(2004) Brides of year 2004

blurunicorn

Coco:
Glad that we had such great weather ..
I tot you r going to Sentosa as well ..
So I ended up looking at other couples to see whether the bride is you or not ..
Hee hee ..
wink.gif

Me and my FH got bitten by mosquitoes at the railway track and our photographer was so apologetic after we mentioned to him ..

So when can u see your PS fotos ??

eternity

dabee,
hmmm, cannot see u on friday liao... nevermind, we'll try to organise another one next month, then can meet up !!!
happy.gif

hmmm, maybe we can consider doing this monthly next time... keep in touch mah....
happy.gif

eternity

no time,

i see your pictures liao... nice nice... i liked the outdoor shoot very much... like as if taken overseas...
125688.gif

where are the outdoor shoots taken??

oh,
125689.gif
to include your dog in the picture also... so did your dog follow you on the outdoor shoot?

shern

for those interested in kabayas, can check out http://www.amormeus.com

ah ger, i meant that i will nag at my hb tonight lah....hehehhehehe

i find my kitchen too small too cos we do alot of cooking, and also because we have 2 sinks and an 'island' stove...

peeper

eternity... tks
embarrassed.gif
hehehe....

the outdoor shoots are taken at kent ridge park... suggested by photographer... there's supposedly 3 which he made the blue-ish backgrd effect... very nice feel...but our pose n face cannot make it.. hahaha.. so din choose those..

yup! my dog followed us.. hehe... its kinda tiring tho.. cos cage is so heavy.... but glad she turned out ok in the pics.. was worried abt the red eye tingy... u noe animals.. tend to hv tat red eye effect...

u very cool leh.... really place 100% trust in them to make yr album.. wah.. admire yr courage... for me hor.. b4 seeing the pics oredi so kan jeong.. hahaha..
crazy.gif

calm

I dun remember how much liao.. more than 1k... ha..ha..actually i budget only 2-3 hundred but later since we both like it very much..we sacr our window grills for the painting lor since no kid mah.. buy that becoz my whole house all dark wood colour.. very dull.. the painting sort of bringing some life to the living room..
Ah Ger, we spend 24k for the house carpentry.. u know la.. our place quite small so a lot of customize stuffs lo!! Hah.. actually we are a bit regrets to spend so much..becoz after the house reno i din work for more than 1 year.. resulting our budget for the wedding is quite tight... sob sob.. no $ for the honey moon!!

calm

Shern.. i agreed.. My 4rm flat kitchen is also very small..even i dun cook very often.. i also find my kitchen "work" area very limited!!

mahjong

Hey there,

I may have a wine lobang for wedding couples.. Any of you interested, just drop me a mail or leave ur email behind

Cheers,
Matt

littlegirl

Jean:
me also - I spent so much tat nw I can't even stop saving for wedding leh........

hmm........... $24k is for reno only? Wat else u did?

Go hme practice ur photog skills then show us again.

Shern:
Waiting for ur pics wor.........

mahjong

Hey there,

I may have a wine lobang for wedding couples.. Any of you interested, just drop me a mail or leave ur email behind

Cheers,
Matt

zann

Jean,

my hubby and me went melandas b4 liao....also at paragon...abt 2 weeks ago...it was andy who served us...we did saw one L shape...but din finalise cos find it a bit hard compared to the fabric 1...but dun feel like getting fabric 1...so decided to consider 1st...then i went lorenzo...found L shape..but too soft...or if comfortable..the sofa got a lot of checks design...dun like leh...

skylar

No-time,
see liao, really very nice lor.... so cute both ur hub & ur smiles.... so cartoon like dat,... very cheerful ah! ur dog also leh... hehehe... happy family indeed man!!

YEAH!!!!

eternity

oh, i didn't know kent ridge park have such nice scenery...

hmmm, kinda of trust their artistic view lor... and trust the pictures that we have chosen lor....

album is due for collection in mid-aug, and my hubby mentioned that may want to collect only a few days before our wedding in sept... but i a bit scared leh, what if the album really doesn't turn out nice, then no time for any amendments liao... think i talk to my hubby first.... heehee...

hakida

jean,
usually ppl will place their fridge in a corner,how come u put it in the middle???Suddenly,one tall object sticking out.

zann,

have u try seating on ostrich feather sofa before,maybe u want to consider that.

c0co

Hi unicorn gal... ya... it will be quite funny if we are both there... then can take our pic tog. hehe...

nana... next tues means 10 Aug?

dabee

hi no time!!!! i saw your pics!! i like them!!! thiss is the kind of pics i like nice smile.
happy.gif

and ur doggie. nice...
happy.gif

o ya i just went to t dragon to collect my cards. nice i like them too i was also given some xi stickers n hongbao. i exchange all those thank u cards to hongbao.
byie night

littlegirl

Zann:
$24k alot meh? mine also $22 - 23k for 4rm flat leh, mine is also a premium flat, same area as jean.

