(2004) Brides of year 2004

babestaurus

Hi Garf,
So i bet you took the grant as well??? Hmm... is nice to stay near parents, can save quite abit and also more convenient if u got a kid next time... hee hee!

garf

hey yvonne..

when will it be made known to select the flat at punggol? hmm..i took the 30k grant only,my MIL is near but not too near to grant us the extra 10k..hee..

jann

Too bad garf me got flat in Sengkang already!

Jul, i know which shop u talking abt already it's called Livia at 2nd floor rite, used to go there often! ya, was thinking of trying sinma or chameleon!! haha, their stuff quite cheap... hehe...

forest

hi doremon,

hee hee...
happy.gif

so, how's things gog for ur ROM prep? Almost finalised everything?

Me ah... haiz.. still hvent decided when it will b leh... think wun decide sooo soon.. :p

Abt the candles... hee.. i dun think i'm getting them now.. pai seh leh.. kekeke.. but thanks alot.. will def buzz u again when i'm ready to get them!!!!
biggrin.gif

hi ino,
eh.. show us leh.. send us pic of ur CS leh.. very curious abt how it looks leh!!!!
wink.gif

fencnef

hey trixie..

wah..like dat i have to worry cos my banquet at noble hse..hee..are you having many tables?maybe i'm having only 20 tables so it probably wouldn't be too much of a problem abt cash flow..
i'm trying not to get my parents to have any of the angbaos cos' we are paying everything for the banquet,wedding package and the "ling ling sui sui"stuffs etc..they will understand
happy.gif

i did normal perm before,its quite difficult to manage after some time..i found the hair styling very attractive in jap mags..how?when u wanna go to shunji matsuo again?jio me if u wanna go lah..
happy.gif

babestaurus

Hi Garf,
Not sure when HDB will announce the sales of flat for Punggol area, we all been waiting patiently here! So at least not too siong aft the 30K grant ya...

jul

Hi Jan

Not sure what's the shop called. But it's on 2nd floor, on the corridor with glass wall overlooking the road. Think shd be the same one right?

Garf -

Wow, ur resale flat is even cheaper than my new flat *sigh* Why are flats so expensive?

garf

yvonne..

huh?i tot can go down to hdb to check out for selection of flats, no need to wait for announcement?you noe why, i kept calling hdb when BE is gg to take place somewhere last year, and the sales pple told me dat the only available selection are sengkang and punggol area..
happy.gif

jul..
where is ur flat?happy staying there jiu koryi liao..
happy.gif

trixie

hi fencnef,
how much is your banquet at noble house? think you dun have to worry as much as me lah. i'll be having about 25 tables. As we're giving my mom 5 tables worth of angbao and most of my hubby's relatives will give ringgit, we're kind of preparing for the worst lor.
sad.gif

haha...i was hoping you'd try and let me know!
biggrin.gif

cubby

hi fairymoss,

no wonder so many nicks used lah...so long got 'mo' we know its u liao heehee :p
wah u really plan in advance leh...after reading then i know got so many things to do one haiz...lucky both our dad already got suit...if not gonna cost a bomb too...dun worry abt cheapo lah...think all of us also wan to save money esp in this kind of economy lah!
happy.gif
but one thing u not cheapo is tat ur dinner at sheraton leh! so grand and nice!

hi onee,
yah u better do it by next mth cos once tung shu is out huh..ppl will rush to book liao...! act early huh!
aiyah me haven settle bridal leh...so confusing dun know which one to choose....haiz think got to visit somemore bridal before i decide. i give myself till oct to sign up! me really not so active in planning cos not so sure what is to be done by when and how. can share w me ur plnner anot? e-mail me [email protected] thks!
happy.gif

hi fantasy,
i know frederick lee, designer one. isit exp? me never go inside the boutique cos scared too exp leh. act good that u decide early, so can concentrade ur time on other things mah. me got lots of things on mind, still got reno and ROM stuff to settle...haiz. lucky finally settle the banquet and date...if not think too many things at one time.
wah u now can relax relax then settle wedding prep one by one liao...so envy! but be sure to share w me abt the other prep huh hehe
happy.gif

jul

Jan

No lah, mine's over 230k. But still ex what. If I get 4 room, then it'll be 180k at the most.

