(2004) Brides of year 2004

stubbilla

Hi Chobits,
thanks for assuring me~! will go take a lot at those BS this weekends
happy.gif

feroy

bebe...
yes, of cos!!! drooling now... hahaha... hmmm... hyatt has this chocolate fondue fountain... when i saw it i was like WOW!!!

actually, it'll be even better for you at 3pm... high tea, then your guests will have the time to linger too... usually in the evening, everyone rushing to get back home cos it's late...

ok, going back now... hurray...!
happy.gif

stubbilla

Hi Blur sotong (dyeo),
u got check with your banquet manager on the emcee? some hotels have liasion with professional emcees. may be cheaper?

when's your AD??

momoechan

hi nickel
yup, diana called to change the appt, i'll be going on the 10th. so, looks like we won't meet at soothys afterall. nevermind, go later, then won't finish my package so soon hee hee.

since we started dating, every night we'll talk on the phone before we sleep. sometimes, when busy, will just be 'ok, going to sleep, bye bye'
lol.gif

hi chubbyrain
yup, we must jia you together
happy.gif
yah, looks like u've got the same routine as me, now, i don't have such routine liao, kinda miss it. my hubby's so happy that he can save on his sms-es now, not that he uses them much either
lol.gif

hi feroy,
sushi at lot 1 sounds good to me
happy.gif
i luv jap food
happy.gif
but since chubbyrain prefers west mall, also can
happy.gif

hi bebe
i totally agree that when u stay together, u've got less tendency to talk, so, definitely have to make time to talk to each other when staying tgoether
happy.gif
i luv talking one leh, can die without talking
lol.gif

hi chinwoon
yup, u can do that. my hubby's sis-in-law did that at her banquet.

stubbilla

Hi adidas,
agree that there's still some other charges that will incurred during the reno. me and FH already buffer some $$$ liao, hope it's enough
happy.gif

oceans

Voice, when r u collecting ur pics??

By the way, Poshies is taking digital photography!!

I find that the album plastic cover no good leh!
uhoh.gif
Now is already broken, and i thinkin if i shld buy a new cover or put doubleside tape!! How???

stubbilla

hi moonlight,
I'm looking for ballroom with high ceiling~!!!
biggrin.gif

dun like to hold in restaurants.

Hi mooee,
I was told by many brides here abt Allure Charix, but I'm not thinking of buying my WG & EG, so BS will still be a better choice.

ladies, this weekend I'm going to some BS to see see, hope can find one I like
wink.gif

hakida

Hi brambles and oraia,
so long never chat with the two of u.MIA for so long...WOW,i only did not log in for one day and the thread is moving so fast...cannot catch my breath...
Oraia,u must be buzy chatting with the diamond lovers!!!!So u got ur ring already???

lings

hi gals..
i am goin to be very bz this 2 weeks so only can come in see see and post msgs after i off work.. so tired now..
continuous OT for 2weeks already.. OT still goin on.. think wouldnt be early reachin home for the next few days.. even got no time to go facials, manicure and trim my hair..
sad.gif

nitez nitez to all the gals here..
take care..
happy.gif

mee_mee

Hi ladies,

Thanks for your compliments. Think we'll show each other actual photos when we meet, rather than uploading them. They take a long time for me.

Odie - Train is about 2m long I think. Was worried on that day that I might hook onto something accidentally. : P

mee mee

nnyl

hi
really lost now, just 1 afternoon? so many postings.. jia luck...

anyway gathered somewhere we are going to hv a west 38 too, count me in hor, me western side too.
happy.gif

meanwhile i m trying to read the postings. Will try and come in often.

ciao~

bunnygirl

Hi brambles,

thx 4 welcuming mi..

when's ur AD? i oso din c ur name ard..all of u so gd..gt pc 2 use..bt i onli cn log in after 8pm.

