(2004) Brides of year 2004

jamci

Hi smurfy, we had already changed date twice so i am very sad and stressed after i had prepared so many thing ready like hotel, photographer...etc. End up, i called them twice abt changes of my date. Really felt embarrassed.
sad.gif

clueless2705

she messaged me twice just now...
first one is to ask me on the decision, and the second one is to inform me of the prize...
me let bf do the dirty job... i dun like to tell people bad news..

babestaurus

Hi gals,
I received her sms too saying I won $500 voucher... is this her gimmick or wat? Hahaha... or izit $50 only she accidently key in another "0"... hehehe

clueless2705

i am so disappointed..
just received an email from my hotel coordinator.. she is leaving... and we are transferred to their one and only coordinator... the poor gal will be overloaded,and i believe,the service will be compromised...

i am disappointed cos one of the reason why i signed with the hotel is that i am very comfortable with my coordinator.. now that she is leaving, i really wonder are we going to be in safe hands...

must go home and check whether are there any items that were agreed verbally and not included in the contract... we trusted mel so din insist to write certain things down... now hope that agnes will honor mel's words... why?? why must this happen??

clueless2705

yvonne, did u enquire abt her package before?? if not, then it should be genuine, i think...

did u take part in the contest in the first place??

babestaurus

Gals,
I'm very surprised to receive the sms! I'm not sure whether ive join any contests or not but definitely i nv call or visit her before!

jann

hihi yan, dun be upset... me also encountered the same thing.. we were very happy with our coord but too bad he left, but we were sort of prepared for that loh... Dun expect them to stay for 1 year plus until our wedding... so am also wondering if my current coord is good or not.. Believe they'll find someone to takeover some accts, if not 1 person cannot handle!! Dun worry ya!
happy.gif

jann

Yvonne, then it's weird, how come she has ur number?! Maybe u join via the SB forum at the main page?? wow.. u lucky gal, ask her can exchange for anything or not lah! hehehe.. How come all the sudden we're all connected to pp?!?!! hahaa

silver

Wow so coincident huh? So heng you gals... If I am not wrong the voucher can be used for her normal package oni ($2988 is the promo package) cos my frien has her voucher n actually wanted to give me but when I checked with Nicole b4 I signed she said cant use it.

cyn

ino.. haha.. monday bluez huh...
i'll be ROMing at GCW ... probably at the ballroom jus b4 the dinner begins then can get my dad to do the 1st march in with me... or maybe at a separate rm... duno which is beta.

cubby

hi fairymoss,
u got mail! i hope they can give me cheaper rates too. think i will go and check it out soon.
happy.gif

but ur fridge quite exp leh...think me only allocate ard 1200 for fridge only...tight budget leh...hehe

fairymoss

Cubby,

Sent u email liao! check it out!

for 1200, think u can also get a few hundreds discount, probably 100-200 off. If u count the discount in percentage it's ard 10-15% mah.
happy.gif
every little counts, so it's better if u can buy all your stuff from there. then u can bargain with them.
happy.gif

silver

Hi Yvonne,

Ya I know it's transferable but can you check wif PP whether the voucher can be used for the present promo package? If so maybe I can check wif my sis if she is interested to buy from you.

Btw, tonite news was saying that there will be BTO flat in punggol n seng kang. Must buy tml papers!

jann

Morning!

haha.. seems like Yvonne got the best deal, can sell away her 1st prize voucher! haha!

Silver, i emailed to pp last night liao.. see whether she will reply me back or not.. But i didnt mention abt my voucher..

Gals, BTO flats are those not built yet rite.. Usually will take abt 2-3 years or even more before flat is ready.. dun think u all want that rite?

jul, u back to work?

Nice weather to sleep again!

jann

Oh yes, btw, Female Brides Mag is out too... It's thicker than HWB but i didnt buy lah... still waiting patiently for Style mag!!!

smurfy

Hi jamci,
huh? really ah? what is her reason for change of date? For me, she really give a valid reason, so I can understand though I still cannot get over it :p

So have you fixed the date already? I think as long as the date quite near to your initial one, hotel still available, then should be no problem.. minor changes here and there is expected for wedding preps..

