(2004) Brides of year 2004

dkny

<font color="119911">Jasmin</font>
Me also have same thinking with u but b4 my customary i need to go n do some back scrub bcoz my skin color not very even n have some dark spot.Do u visit flamingo n silloute b4? What's ur opinion about them?

<font color="119911">kite</font>
Me havent rom, but plnning to rom in this dec. Ha! it seems like this thread got a lot of gals like bareback. I went to divine n flamingo already n very like both of them very much.So, now a bit headache to make decisionlah! The package in divine is about 4K plus and the price got different range n depends which photographer u want.For the banquet, i only do some survey only but i dun have much peoples to invite, it's about 20 tables only.

<font color="119911">Yvonne</font>
Can u email to me about the prices of divine package bcoz i've forgottan a bit leao. I read from the divine forum n they said they will have discount about $500-600plus during the bridal show, is it true? my email address is [email protected]

<font color="119911">Fanny</font>
Welcome to this tread. Me also planning to have customary in dec. Now only do some survey about bridal package. Which bridal shop that u have visited?

mango78

Fencnef,

Do i have to book the kua from HOE advance? You have book it now for next year.If so, then I might have to go down one day to book for the rental. Need advise.

fencnef

yes yes...

pls do!!! book the kwa for your wedding day in advance..as far as i noe, the sizes for the kwas is limited, dat means one piece probably oni have 2 sizes each loh..

mango78

dkny,

Have forward the package to you. Regarding about the discount, i'm not very sure juz know that there will be definitely discounts avaliable during the bridal fair.

Fanny,
If i'm not wrong, raffles the plaza is having a promotion soon. There will sure be promotions during the fair. You might get more perks from there.

fantasy

Hi Pinko,
Welcome...

Hi Cubby,
Ya, I really like his style but not the extreme ones though (like those featured in style mag)... not that daring.

Hey sneaky,
Your customary on the 6th as well? If that's the case there will be in all 3 6/6/03 brides. You, cubby and myself
happy.gif

fencnef

hey yvonne..

i guess its advisable to call for appt so dat shirleen can tailor to ur needs and anticipate ur coming...
happy.gif
you got the number? its 62268139..haf to pay a deposit for the booking..most imptly bring ur cards along..
happy.gif

i paid $100 for the deposit...i'm not sure whether the $100 deposit applies for ALL the kwas lah..

sneaky

hi fantasy,

my customary and banquet was supposed to be on 5th initially. but the hotel that i booked with cannot give me that date due to some minister's event. had to move me from 5th to 6th. in this case, i thought of cancelling my booking with them. therefore, i'm now looking at Sheraton instead. quite unhappy with the one i've booked...
sad.gif
anywayz, my MIL is for 6th cos she didn't want my hubby and I to feel tired after a long day. therefore, advised us to split the wedding in 2 days.

tweetie

HiYvonne,

Can i check with u? When is the promo for RafflesThePlza. I have also shortlisted RTP, but planning to go down n have a talk with them. I intend to pay deposit this week or nxt week. But when i saw u write go promo., think i better halt and see if they can give me the promo thingy or not. U have any idea what the promo is all abt.???

Fanny: RTP is giving the rate at $799++ for weekends and for weekdays, there is a 10% d/c on top of it. As for freebies, quite standard. Two nites stay in suite, corkage waived etc.But u can speak to eunice.

onee

Cubby : My pkg w/TC includes a wedding gown, an evening gown and cheong sum.

Pinko : Hi, join us in this thread lah. So when's your wedding date and how's prep coming along?

kokopooh

KON BAN WA Fencnef san,

Hehehe....just started learning Jap..cause my ofc all jap that's y.....
happy.gif

Anyway ll be having my dinner at Sheraton Tower . How bout U? When is your wedding?

Cheers

fairymoss

Welcome on board, Pinko!

Wah...got 3 6/6 brides, 2 or 3 20/6 brides also right? =) So coincidental, maybe good dates yeah?

Wei..Cubby, are u 1 step ahead of Sneaky and book her Sheraton huh? heehee.

happy,

I sure would update u gals on my appt this sat. Tell u ah, my designer already called us up just now to ask us how are we getting on with our gown design brainstorming. We must have something in mind when we see him on sat. wah...lucky i did my homework liao and tag all the designs that I shortlisted.

