(2004) Brides of year 2004

feroy

Fanyong
going bangkok soon? *envy* really love to shop there... heehee... whenever me n hubby planning a trip, bangkok always comes to mind...

kk,
if you're going, try to plan your trip over the weekend... then can visit the chatuchak mkt... superb shopping... very very hot though...

fanyong

Hi kk,

Ya BB is hot... hotter than Singapore... But my brother in law who just came back from there says it was raining the past few days...

Hi feroy,

Ya I love shopping , eating and massaging there..... Thi stime round, I am not going during the weekend.... I find chatuchak mkt v crowded and hot.... so I prefer to shop in Suan Lum night mkt and MBK...... price wise is only slightly higher but I can enjoy the comfort of shopping... If i go chatuchak ,my hubby will start looking at the buddha statues there and then i end up accompanying him look at statues which i think is boring... so i will skip that for the itinery.. Ha!

blueberry

Fanyong,

You going free and easy?
Let me know if the massage place you go is good. I heard pple say the price is very cheap there. but dun know good and clean a not?
If I go, most likely will be over the weekend. say like a frid night flight there and mon night back. to save my leave :p

polosportjg

Hi gals,

CONGRATS Seabreeze, is a BOY!!!!!
agreed with Ling, either gal or boy as long healthy happy happy...

Serenity, long time no hear from you. how are you?

April, ha ha you want to be CL...
not easy I heard though they get paid quite well nowadays.

Mist, u also trying for bb???

skybluegal

morning ladies
happy.gif

ds_73

Good morning to all,
Yesterday, went to see doctor for my flu.. thus was on mC yesterday.
biggrin.gif

My block nose on off on off, very sian actually.. middle of the night my nose will blocked.. very jialat. Still very sleepy today..

Shern,
didn't make it it to the cheonging with cooldevil huh.. aiyo.. guess you feel better now hor..

Cooldevil come back already?

I wanted to ask you gals, where to buy the brand "teve" sandals when you go BKK?

piglets

DS

No ah... Me backahce until very pain leh. Until wake up until hubby have to pull me up. So went to see doc, doc give me mc loh

piglets

ds
Beta liao... Taken medicine to release the pain loh. But think my hubby poor thing, cos i can't slip and he stay up with me.

ds_73

Serene/baobao,

wah.. you all so jialat, maybe next time can drink the "ba1 zhen1" tonic that can be found in chinese medical shop? Old people say is good, as this is to regulate your menses.. maybe will relieve the pain? I drank that before, but not frequent.

skybluegal

so many pple on mc yesterday.. recently, i oso back and body ache leh... from shoulder all the way to my leg (calve) then got to apply muscle rub to relief the pain
sad.gif

dottyback

Bao Bao/DS aiyo n i tell u..somemore i was playing beach volley at sunset bay on sun..bodyache haven recover..plus backache can kill man...

u tink tak goh yok will help anot ah? hahaha

piglets

Cheerbear

Wat a day man... All ppl so concidence all got back pain. Me having mine on fri till monday. So sick man. Can't go out to have fun, spoil my holiday mood.

fanyong

hi kk,

Ya I usu go F&E.... in fact there are many good massage places there... U can try the ones in MBK shopping centre... the massage can last abt 1 -1.5 hrs and price is less than S$20.

blurunicorn

Hey gals ...

I juz came back from BKK ...
Went there over the weekend, with my hubby and my parents ..
The weather was not really so hot coz it rained at nite ..
Din try the massage coz the old folks dun like ..
Chachuchat market was still so packed with ppl but the prices were definitely getting higher ..
Bought a lot of lingerie and display items from BKK ..

spongme

Wah! So nice can talk abt holiday! Wish I had spare cash to go to BKK too! My last trip there was last Nov where we had a stopover there for a nite & half a day. Our tour guide took us to big jewellery shop then Safari & Marine World. No time for us to go exploring/ massage/ shopping, what a pity hor!
kao_sad.gif

kyl

so tempting... unicorn. heard the wacoal there cheap..

Fanyong,
so cheap.. like dat can do massage everyday... like queen...

Sp,
you cannot go now.. think you can only go few years later.. hehee..

piglets

DS

1 days loh. Cos friday i when to see doc. Ask me rest till friday. I didn't ask for MC but he gave me.

Me taken my lunch liao
265714.gif

ds_73

Baobao,
Wah.. so good, flu will gave you 2 days mc.. mine only 1 day nia.
Baobao,
You ate instant noodles for your lunch?

Zann,
Took liao, fried bee hoon.

babysheep22

Harlow everyone

So envious, all of you talking about holiday. I also wanna go for one.

Talk about made overseas baby...I am very worried. My menses late by almost a week liao... keeping my fingers crossed. Although I made conscious effort to abstain almost the whole month, but then my mense never late by so long one... worry worry
sad.gif

ds_73

Cheerbear,

Aiyo.. another one kena backache arh.. ok a not?
Maybe tonight before you go to bed, you can try laying on the bed, positing both your legs close to your chest, with your 2 hands holding it for maybe 10 secs, then release 1 leg and hold the other leg for a few secs, then repeat the same thing on another leg. Repeat this exercise a few times. See whether it helps a not.
That time when i got backache, i do this exercise also. My frd taught me.

shern

hello, me busy tdy again...haiz...wah all of u dun seem well leh, must bu3yi4bu3....i'm trying to to take more tonics nowadays...on top of vitamins...but half the time forget to take hehehehe...

ds, yah lor, now wanna cheong body also rebel hahaha...

me going off at 4pm cos started at 7am...need to get work shoe then go home start dinner...this week trying to eat sandwich for every dinner cos hb said he lost weight (fats etc) and waist became smaller after having soupy stuff for lunch and healthy sandwiches for meals for 2 weeks....wonder if it works...

my 'aunt' coming next week, now run, chest hurts hehehe.... this sat got gynae appt so just in time...but also dunno wat i want to test :p....pap smear i guess...

skybluegal

ds,
i will try tonight
happy.gif

bao bao,
u veri gd leh.. me not rushing for qtr closing.. super busy.. if onli like u then i veri happy liao
happy.gif

zann,
saw the news got earthquake but i din feel anything leh

piglets

Cheerbear

Me now find my job not very exciting leh. I stay becos of the free time and pay and bonus. Cos at least next time i have baby it will be more convinent for me.
265850.gif

ds_73

Shern,
Wah.. eat sandwiches will lost weight, maybe i should try also.. hehe

Zann,
Me working in Boon Lay area.

Btw, i also staying in west, so don't feel anything for the earthquake.. 12+ i slept like a pig liao, cos taken drowsy medicine yesterday. :p

Baobao,
I see i see, good for you then, only 1 week bz in a month.
Agreed with zann,Baobao.. which Doctor so good give 2 days mc, i also want to go visit him/her.. heheeheh

ds_73

Baobao,
True, if we are pregnant next time, don't think we would want exciting jobs. Would rather have a "eng eng cheng cheng" job just to get paid, bonus and benefits nia.. too stress also not good.. Wait when go home discipline the kid then sure will explode. heheeh

shern

oh yah told my supervisor i'll be staying on...but will still look around :p if not, sure die...but at least now i dun feel so lousey

ds, must be healthy healthy kind leh, minimal mayo, lots of vege...quite nice tho...smoked salmon, grilled chicken...beef....mmm....