(2004) Brides of year 2004

jann

my dear ever!!!! There u are!!

How's the female brides mag? Worth to buy?? If i really no patience, i think i'll just buy it lah!! hahah!!
yea, Jul still busy leh, 1 week didnt hear from her already!

sagi

hi gals

wonder anyone still remember me or not???
always pop in pop out only........machiam like yan said, making guest appearance......
wink.gif

so pai sey.......cos not online often.....so cant get to chat with u all everyday too......plus the fact i not doing much for my wedding too......so....sigh....like nothing to contribute lor....
sad.gif

hopefully, i wld have something to work on soon.....if my rom date next yr is settled....but think wont be so fast too.......most probably u all already married liao, i not even romed yet..... SIGH!!!
by that time, u all experts liao......can be my shifu..... kekeke
lol.gif

yvonne, when ur rom?? next wk?? Congrats! n be a pretty pretty bride.........remember to show us photos wor....
happy.gif

i also sua ku......nvr go for manicure n pedicure before.....
rofl.gif

ever, u also R&R at home now?? when u starting ur new job??

sagi

hi yan

my bf n i havent really settled on a date yet....we gotta choose some dates then let his parents see whether ok or not lor...... i thinking what if all the dates i choose cannot?? hahahaa... thinking of either in sep, oct, nov or dec....specific dates in each mth.....hmmmmm.....

jann

Hey hey gals!!

Style mag is finally out!! I went to buy already! It's very thick but $8 this time... But the uncle very nice, say i'm the first customer to buy this mag from him and it just came, so he gave me 20cents discount!!! hahahahaaa!! My efforts are paid off for lurking around his stall everyday!!!
lol.gif

hi sagi!! ya loh, u guest star appearance!! hahah!! But if ROM, think dun need to worry so much, at least dun have to book everything 1 year in advance!

sagi

hi jan

wah.......style mag out liao......later i going out.....maybe wld go buy also........hahahahaa.....though i still got some havent finished browsing yet......
lol.gif

ya ya, think wld just have a simple rom cum reception next yr in spore.........no need fret so much......but when customary time.......sure head big big.....cos in m'sia.....then dunno where to get bridal pkg from......from spore or m'sia.....that time then come n worry lah....

babestaurus

THANKS MUCH... for the warm greetings!

Hi Yan,
Really? Hmm... can u giv me the contact & address of Indulge? The beauty salon is at 30 Hill St not sure the bldg's name... hee hee!

Hi Ever,
How's yr life idling at home... SO ENVY!!!

Hi Jan,
Finally Style is out some more got discount (not bad ya)... hahaha!!! If not wait until yr neck LLLLOOONNNGGG long!

Hey Jan & Ever, flip thru e magz n tell us yr comments whether which one is worth buying?

Hi Sagi,
Of cos we stl remember you la... our GUEST OF HONOUR mah! Hee hee...

jann

hi Yvonne,
style mag not that bad lah, just merely skim thru.. very thick! hehe... maybe after i finish reading this then buy female mag! hahahah!

jann

yan, think u gotta try those bigger newspaper booth type first... maybe for mph and guardian takes a while b4 they'll get it..

where's vnc? stands for?

clueless2705

heard of it, but have not gone there before... $45 is for both mani + pedi??

indulge is at mohd sultan, 2nd level, above Illusion (the ex-orange), opposite double O.. forum refused to let me post fone number here.. yvonne, i forward the sms to you...

remember to double confirm the promotion with them when u call up for appt...

babestaurus

Jan,

Can said i "KS"! Dun noe why nowaday like to compare so much on these n that... prob kena influenced in the forum or BY U GALS! Hahahhahaha....

dkny

<font color="aa00aa">Yvonne</font>
So, it seems like u have settel almost everything already. Compare to me, me haven't decided anything at the moment n everything still in consideration only. May i know how many times that u visited divine b4 u decide to signed with them? Bcoz i planning to bring my sis to go n see their gown n my first time my sis didnt go with me.

keann

Hey garfield,
Really...australia is showing Legally Blonde 2 only late sep...i watched American Wedding though..it's American Pie3...it's so so only...i am never a big fan of American pie anyways....oh ya...and just watched Finding Nemo....cos u know lah..aussie slow in movies....but anyways...enjoyed the heart warming cartoon..!!