I'm a bit nervous abt my first appt coz I do not know what my designer has in store for me. He planned for a toga top for my EG, but hubby dun like it, designer said my WG is already a bustier, so EG dun replicate the style. what u girls think? should the EG be entirely different style from the WG?

happy2

hi pinko, welcome to this thread! hope to see u more often here...this thread is getting hotter! heehee!

fairymoss, nt sure abt the other ladies here..but i personally feel that the EG shld be entirely different from the WG. why do u want it to be exactly the same as the WG? don't u wanna wear something different?

cubby

hi fantasy and sneaky,

me never book sheraton lah!! me booked panpac remember, fantasy? u old liao ah! heehee!
happy.gif

yah yah i also think 6/6 and 20/6 quite good date huh! nice to have ppl ard the same time as we will share the same feeling ard tat time!
happy.gif

hi onee,
oic...like tat how much huh? no photography?

ever

Hi gals!!

yvonne, "upgraded" to MRS liao!!
happy.gif
heehehheee.... oh, so 3rd Jul clashes with "cow".... thanks!! wanted to ask you, cos my bf's relative who helped us check the date didnt tell us that.... any other animal sign that clashes on 3rd jul?!??! ya, think my bro's gf will sign up with PP.... will let you know by next week... by the way, did your voucher specify that it can be used for the $2988 promo package? if it did, then i think she might wanna buy the voucher from you.... (",) where are the SK existing BTO units? thought The Corrs (near North Vista Sec School) are not ready yet... but, The Corrs looks nice from the pics...

wha, better dont go to Nail Couture next time... dont think you shld bleed from doing mani!!!

my new job quite ok loh.... now, learning all about the business operations....

so, yvonne and silver might be neighbours next time?? heehehheheee.....

jan, me donno how to check the almanac leh, so cant see if 10th jul is a good date.... anyway, since you already fix the date, dont worry about it, k?

clueless2705

halo... me back...

yvonne, gong xi gong xi!!!

btw, dun think mani will cause nails to bleed... they are supposed to remove the dead skin near the nails and since they are dead skin, it will
not bleed..i think most likely, they clipped away your good skin.. maybe they not experienced enuff..

peko

Hi kokopooh...

i am learning japanese too but i had finished my elementary level.... going for the intermediate soon..... so how you find it??? muzukashi????
hee.....

jann

Morning!!
happy.gif

oh.. so we shouldnt bleed while doing manicure hor... at least now i can fang xin... The way Yvonne describe really scary!

ever, it's ok, i dun really bother abt the date thingy lah..
happy.gif

Btw, ur PC up already or not? hehehe.. Cannot be they take 1 whole week to set up rite?!?!!

Yan, ok will let u know how are the 2 hotels... well, i think both should be not bad...

fantasy

Hi ladies, wow this thread definitely getting hotter and let's all make an effort to keep it up
happy.gif

Sneaky, which hotel did you confirmed with? Contract signed? If it has been signed, how can they be so irresponsible to just push you around? Dont they understand the significant of a contract? Should get them to compensate you. So confirm tat your customary on 5/6 and banquet on 6/6?

Fairymoss, you going to discuss gown design this sat? Isnt it abit too early? Not afraid that you might change your mind along the way... kekeke...
Me think of bustier for my WG as well. Feel that if looks more elegant. Would also prefer to have something different for the EG. Afterall we paid so much, got to make sure that the designers do their job
happy.gif
personal comment is that I would definitely only go for style that both my hubby and I are happy with, it's afterall our day and I would want him to be happy with what he sees. When do you intend to have your PS? rem to keep us posted okie.

Cubby, cubby of cos I remember that cos we sama sama day mah. I oso rem that u've booked pan pac on 6/6 for banquet. Me still young hor... haha

jann

yup, he passed it to me already.. but now i relac first lah... Dun call u also good, at least u take ur time to think of wat u want!! hahah!

clueless2705

i am thinking of settling my house issue first before the gowns... me still thinking of whether to get new flats (@ sembawang) or resale (@ AMK).. Any advise from u gals??

me &amp; bf debating on the pros and cons of each option.. but no conclusion as yet...

for new flats, we can get bigger units, and may pay lesser for renov.. but heard that sembawang flats got no resale value.. so worried that cannot sell off 5 years later...

then for amk resale, location is good, but also worried that renov cost will be much higher than new flats... then also worried that if i buy old flats,(the lobangs on hand now are all low floors), can i still sell it years later?? fan har!!!!

jann

yup yup, shld settle house first, more impt..