So dont stressed up okie.

jamci

smurfy, her reason is that my birthday and my wedding date are so close and it become "shuang xi", not good for her.
Imagine how happy i was when the date was just right after my birthday. And few more days, we will celebrate valentine day at overseas honeymoon. Cannot imagine how disappointed i am
sad.gif

clueless2705

morning gals...
me din wanna wake up this morning...

me emailed PP too.. but no reply from her... haha, if all can transferred and used together,silver's sis can have 3 vouchers...

ya, bto have to wait for couple of years.. think HDB will wait till there are sufficient applicants before building and by the time they finish, it could easily be 4 to 5 yrs down the road..

babestaurus

Mo-rn-ing!!! What a cool morning to start of a day! ZzzZzz...

Hi Silver,
Yes, i heard it from the news too. not sure this mth's annoucement izit only for BTO and not WIS???

U mean they got a promo package now? I understand from her that e voucher can only be used when signing a wedding package with them (cant use to do dress or suit)! Not sure promo package counts anot? Will call & check with them again. Btw, the voucher is valid till 31 Dec 2003! How can i sell my voucher huh? How much can i sell it for?

Hi Jan,
I also not buying 1st... wait for comments! Hahaha......
wink.gif

babestaurus

Hi Yan,
If is BTO for punggol or sengkang, we won't be interested at all! Heard HDB goin to built more 3/4rooms flat in future, not sure true anot? But at this moment, guess all taken up cos so high demand!

jann

hihi!!

haha.. yan, maybe she's upset to hear that we cant take up her package that's why no reply yet.. see later in the afternoon will get any reply or not.. hehe..

Yvonne, guess u gals wont wanna wait so long rite... but are u intending to look for resale flats?
And yup PP is having promo, but think it's ending soon, think u better call and check with her again..

forest

ivory,
hahahah.. ya lah.. not waiting for any1.. jus see when me n hubby ready to go n find the geomancer to choose date... :p

smurfy

Jamci, not good for you or not good for her?? Ur birthday and wedding date nothing to do with her wat?

My wedding date was set initially on my birthday aka my rom date.. I more sad, right? But the reason given is that date is FH's granny death anniversary date (on lunar calendar), so if we insisted, all relatives from MIL side cannot attend. So I no choice, got to accept loh.. its one week away from my birthday now, so if yours cannot, mine oso cannot..but i don't care lah :p

fantasy

Hi cubby,
I'm getting 15 8R and 24 3R pic in album and 2 8R for table tops. Frederick has tied up with Robin Lee, who happens to be the photographer of our choice.

We have just completed our home renovation but will be only using the house as 'weekend hotel' until our customary. For formality, the ban jie ceremony will be on this coming sat. So excited!!

Just to share with everyone, we've got most of our electronics goods from Mega Discount at Katong Mall and their prices are very attractive too. U've got to do some research as they are usually able to match prices that their competitors are offering. Saved over $1000 for my plasma from retail prices at departmental stores
happy.gif

doremon

Hi Ivory,

My mother said must customary then do the bed setting - where u got a special date and time to put your bed into a good position etc etc....that is why no bed to sleep lor...

squirt

Hi Yvonne..

Tks for the info..I went down last sat..and there is a wedding in the ocean ballroom..tink they can dim the lights to blue rite..

Juliana, the sales coordinator said that I can oso have the combination of the 'flowers' and " candles " theme for the wedding day . So I tink the ballroom will be quite ok lah..

And I like the idea of not sharing the foyer with other ppl...wherby beta den the pacific ballroom..

And yes, most of the dates are taken up and I have tentatively book the 6 nov liao..