Have a good weekend...and hope tat more ppl will respond. WHERE'S EVERYONE!??!!

mango78

Hi dkny,

I only went to Divine once. I decided on them after visiting the other 4 bridal boutiques. Still feel more comfortable with Kim. Which are the other bridal boutiques that you have went other than Divine? I have went to Flamingo, Silhoutte, The Wedding Present and White Link. I can give you some comments on them if you want.

trixie

hi yvonne,
yeah man, it's great to know you no longer have to worry abt sourcing/comparing banquets etc! me totally relieved now
happy.gif

silver

Gd morning gals!

Yvonne,
Hey I hear alot of gd comments abt indulge n nice environment. If u dun mind inconvenient should give it a try. Let us know ya hehe

How's ur selling of voucher? Didn't know PP has 3299 package. Must check wif Nichole liao.

Jan n yan,
Hey I cant find Style mag too! Jan, how's the mag n worth buying?

Sagi,
Of course we remember you! Btw r u still taking ur course or ???

Jul,
Hey how ve u been? Btw I saw my gf's mini album fm TWB - very nice! So you can fang xin liao ya

Garf,
Ya if can get premium flat most of the things r already done up so can save on reno :p

kite~

Hiyee,

Paiseh so long never been to this thread bcos i so was tied up with work. wow so many info. i m a dec 2004 bride too.
happy.gif
For us, we havent really started anything cos lazy. u all?

however, my hubby n my target is the newly renovation GWC. I was supposed to go down to view a wedding dinner at waterfront ballroom, however due to work, we dont hv time to go down.

Hi Yvonne,

Really!!!! GWC having promotion. how come the staff (called Adeline) never tell me? If u do not mind, can u email me the 2004 promotion package? So hv u booked ur tables at GWC? pay deposit already?

Hi Trixie,

If you do not mind, can u email the GWC pics to me? thanks

My email address: [email protected]

jann

hi silver, think this time style mag actually got lots of adverts... not much evening gowns pics... u may wanna flip thru female mag first to see which is better....
happy.gif

Yeah, heard PP will increase prices.. saw her advert in style mag, and they feature some of her gowns that we see in her shop...

cubby

hi fantasy,
yup..i've already got female brides...and saw a few gowns that i like
happy.gif

hi fairymoss,
dun be disappointed k...style magz in out, maybe can try ur luck there!
happy.gif

dkny

<font color="0000ff">Yvonne</font>
What's meaning of GWC? Actually i only went to divine,flamingo, jazeel low n kai. Now i only like divine n flamingo, the gown of jazeel low is too complicated n i dun loke the style of their photo. Kai is out of my budget bcoz they all in ala carte.May i know why u decide choosed divine among few BS?

onee

Cubby : Harlow, agree with you that's it's a tough decision. So much bridal shop around, wonder how do they manage to "jio" business hor ? No worries, you've still got time :>

Fairymoss : Yalor, me oso disappointed with the style published in this edition. Seems too dreamy or perhaps I just too boring, hahaa... Nevertheless, there's more variety of wedding related topics included.

amos_aw

WE'RE BACK!
Hey everyone! Wendy and I arrived safely in Singapore on the 1st of Sept. Sorry for not posting sooner, but you know how things can be when you first arrive in what seems like a foreign country. We have met the wedding coordinator at Conrad and things are looking mighty fine right now. If only i had jobs lined up. Anyway, we should meet up some day, once Wendy and I are ready to venture out into the blistering heat for longer periods. Right now, we're just living like a pair of penguins. I'd like to kiss the feet of whoever invented air-conditioners, right about now.

BTW, i just registered in order to post here. This is my new username. I'll get Wendy to do wendy_aw if possible. She's lacking internet access at home at this moment.

binbin

hihi AMOS and WENDY! Welcome BACK!!!!! Hehhehehee..
happy.gif
so nice to know you are back on home soil yar?
happy.gif
enjoy settling down. So you've visited Conrad for the first time huh. Didn't make a wrong choice right? I am sure you must be happy with the service too.
happy.gif

okie, catch u another time...
happy.gif

cubby

hi onee,

yah loh...in this competitive envt...really wonder how they survive hor hehe... how come u cant find any gowns u like in the female magz har...hmmm u dun like dreamy kind huh? so wat kind u like? so hows ur banquet search? quite a few bridal shows coming up ya...

today went Divine to find out their packages as well as tried out their gowns too....quite pleased with their gowns design.... but now got a prob with the phtography thou...dun know whether take separately or together leh....wil be quite exp thou... hmmm...got to consider carefully...

hi fantasy,
i went to frederick lee yest...but he like quite bz...so only spent a while there....the gown in the female magz that i like was sold away!! so fast....

also went to Robin, find his worknot bad too....did u sign directly with Robin or with frederick's package with photography? me cant decide to sign directly or together with divine leh if i take them?