I think u shld try resale first since u like developed areas, i believe they're also high floors one. Maybe u can opt for other resale areas?? Do u like hougang/bishan/toa payoh?? U try look for those 8 year old type, then maybe no need to do so much reno... I know hougang got lots of 5-6years old flats for sale.. what's ur priority in choosing flats - location is it near MRT or ?? Toa payoh one will be very ex.. Bishan one not too sure abt the prices (but according to garf, hers is quite ok price leh)

If the AMK resale is very near MRT but low flr... think not so much of a problem when u sell it... Coz there are buyers who really want to buy MRT and if they have no choices, they will take low flr...

cubby

Morn ladies!

wow i agreed w fantasy tat suddenly this tread is lively! yup lets keep it moving!!
happy.gif

hi happy,

me also think EV shld be a diff design fm WG! dun wan to be ard the same pattern cos will look boring right?

hi fairymoss,
eh me never booked sheraton lah! see above! hehe

dun take the same cut as ur WG for ur EG...y not try something diff! hehe...more sexy sexy mah!!
happy.gif

hi fantasy,
aiyah...u dun gei gei lah! hehe forget say forget lah....haha...

clueless2705

i will prefer amk cos near my parents... can go home for meals and still can get grant...

the unit that i know is on sale now is just the block behind mine... just that on third floor lor..

have u decided on your gown designs??

jann

wow... blpck behind urs, that's very convenient! U went to have a look already? Does it needs a lot of reno? Know quite a no of ppl who stays low flr also... mine is actually a low flr too... So, if u think it's really convenient then maybe can reconsider again...

No leh, havent decide on gowns, dun want to rush into it, scared regret later.. so take my time first loh... anyway think it's still really early leh...

clueless2705

planning to see either today or tom... will also be going down to the sembawang units as well over the weekend.. see how la... real fan over the flats for the past week...

fantasy

Cubby, you "pua my kang tau" (expose me) ah!!!
Me rem your wedding on 6/6 but forgot that you book Pan pac :p

Personally I would want a low back EG but I know my MIL is not really into the idea. She thinks pple will gossip behind when the bride dressess too scantily... wat to do?? Just got to be more automatic lor... anyone having such problem? But ultimately will see wat my hubby says. If he wants me to wear low back, at least I can still tell his mom that it's choosen by her son... kekeke... gao zao hor.

clueless2705

jan, da wei just called my bf... he called u?? think he wanna fix appointment lei... wonder is he following this thread??? how come so qiao, we just mention him and he called...

jul

Hi gals! Back again! No meeting for today, so maybe can get to chat with you gals the whole day *hehe* But will prob only make a few 'guest appearances' coz still very busy.

jul

Hi ever

How's ur new job? The same thing happened to me too. Didn't get my PC after 5 days at work. So no big deal :p

U switching to PP? I tot u were very firm on ur BS.

Why the change to 3 Jul? Preference / auspicious date yeah?

jul

Hi Jan

Remember to take many photos &amp; notes of the hotel! Flowers, ambience, lighting, aisle, service etc etc etc ok? Must must!

jul

Hi Yvonne

How's ur ROM? Married already ah? *haha*

Must show us ur photos k? Must c if my photographer's skill is gd
happy.gif

cow

hi fantasy
actually I also had my wedding at pan pac in 2000. I wore a low back white gown and I love it. It has two straps behind where u can tie a ribbon, so not so bare afterall hee.

kokopooh

Hi peko..

Course will start next week &amp; my AM will teach me jap in the ofc cause ppl here speak jap. So which school did u go to huh?

jann

hello!!!

Jul, welcome back again, think u're the next one to make guest appearances!! hahaha!!
But me not intending to bring camera lah... hahaha.. will take note of the ambience, food, decor etc and report to u.... hehe..

Yan, he actually called me again early this week, say call him when i wanna meet him... but i still dun want to confirm anything so fast, so will delay before meeting him again... Wah, maybe next time we email each other if got any updates! hehe..

Congrats Yvonne, settle ur venue already!! hehe..

silver

Gd afternoon gals!

I am at pacific cafe now, waiting for my friend so come in to check check hehehe

Ever,
Don't think the voucher can be used for the $2988 package. Btw, I tot ur bro gf gg to take w/o photography?

Jul,
I am feeling much better. Thx!

Yan,
Sembawang is BTO leh. You wanna wait? Well AMK is a gd location. For me I also prefer somewhere convenient but my bf prefers new flat. Btw, ve u settled the issue of whether to stay wif inlaw?

Yvonne,
Ve you collected the photo? Remember to show us ya :p

Jan,
So now u can fang xin go for manicure liao hehe

clueless2705

silver, think there are some units at sembawang which has keys available already... my bf went to hdb and got the booklet, it showed that there are several flats that are available..

there are all 5 rooms, cost around $200k+... BUT all of them are the re-purchased flats... any one know what are re-purchased flats?? are they good?? why are they re-purchased?? does it mean that there's something wrong with it?? and if it is re-purchased, does that make it second hand, ie resale??? me blurred...

rabbitwsk

Hey kokopooh,
U work which co me huh? sound very Japanese culture lei. Even my co dun speak so much Jap.
Tot u go open mtg last nite.... when is ur sis big day? Next yr too?