Hayashi:
Yeah I was also thinking of tat lor, then left 1 cabinet alone over there, so lonely........

adidas

seabreeze
huh .. cant rem one of the location, the other one is at Changi Beach area, told vincent i wanted old building & also one with lots of greenery, so he juz brought us there. okie will try to upload the pixs ya but juz only took 3 or 4 pixs.. hehe u counting down already .. excited right?

moonlight
oh, so nice .. u managed to meet vincent in adv, how nice! ya .. better to walk in slippers coz vincent drove a jeep, so quite difficult to get up his car

carole
service is gd mah ...
happy.gif

fleur
wow, u still manage to get yrself ice-cream huh .. how nice! i was feeding myself to the mosquitoes man! cant wait to go off ..
angry.gif

rainibowbunny

hi carole
hehehe how you know ...have you finish your preparation? almost done?
uhoh.gif

hi addias
yayaya must show us your photo leh......must be very pretty....

hi seabreeze
hehehe must be very excited right....coming soon....
biggrin.gif

hi twinkle
take more rest and drink more water ok....
happy.gif

hi purple
can I have the photo...email me can [email protected]
thanks

hi fleur
hahaha so greedy for you too...
huh wat stone?

hi serene
ya will pray for you for this few days .
rest more hor....drink more water...

mrsleong

fleur: wah. got ppl ask u? u got ask for comm or not? whahahhaa...

adidas: u making me sooo shy leh.. whahaha

amy: guess only the last thing will be the guest list n RSVP. i went to get my cards printed, now waiting for the draft.

<font color="ff0000">Girls Meetup for Nov Brides</font> <font color="0000ff">(Pls add your name for reservation of seats)</font>
Date: 19 August,2004 Thursday
Time: 7pm

<font color="0000ff">Central: Raffles Plc MRT</font> - <font color="ff0000">Coffee Club (above MRT beside Ocean Building) </font>

carole - anyday, anytime
serenity - wed/friday 630pm
adidas - anyday except fri, 6.45pm
Moonlight - anyday except fri, anytime after 6pm
Fleur- Wed, Thurs
Apr - except fri
seabreeze - any day as long as arrange in adv, after 6pm
Twinkletwinkle - mon, thu after 7pm
sallen - anyday ,after 5.30pm
mist - tue,thur,(after 7pm)
rainbowbunny - anyday ,after 6.30pm
Nicole12 - anyday, after 6pm

maylim

Hi Matt

Can you email me abt the wine lobang? [email protected]

Hi girls
Me oso a September 04 bride... can i ask you all.. my mum wants to buy additional cakes by herself on top of those bought by my hb's parents... is it ok?She suddenly have to give extra boxes and so dun want to ask my hb's side to give the additional since that time tell them only want certain quantity liao? Can we buy our own cakes in additional? anyone done that before? tks so much.

Also, can anyone advise... when to give out cards if AD falls on 1st wk of lunar 8th month...anyone giving your cards by lunar 6th month or do you give only on 1st of lunar 8th month...
happy.gif

Cheers

zann

Hayashi,

hmm not sure if i try b4...cos maybe try liao also dunno is ostrict feather...heehee...where can find this?