BTW, any other good offers to recommend..:p? Me and my FH are abit lazi so I depend soley on forum for info...:p

ever

Hi gals!!

kana arrowed on my last day of work!! now, rushing to finish everything.... sigh... really down on luck today... this morning, i didnt wake up on time cos i didnt on my alarm clock!!! luckily, my bro woke me up later....

yvonne, if silver's sis doesnt want the voucher, can you not transfer it to other people first? I check if my future SIL wants the voucher.... Thanks!!

did the newspapers specify new BTO flats or BTO flats that are ready but not fully occupied? as they'll start building when 70% or 75% taken up, there may be remaining flats...

mango78

Hi Shanice,

What is your budget? Depending on your budget. If your budget is within $60-70 per pax, I think PP is a worthwhile taking for weekend. If your budget is more than that, you will have more choices. Marriott, conrad, ST are nice banquet venues too. How many table are you looking at?

I have tentatively booked PP on the 28 nov, going to make booking for it, waiting to view the soft copy of the contract. 6 nov is a saturday, that's gd. I didn't manage to get the saturday slot that I want, so I took the sunday slot.

jann

Hey ever!!

Tot ur last day of work was yesterday that's why didnt see u post any messages in the morning! heheh...

Hopefully Jul's office didnt kena virus again!!

babestaurus

Hi Jan,

Today so quiet w/o Silver, Jul, Ever & Yan around...! Btw, do you think i can sell my voucher? I'm thinking of selling it for $400, do you think any1 will be interested?

Do you planning to sell or transfer yr voucher to someone else? Yan, also kena rite?

jann

hi Yvonne,

Ya loh, quiet today... Dun think will be selling mine coz only $80... and i dun think it's transferable leh..

Hmm.. maybe u dun state the amount on the net, ask them to email u instead then see give to the person who offer the highest loh.. coz if $400, it may be a little tough maybe...

cubby

hi fairymoss,
thks i rec'd liao! willcall uo to check the add!
i think i wil try to get most things at one place, and will also askmy sis to get together so got more bargaining power! hehe

hi fantasy,
i'm goin robin this fri to check out their phtos cos thinkin of getting divine! so how u find robin photos?

congrats on ur new love nest!!! must be excited huh!....haiz think my place will only be ready by dec...

wah mega discount also can give so good rates?? maybe i will check out this place as well! thks for sharing!

garf

hey jann...

yeah i registered..its supposed to be garf and followed by love psychedelico..but it came out the other way round..haha..nvmd lah!
happy.gif

garf

everybody..

hmmm..saw u gals' posting abt pan pac..did anyone here or ur frens booked noble house for banquet?? have the intention to but not sure how is it like for banquet..welcome any inputs!

jann

hi garf, not too sure abt noble house, but guess food shld be not bad since it's under tung lok rite?

Hey Yvonne, dun get so angry, me also sometimes kena that too... sighs...

babestaurus

Hi garf,
Wow... you nick so unique and LLLLOOONNNGGG...haha! Nv been to Noble House either, guess the food shd be better than hotel rite since is a restaurant!

Hi Jan,
U don't know this admin manager eyeing on me for very long liao!!! Aws once awhile TER KAN me prob see me aws go back at 5pm+, jealous la!!! Thou I'm quite free sometimes but i served 2 big bosses n 2 colleagues in my marketing dept!!!

garf

hey yvonne..

i oso kena sometimes..i'm doing something frm this manager who asked a favour frm my boss to make me help him do work..
sad.gif
these pple very idiotic loh..

silver

Gd afternoon ladies...

I also waiting for Style mag. Think will be out this few days.

Jan,
I will wait for the hdb details to be out b4 deciding. But if there is BTO most likely there wont be any WIS this mth rite? Hmm...

Yvonne,
You can try posting in SB to sell of the voucher. As for pricing I ve no idea leh but you better check wif Nichole under what condition can we use the voucher cos the last time I asked her she said only for normal package. Let me know ya!

Garf,
Noble Hse food very nice! If you not going for ambience I think NH will be a nice place.

Jul,
Like very long time nv hear fm you huh?