Hi grace,

hmm..no lar, nt much 2 talk, i kpo ma..thought tt HP might b my frd ma..cz i gt 1 frd staying ard there n oso lovenest there 2!! wow..gt bikini PS. u cn la..gd figure.

bunnygirl

Hi HP,

pardon mi 4 being nosey last night. ;p

so where cn i gt the bk tt u mention 2 mi abt custom weddings last night?

Do u tink its compulsory 2 go 4 facial? my eyes gt big area of dark eye ring..sigh.. look like a panda nw..=(

lorac

hi mooee,

wah with that kind of flooring that your hubby wants, better not have dogs cos they will sure leave scratch marks! u dun want your hubby to scream at you right?
------------------

hi moonlight,

whatz there to be afraid of cats & dogs? sometimes human beings are more scary cos we're complicated animals.
--------------------------

hi adidas,

ya mine also resale. hubby did homework and inspected the place before buying so for my reno only did plastering the walls, rewiring, painting works. hee...
---------------------------------

hi hp,

DUN BE SO CHOOSY LAR!! dun decide on the wedding venue also can decide on BS 1st mar. aiyo....which BS you gng see see look look this weekend?

voice_0229

Hi Ocean

Think poshies busy uploading pixs on the web to come in here these 2 days... hahhahaa!
happy.gif

Kai told me end of the month then i can get to see my album...my neck getting longer cos' he was tempting me with some preview shots!! I must see what type of album quality leh, so can't advise you on the solution right now...but seems to me not so good leh from your feedback...
uhoh.gif
. Did you feedback to them anot? You opt for the traditional photography eh?

ralphine

hi gintonic and Mandy

I'm with Yvonne Creative as well
happy.gif
Have you gone for your first fitting yet? I just chose the gown.. going for measurement this Sunday for my EG. Which gown did you girls have chosen?
happy.gif

hakida

Hi jeslyn,
actually not compulsory to go for facial.the make-up artise will apply tons of foundation to cover up ur darkeye ring.Unless,u are really worry then just go ahead with it lor.Even if u do facial,u must still have enough sleep and apply eye cream,otherwise it's still defict the purpose of the eye treatment.

hakida

Hi piglets,
what colour is ur bikini and what type of bottom did u match it with?What other outfit beside the wedding gown did u wear for ur outdoor PS?

momoechan

hi ivory
ok, if feroy doesn't mind, we can all meet at west mall for our own 38 session
happy.gif

hi bebe
yup, a few of us at tanjong pagar area, i'm one of them
happy.gif

hi feroy
from ur description, sounds like hyatt's selection of chocolate desserts are really yummy, i luv chocolate fondue
happy.gif

hey, maybe after our weddings, we should have a session to pig out, to reward ourselves from all these dieting we've gone thru for our big day
lol.gif

hi mei mei
better take care of urself ok? sounds like u've got a very busy work schedule. better make sure u have sufficient rest before ur PS so that u'll look good in it.

hi lynn
yup yup, will include u also. so, now, we've got 5 people in our group now:

ivory
lynn
feory
chubbyrain
yvonne

i know pikota75 will be moving to bt batok as well, so, hopefully, she'll be able to join us for our west side outing
happy.gif

ok, hubby wants to use the pc, better let him use it before he starts 'singing'
lol.gif
good nite gals, sweet dreams
happy.gif

newyjg

Hi HP,

Sorry, I think I cant acess the website in com. MIS might have bolck it. Camellia is in Peninsular Plaza.If u hv Female bride issue. u will see an article abt her.

hakida

Hey piglets,
forget to ask u,did u wear ur gown and walk around for ur lunch during the PS?where did u go for ur lunch?Restaurant or packet lunch?I am a hungry ghost,so must defintely find a place,sit down and eat ....

sneaky

Hi cubby

Don't know how the photos will turn out to be. Hope they are nice. At least I feel at ease after you said it's nice.