fairymoss

oneeu,

Yes, i agree with you. I can't find any suitable ones in the female brides, heehee but manage to find one in the style mag. finally found it, but was not the right color but at least can find something. my first appt gonna be next week so have to jia you find more designs.
happy.gif

cubby,

wah, federick lee's gown so hot one ah? selling like hot cakes ah? u like the romantic lacy lacy type issit?
happy.gif

ever

hi gals!!

seems like the thread is still very active!! yvonne, congrats once again!! think Indulge and Nails Couture also not bad... you see which has promo loh...
wink.gif

silver, my bro's gf liked PP very much!!! now, considering if shld sign up with her.... me so tempted to switch.... hahahahaha.... me told my bf that the shop must be quite good, blah blah blah.... then, he cant stand me and say we can switch if I really insist on it.... better than he tolerate my nagging!! hahahaha....

going to start my new job tmw....
sad.gif
no more temp tai tai.... hahahahha.... actually, i busier than working leh.... going out everyday.... really broke now... attended two weddings yesterday!!

ever

oh, regarding the mags.... havent start on Style Weddings yet... but, female brides not much nice gowns... for normal reading, ok loh....

babestaurus

Hi gals,

Just came in to said THANK YOU for yr greetings. Dun thk got time to come in again these 2 days... hee hee! So catch up with you gals on wednesday when im back to work.

Btw Ever, yr bro's gf want the PP's voucher? Cos got a gal willing to pay $150 for the voucher. Let me know earlier and before yr bro's gf sign up with PP so tht she can utilise the voucher for discount.

Cheers~

peko

Hi gals...

i am also a nov 04 bride. has booked my venue with pan pacific hotel.... but still searching for bridal boutiques. i had gone to weddingnews and feline... both also quite good... any suggestions????

eighteight

hi

went for my 1st appt lior ....

quite malu cos like everything also dun know .....
happy.gif

Fun though cos can try a lot a lot of style ... some look soooooo auntie ... hehhe

jann

Morning!
happy.gif

Wah... seems like pp is getting popular huh!! hahaha!! ever, really u want to switch too?!?!! How come it's like i'm the first one who went ot visit her but in the end i'm not taking her package instead u gals are taking her!!!
lol.gif

Yan, did u regret not taking her package?? hahaaha..

Guess it'll be even more quiet today without Yvonne... Dunno whether Jul is back??
uhoh.gif

mango78

Hi peko,

You are in this thread now. Welcome. : ) Have you browse through bridal magazines where there are quite alot of gowns from different bridal boutiques. From there, you can know what kinda of gowns do you prefer. From there, you can shortlisted some of the boutiques and pay a visit to them. This is what I do. I been to Flamingo, The wedding Present, silhoutte, White link and Divine. Flamingo has light, simple WG, Wedding present evening gown was nice and their kuas were quite brand new. If you like embrioery, silhoutte was the one. Their gowns was simply elegant. Divine has more choices. They are good at low-back gowns and fluffy gowns too. As for white link, do not really quite like but do not want to comment it at here or else white link brides will be unhappy. Hope this does help you.

clueless2705

morning gals...

jan, nope, no regrets... (i hope i wun in near future)... must have faith in that guy right??!!!!

Ladies,I am also giving up my voucher... those who want my $80 voucher, let me know... i go collect from PP and send to you...

fencnef

gd morng ladies..

hi peko..
nice to see u around here..when's ur big day? ummm..dun quite like the designs of weddingnews and feline..so u haf been walking around tanjong pagar area?i like le galleria only along the tanjong pagar stretch..
happy.gif
personally i'm wif the wedding present..

r u looking for ala carte or package types?do check out for any hidden costs and cutting areas in times like these...

have a great time shopping!
happy.gif

hi yvonne..
have the same tots as you!hee..
happy.gif

jann

Yan, ya loh, must have faith in that guy!!! hahaha..

Hmm.. maybe i shld also collect my voucher from pp!!! maybe email her and ask her abt it!

garf

yo! ladies..

wow...so much activity around here..tink i'm quite 'lost' in the chatter..haha..
happy.gif

did anyone went for Big Walk?? it wuz vvv.hot ydae! body is aching nw but i enjoy having a lovely tan nw..

jann

hi garf!

wow.. u very on, went for big walk!! hehe.. I'll be very lazy to go!! haha!

Yan, did u manage to get the style mag? Not many nice gowns too... but also good, at least we wont have too many to shortlist from!!! hahaha!!