amp; mei.

mei, me sleeping alot now. saw ur FB pics so cute.

piglet, my EDD is on 20 Oct 2009 will only will be taking 12 wks ML.

count me in for the outing, hehe.. better b4 I deliver.

meie

kaye
I'm already now undergoing training as a SAHM since I'm working from home.
happy.gif

jazol
Yes, babies are lots of fun. I'm armed with my camera at all times!

kayemoss

Mei, different leh... coz now u got ur Mum at home to help out... If u go to US hor, u re all alone...

Btw, which part of US u going har?

Jazol, hehe ur is also a Oct baby... Be prepared for his early arrival too!

Oh, my cousin just gave birth this morning! Her son is big!! He weighs 3.75kg, almost gave the doc a shock coz my nephew poo when the doc was taking him out from the womb...

kayemoss

Ivied, hehe... To us its funny, to the doc its not coz if my nephew poo before he is out... Its trouble for my cousin &amp; nephew...

Actually, childbirth quite scary even though now medical science is so advanced as compared to our Mum's generation.

meie

kaye
Yup, I know. So I'm bracing myself for the challenge. Devon will be around 15 months when we go over. We'll be in California.

Yeah, poo poo in the womb is very dangerous!

kayemoss

Mei, California okie lah... Got sunshine!
happy.gif

Yalor, my nephew was 41 weeks old when he was born this morning. My cousin stubborn insisted on natural birth and told the gynae tat she dun mind waiting till he is 42 weeks old... Heng, she last min listened to us to go for c-section....

If not, jialat...

tryphena

kaye, will the baby arrived early cos I heard tat 1st baby is usually late. wow, ur nephew poo in his mummy's womb, thank God ur cousin went for c-section if not the baby might eat his own poo and ur cousin will be in trouble too.

ivied

kaye, yes, to the doc its serious prob. But to us, its kindof funny. hee..
My son was born on week 41 too. I too wanted to wait, but gynae discouraged me from prolonging the delivery. Nowadays most doc would not encourage mummies to deliver after week 41.

tryphena

ivied, so usually we can delay 2 more wks fm EDD is it?

i m so upset, we are planning to go for hol bt seems like we gotta cancel it now....
sad.gif

meie

jazol
You wouldn't want to delay. It can get really uncomfortable for us. For me, I got induced at 38 weeks as I was getting so big &amp; uncomfortable &amp; I didn't like playing the waiting game. I couldn't wait to see my baby.
happy.gif

You were planning for a holiday? To where?

qiqi09

jazol,i wont encourage traveling now.. H1N1 very active now..

Mei, must come to the thread and chat with us!! will keep seeing update in facebook...

ok.. meet up.. where do u gals wanna meet? somewhere outside or someone house.. the last time i open my house.. i dun mind opening again.. anyone wanna open house?

tryphena

mei, we are planning to go Koh Samui we wanted to take a break b4 our little one arrives.

piglet, ya lor... read the news today n 2 inconsiderate people are spreading the disease and nw seems to get worse. spore also not safe.

meie

piglet
Yes, I'll come often to chat, once Devon is taking his nap (which is only 30 mins!) I'll rush to my comp.. hehe.

I suggest someone's house, easier with all the babies.
happy.gif

ivied

haha.. Mei, Devon is an active baby.

yes Jazol, I won't encourage travelling too; especially when the figures of infected H1N1 is increasing daily.
BTW, yup, nowadays gynae would allow delay till week 42 only. I was like a hippo with swollen legs towards the end of my last trimester. :p

This thread is getting active again.
happy.gif

Love to meet up with u gals. I can open my house, if u gals dun mind the distance. I stay in Pasir Ris. Or anyone else?

kayemoss

Jazol, depends on ur mentality on travelling. I travelled to Europe when everyone discouraged me from doing that...coz H1N1 just started... But if u re pregnant, better not lor!

I also dun mind opening up my house... Me in redhill.
happy.gif

qiqi09

haha.. mei, last time ryan also dun slp much.. my mummy take care 2 very stress... so i ask her use sarong... he slp more now abt an hr or more...

oh...mine is bt batok.. far for ivied...

meie

I'm fine with anywhere, east or west coz I travel from bukit batok to pasir ris everyday too.
happy.gif

iViED
Yes, Devon is super active, can't imagine when he starts walking!!

kaye
Yalor, especially if you already booked the tickets &amp; have done all that planning.

piglet
I am used to it already &amp; it's much better when they get older &amp; have all sorts of 'pattern' up their sleeves, it's not as stressful.

qiqi09

mei, u at bt batok? remember ur things still with me.. hee.. we need to arrange to collect.. hee... if not i pass u during the gathering... hee. devon is cute!!.. think all boys are active.. mine also.. haha.. lots of pattern.. but my mum dun hv the time.. so she ask me if she can use sarong.. to put an end to her suffering, i allow.. just hope ryan will wean off sarong himself later..
happy.gif

meie

piglet
Opps, typo, I meant Bukit Timah. I'll collect from you during our gathering, I still have supply.
happy.gif

I understand, normally we don't prefer sarong but as your mum is taking care &amp; you also don't want to stress her out, just got to give in.

meie

piglet
I think I won't buy much as I'm leaving for US in December. I think US even worse, even more things to buy! Haha!

ivied

looks like most of u are staying in the west. Then we meet at the west?

mei, then u can celebrate devon's birthday b4 moving to US.
happy.gif
Is Devon older or Janelle?

haven't 'see' von for a while..

qiqi09

me also prefer sat afternoon...how abt we going to kaye house more central? kaye do u mind?? fairer for all... if noe then can go my house...
happy.gif
so we do sat lunch?? we pot luck? hmmm... which sat is the question now... me shld be free most sat... so u gals can decide..
happy.gif

ivied

Sat afternoon is my preferred timing too. Perhaps we can share the cost and cater food? I'm alone on most Sat so I dont think I can manage the cooking and taking care of Zach at the same time.
Perhaps early July?

mrsgan123

woo, this thread is back..
happy.gif

Jazol, welcome to the motherhood..

mei, woo, going to be a SAHM in US.. heee, when you are in US, can i ask you to help us get some stuff that we cant get it via vpost??
happy.gif
saw ur FB, devon is very active.

ivied, janelle is older by devon 1 month i guess..
happy.gif
janelle is mid aug and devon is mid sep if i'm not wrong..

meeting up, am interested.. i havent met up with u guys up yet..
happy.gif

tryphena

wow, this thread is active again.. so happy... jhoo hasnt cum in for so long too.

von, thanks.

i m fine with the gathering. i m staying at northeast, sengkang. if its sat afternoon, thn my house is open too... cn bring the kids to fly kite downstairs....

gals, i m goin ahead with the hol cos we had fully paid up and cant cancel if cancel need to pay penalty.

mrsgan123

meeting up.. i'm fine with sat afternoon, but early july i wouldnt be able to make it, cos my husband will be in town.. and hopefully not too far, cos my girl cant travel too long distance. dont wish to stress her.