Ah ger,

maybe to do a house fully (from totally unfurnished to done up) is not consider a lot...but 20+ is not a small amt also...

jentan

Hi Maylim, perhaps you want to confirm if Sep 04 falls on the Lunar 8th month? ....i saw in my chinese calendar that the 7th month ends on the 13th of Sep....my banquet is on 18 Sep and it's only the 5th day of the Lunar 8th month.

eternity

hi may,

i think it should be alright to top up more cakes on your own lah, if your mum doesn't mind... i'm not sure if there is any "bad" thing for not buying extra cakes, but if you are worry, then just talk to your husband and get him to pay for those additional boxes lor... no need to go thru your in-laws, like u mentioned, last time tell them a specific number liao, then like not very nice to add on....

as for the invitation cards, i know that some of the ladies here are rushing to send them out before the lunar 7th month....

for me, my mum says as long as it's after the 15th day of the lunar 7th month, no problem to send out invitation cards... she says even a bigger event like Guo Da Li, we are also having it during the 7th month (also after the 15th), no problem with the inivitation cards....

i think at the end of the day, it boils down to the "patang-ness"...

hope this help...
125753.gif

fleurg07

Morning All :D

Carole...Don't have lah...what comm.....Hahahahha but its a good idea *grin* so did u get to pamper urself in Bkk?

Amy... arnor....very greedy hor...errr..wot stone? *blur* I won't get to see my pics till Sept lor...... and album won't be ready till 2 weeks before wedding....hahhaha oh nooo..just realised...time is flying lei.... now panick....

Addidas.... where did u go for ur shoot...how come got mosquito?

Serene.... 1 more week to go before ur PS..... don't worry...it is very very not so stressful actually....just enjoy...

Twinkle... u feel better not? drink honey..and vit c k... now weather very erratic... so... i guess u really need to watch ur health....

Purple.... have u seen ur pics? Must share okie....

Sallen...yup agree with the rest... Poster nicer....
happy.gif

eternity

good morning lovely sept brides...
125762.gif

the weather is great too.... kokopooh must be happy too...

hmm, i wonder if adeline will be coming in to tell us more about her PS...
125763.gif

stardus

morning all,

i am now counting down to my PS. Me having pimples outbreak now.. sigh.. and one of my nails chipped 2 weeks ago. Hope its not too short now.
sad.gif

zann

Shern,

amormeus very ex one leh...their CS cost over 800
though i heard good feedback from some brides in their discussion forum...but hor too ex for me...i cheapskate one :p

mrsleong

moonllight: no need to be so worried lah.. if 2 weeks ago.. try massage Hand lotion of any lotion into ur cuticle area as often as u can.. to improves the blood circulation n growth of nail. try to eat more protein food too as its help in the growth of both nail n hair as well

peeper

goody morning gals...!
125774.gif
tks for yr compliments... skylar n dabee...

skylar.. my colleagues tink my HB like shooting DARLIE advertisement.. haha....

dabee.. me n HB always a silly pair.. so we usually laff/smile like tat.. haha...oh... u oso chop chop go collect cards hor? hehe... we must now sit down to confirm guest list.. wah piang... tough job...

eternity.. yeah.. mayb safer bet to take a look at the album earlier? but usualy they are really professional lor...
happy.gif

oh yeah... waiting for adeline to come in n share her joy!
125775.gif

seabreeze

adidas .... will bring along slippers oso ... wonder if leon is using the same vehicle for my PS ....

moonlight .... just enjoy yourself lor ... drink lots of water and use the amp that amy helped us buy ar ....

serene ... have fun ... our PS is the same week .... hmmm me v excited oso ... but so much work to clear .... *STRESS*

rainibowbunny

hi carole

WOW SO 'PRO'.......
biggrin.gif

hi fleur
Don't get panic lah.... I think I am worse that you ....becos I actually haven plan my guest list, and a lot more for the wedding....
can you imagine asking your hubby how many bro he have for wedding and he said he know what to do...ask me to relax.....how do?
And he don't have the time to really sit down and talk....to me abt our wedding.....so sad right...
sad.gif

hi moonlight
try taking light foods and drink barley water...becos due to the weather very bad nowaday..
wink.gif

littlegirl

bao Bao:
Hw much is ur reno?

Zann:
My reno alone is $22 - 23k, nt inclusive of purchasing leh. My whole hse cost us $40k u know? Bt it's everything frm inside to outside lah.

Ur hse also @ Bt Panjang area? Jean, Bao Bao &amp; I all @ Senja Grand. Where r u located?

shern

morning morning!!

zann, i find them ex too, so din MTM from them, cos i happen to find their site so post lor...
happy.gif

i think 20k+ is fine for 4rm esp when you have alot of custom made stuff
happy.gif

tealeaf

Hi no-time,
have seen ur pics liao ... aiyo, u look very "chang hui mei" leh ... I esp like the one you have taken at Kent Ridge. You look very sweet &amp; demure ... hehehe

How many hairstyles and gowns did u have for PS??