Hi garf

True lah. Except for some small things, I like my place.

silver

Wow you gals scary leh! I ve to open 2 windows so that I won miss out any qns hahaha

Yvonne,
WL must ve earn BIG $$$ on 9 Sep ya! Just imagine even caterer also fully book!

Btw, I am sure WL has more than 1 MU artist? So you choosen urs?

Eve,
I forgotten abt the mars until 12+ So wasted!

Garf,
Welcome! Did you just bk fm wedding present? Understand they having promo now?

Yan,
How's ur meeting? Hope you no need to sing? hehehe

Jul & Jan,
You 2 expert wif all the chopsticks n clips ya? I tried few times but always failed
sad.gif

Gals, $16 a bottle for wine issit cheap or x huh?

jul

Hi silver

Many postings today yeah? Dunno what happened also. Every time I get tired of work, I'll pop in to check. And there'll be new msgs! So I'll always feel obliged to answer *hehe*

I think $16 per bot is cheap - absolute wise. But if it's wine from some country other than France, then will norm be cheaper. But then I know nuts abt wine.

jann

hey hey!!

me back here to complain! I cant do the hair, misson failed! Jul, i bot one stick on my way back, but cant leh, so frustrating! Waste all my money!

silver, $16 should be quite cheap... but which type? I also dun know much abt wines!

poox

hihi

88: i've having a church wedding on 8 may....i guess that's what u're refering to as tradition? dun be stress....just take things one at a time
proud.gif

pebbles: have a safe and fun trip :p

keann: how's things down under???

silver

Hi Jan,
You very cute leh hehee Could it be because of your hair texture? Sometimes too soft cannot stay one leh.

Jan & Jul, I know nuts abt wine too. Ok try to find out more dan tell u gals.

mee_mee

Hi ladies...

Wah... the gowns all very nice leh... My EG is also similar colour but very different cutting. Yours have the CS bias-cut.. mine is the pong pong sort. Hope mine will turn out nice like yours too.

Ocean, thanks for your compliments. That one is not trial make-up. Its a promotional makeover package that we took for fun.

Yah... how to do those cute facial expressions har...?

mee mee

jann

Morning!
happy.gif

Yeah, it's Friday!!
But sighs, should be quite busy today.....
U gals dun post too many in case i cant come in here hor! hehe..

ever

<font color="aa00aa">morning gals!!</font>

yvonne, if you get a new flat in Punggol, you wouldnt be entitled to the 30K grant...

jul, yr flat quite reasonably priced lah... garf's one is a 4-room, but mature estate lah... so, yours is ok.... my parents bought a design &amp; build 5-room few yrs ago for $340k!!! prices did drop quite a bit....
happy.gif

jan, still cannot bun up yr hair with the chopstick? did you get the shop asst to show you?? maybe your hair really too soft....
wink.gif

hopefully can talk to you gals later... me handing over my stuff to the new person....

babestaurus

TGIF... Morning Girls!

Hi Ever,
If we buy new flat no grant except for 1st timer whos buying resale will hv e 30K grant!

Hi Jan,
U so cute! Really go buy e chopstick wo managing the 6 teeth comb one... hahaha!
lol.gif

Hi Silver,
$16 for a bottle of wine is CHEAP! But of cos it has to depend on the years of e wine as well as from which country one...etc But $16 is quite reasonable oreadi cos my frenz lately bought is at ard $18 p/bot.

Yes, ive choosen my MU artist and photographer oreadi... booked them lik 1 year in advance liao... hahaha!
wink.gif

Hi Jul,
Yours is D&amp;B 5rooms flat not X at all la... somemore high floor with furnishing..etc! U cant compare urs to Garf's 4rooms mature area! Usually 4rooms mature areas flat is almost equivalent or slightly higher than 5rooms new flat ya!

But seriously, Garf's 4rooms flat pretty cheap cos tot Bishan's flat very X one!!!

jann

hello hello!

Yup, Yvonne, me went to buy stick but also cant work.. maybe later go to recky for other hair accessories liao, might use ur idea that u gave me, do the cross one but use nice clips loh... ever, but my hair isnt the very soft silky kind leh.. sighs!