Mel,

That area is at Tuas...near Jurong Island, I think. It's a reclaimed area and can see the islands....Don't really know how to tell you where exactly it is...

blue_lake

poshies... i din rec the link.. alamak! wat happen to my mailbox? maybe i shd wait longer?

yeah smurfy....
i long time never log in liao. cos i trying to catch up with my work after wedding. sigh.. got 2 reports to hand in this week. xianz.... just come back from Maldives.. no mood to work. still having honeymoon mood. haha. really enjoyed life there.. everyday snokel, dive(he), sun tan, eat eat and eat..... and dunno why we ended up taking 400+ photos. my god!

newyjg

Her prices are ok. not higher than Flamingo, Dang..however, the photography she tied up wif are Beetles at work n robin. Yes, she really follow her brides out for photo shoot. service very gd.so rare..

zen_gal

Hi.

I am still looking for Wedding Shows Dates.
Don't seem to find it on SB. (help?)

Oh... please don't give me those suntec ones.
(spare me ...!) ; )

Any magazines or websites if you come across?
Thanks.

cubby

hi fish,
thks..think all gals after 'construction' will look pretty heehee.. :p
in total i had 48-50 pics in my whole ablum.. its looks not too thick not too thin i guess.. me quite budget.. so din wan to spend too much on it :p
how abt u?? when's ur turn??

hi onee,
wow.. ur progress like not bad huh.. me kinda worried.. bcos i'm not at all anxious abt all the prep.. think still early heehee.. or is it late liao?? talking abt HM.. wher u booked? me can only envious..u gals :p

hi mel, fantasy & fairymoss,
its Parker's wine. 65353987. its consignment.if u gals went 4 the wine tasting.. let me know the results :p

hi mel,
the lalang place i went is near to Tanah merah not tuas leh.. so not sure the place at tuas.. tanah merah is near to the resort ther
happy.gif

cubby

hi sneaky,
hmm.. heehee think there are two place w lalang.. one is tanah merah and the other is tuas.. nevertheless...its the lalang effect that made the pics quite nice.. so regardless of venue
happy.gif

newyjg

Hi chobits,

me 2 dont really like Flamingo. I just went Magaret Brides today. Find their gowns too sweet n plain. dont really like .

Think i will choose either Emanual or camellia

newyjg

Hi Zen,

Federick Lee, Emmanual both are having a Bridal show on 11 apr . Style mag also has bridal show..maybe u can consider

bunnygirl

Hi hayashi,

thx..i oso dun feel like going leh..cz ex n i dunno if they use the cream safe or nt..bt i do feel like a panda nw..sigh..any tips on $ saving? cz i always cn't seem 2 save enough $ 4 my weddings n debts..hai..

oraia

hihi,

hakida, ya lor, busy with work, but i come in to SB everyday...but sometimes the conversation here i hv nothing to contribute mah.. hehe so i read only lor... nv "talk" ;)

no lah... where got busy chatting with diamond lovers? hehe.... a few days nv post liao there, i think...

hi JG,

yup, my bridal studio is bridal veil. they have 2 pkgs -- simplicity is 4980 and glamourous is 5980. both pkgs consist of the same stuff, it's just that the glam pkg has a more elaborate gown, more crystals, longer train etc. but simplicity should already get u quite a grand gown.
it consist of a MTM WG, 1 MTM EG (keep), MTM shoes, groom's suit (keep), 1 more groom's suit (rent), potographer, make up, car deco, bouquets, teadress/ kua (rent), accessories (rent).
err.. i tink tts it. can't rem liao. should be about it.
happy.gif

hakida

Hi JG,
i have been staying at kimtian since last year august,yah very nice view esp nite time...no regrets at all.
Hi jeslyn,
actually try not to use credit cards to pay for ur stuff loh.this is what i always believe.as for the eye cream,i am currently using this brand dermalogical.Maybe u want to give it a try

blurq

hi gals,
Me lost again..thot today is mon, wun expect so many postings..but in the end...WOW!!