Yup, agree Garf's flat pretty cheap!

garf

hey all..

whoopee!! 2dae fri liao..
happy.gif

have u gals done research on bishan area? i dunno y pple haf the impression dat bishan is very exp..
happy.gif
probably there is chance you may be able to get a gd deal,,or we're lucky to push the price down..my agent has done a gd job..
plus..we are nt doing any reno cos' the flat is very well maintained..

babestaurus

Hi Garf,
Hmm... not sure why we've e impression cos heard ppl saying that pc of land very valuable! Good for you... can save on renovation! U sure u not going to do abit at all??? So when u getting yr key and moving in?

jann

hi garf,
Is urs near the MRT? Coz for me, when we look for a flat, we wanted near MRT (coz hoping for better resale value!! hehe) and prefer corner... so guess it's more ex rite? Last time wat i saw there're some for $300k++ for 4rm!

clueless2705

morning gals...

days back i heard that there is a resale unit at AMK.. was quite interested in it cos its near my parents place and that its near the central...

yesterday heard that the owner wants to sell at at least $310k.. nearly fell off my chair... sooo expensive.. i think i am beta off sticking to my old plan.. (sleeping under the bridge).. *sign*

garf

hmmmm....

flat depends on heng suay...and bargain bargain ur way thru..yah mine is abt 8mins walk frm mrt..

babestaurus

Hi Jan,
I also prefer corner unit more privacy. But usually corner are mostly 5rooms and of cos more X la!
sad.gif

Hi Yan,
U intend to buy resale at AMK area? Hmm... can be quite X also cos good location.

jann

Yvonne, not going for dinner this week, just that very frustrated cannot get the bun done!! So die die want to do something to please myself!! hahahaaa!!

garf

hey yan..

u tinking to get AMK's resale..?? many blocks there have been upgraded and currently the bus interchanged is undergoing upgrading too, dunno whether the owners will push the price...at first we are looking at toa payoh..! but gave up cos the owners are pushing up the price due to the upgrading and the new toa payoh interchange...

nevertheless, its worthy to try AMK cos its gd location!

doremon

Hi Forest,

Sure..no problem..don't worry
happy.gif

All done except some minor minor items
happy.gif

Hi Ino,

I also want to see.....send lei...

jul

Hi gals! TGIF! 2moro's my off Sat *yippee*

Jan,

U really rushed out straightaway to buy the chopstick? Can one lah. My chopstick is in my hair right now. But maybe bcoz my hair quite rough &amp; hard *hee* Next time I teach u, dun be so frustrated k?
happy.gif

jul

Silver

Yeah go find out all u can wines the come back &amp; tech us. All the no of yrs, country of origin, grapes type, etc etc. Then we won't be so confused when we need to buy wine for wedding dinner.

jul

Ever

What to do? Me ai chee ai pee... Want cheap flat, gd workmanship, nice layout, convenient location. *haha* I'm the nightmare of HDB *hehe*

jul

Yvonne

See? Garf doesn't have to do reno at all. So added up, my flat is definitely more expensive! But then, parents dun live near Bishan, so no grant. *sigh* I think I got money blues...
biggrin.gif

jul

Yan

Haha! The bridges in Spore are always over the Expressway or major rds. Aren't u afraid that u'll be run over by a truck while sleeping? |clipart{lol}

cyn

Ino ino.. i'm here....

wow ur gowns all done... tat's great... ready for PS... when huh? My EG stil not ready leh... stil doing the beadings...

can email ur pix to me? i wan to see leh...

jul

Hi garf

My parents stay in S'goon. So unless I buy a reslae flat near them, no grant right?

I tot ur PILs stay in Bishan? Then u shd get the grant right?

babestaurus

Hi Garf,
Tot as long as 1st timer who buy resale flat are entitled for the 30K grant regardless of distance. The 10K extra is if you stay near to yr parents hse!

garf

aiyo...

haha...my parents in law are staying near to bishan, but not as near to get the 10k grant..yah the 30k grant still intact,correct dats is for resale buyers..
happy.gif

fantasy

Hi Gals,

FYI, tung shu is already out.

Cubby,

My pkg with Frederick cost $4588. WG, EG and hubby's suit all MTM.
I very kiasu one, everything also gan jeong, must plan early. Dun wish to be stress up with last min preparation.