hi c0co,
Thanks for the baking classes info, me will try to look at the websites.
happy.gif

hi lynn,
you are rite, in the morning i will feel slimmer..but at nite i usually feel bloated..hmm..how come it's not the other way round ya...haizz...
oh ya..talking abt kwa..think u shd consider wearing kua..cos' it's once in a lifetime, u will get a chance ya..same as nickel, my hubby din like initially, but after seeing me wear, he sort of change his mind..hehe..cos he finds it quite interesting..if not, u can consider wearing casual wear for PS, and kua only in the evening..
happy.gif

hi nickel,
I saw ur photos..wow..u r so sweet looking and young ya..
happy.gif

hmm..i prefer the second pc leh, cos' i feel it has more details, and i feel that it fits u more..dunno if i have the same opinion as the rest..but it's up to individual lah..
happy.gif

hi chubbyrain,
aiyo..u make me feel so old leh .."yuan lao"...hehe
ok, me will try to make it to the next outing..me wanna see an 'innocent' chubbyrain..:p
Oh ya, talking abt it..Lynn...send to me the grp pics..i wanna guess too!! [email protected] thanks!!

hi Yvonne,
I m on course..hmm..but will pop in once in a while to chat with u gals..
hey, u gals meeting in the west for the next outing..hmm..i tried lah..i dun mind sakae sushi..me loves jap food..
happy.gif

oh no..my hubby nagging me liao..tok to u gals tomorrow ya..gdnite!!

lindatan

hi all sep04 brides, nice to meet u all!i m also one of sep bride. i hold my dinner at fullerton. i sign up wif tan yoong n dang. hpoe to be friend of u all so we can talk about our wedding preparation....

newyjg

thanks Oraia,

This is the first time I heard BS give MTM shoes.Very impressive..which Photography u choose ? do they give all 15R ? I hv a fre also use BV. it seems to me Amanda price is quite equivalent to BV.

newyjg

Hakida,

how I know the area bec i was choosing to ballot either kim tian or queenstown previously.. tat is how i get to see the house there. end up i choose Queenstown. tot near my parents, higher chance. but i did not get the ballot.

c0co

hi gals... since we have east meetings and west meetings, why dun we also allocate time or a "central" meeting so that no one gets left out... hahahaha... If i dun get to see Yvonne, ivory, lynn ,chubbyrain, will miss 38ing with u gals :p Feroy, hoping to meet u soon...

Ok... book u gals on the tues 6th of April??

Leave that date free la... then we can meet in town so that everyone can join :p New faces are warmly welcomed!! =)

Lynn, Nickel, bebe, chubbyrain, yvonne... i find THE EYE 2 very scary... always feel proud of myself as i think i am not easily scared. Wah... this show made me really cringe, not only in the errie sense, many other sense. Cant tell u gals first coz must let u gals watch first... if not, spoil everything :p Told my sis that its damn scary but she dun agree, said i damn lousy... timid etc... haha... I was so scared of going to the toilet that i had to mumble to myself to just distract myself... (so happen the toilet was empty when i entered... scaryyyy)

Lynn, ur hubby very cute... hahaha... if i were u, will also wanna knock his head. hahaha...My mum always scream before the ghost comes out, making us all scream tog... haha... actually sometimes it might not be so scary...

Yvonne, update us on your exciting life now that u finally move in with the man of your life :p
So sweet and cosy i guess...

Anyway, Chubbyrain and Yvonne, keep flooding those long messages :p Fun to read!

Nickel, what is the brand of mask that u use, must get some tips from u...haha

Blurq, u are welcome, let me know if u are going to any of the baking classes... hehe... see if i can join...

Ivory, glad to know that u had fun this holiday.. hehe... happy to see u finally shopping :p

Forest... dessert buffet sounds yummy... wondering if oriental can do that... but my dinner on a monday night... think this mingling thing can work? =P

Anyway, gals, free on 6th APRIL? Book u gals first. let me know :p

stubbilla

wow, this thread is getting active
happy.gif

Hi JG, thanks. will checl out the BS this weekend too. I'm going to have a BS-hunting exercise this weekend
happy.gif

stubbilla

Hi Jeslyn,
u mean the place that sell GDL stuff? u can try chinatown or Jurong. for the Jurong one, I'm not sure the exact address, only know how to go there
happy.gif