(2004) Brides of year 2004

ade75

no-time,

i'm not feeling well today ... hv slight sore throat n running nose!!
also developed pimples on back n chest area ... too tense up liao must be.
we go on 30 july la (after 1am) ... hahahahaha

post my fittings over the wkends ok ....

shern

TO ALL DEC BRIDES

We goin to organise our 2nd outing for the August.

Kindly vote on the date.(Copy & paste the whole list for next person to vote)
===============================================
1) 13 August 2004 -
2) 20 August 2004 - Joelle,Bao2,Shern
3) 27 August 2004 -

Just put yr name at the side will do.. We will set on the date first. And the location will be later.

115062.gif

peeper

adeline.. i oso abit not feeling well leh.. throat like very uncomfortable... n tis morning work up wif red left eye ! hehehe... but now better...

yst hor.. i checked out my back leh.. wah lao.. cannot make it ah... got so many bumps n looks so unhealthy color.. oh my god.. den becos i cant c clearly..but i suspected sumting.. so ltr ask HB to check.. wah.. really got white spots... wana faint ah !
115068.gif

skylar

No-time,
ya lor, me also forget about today liao leh.... heheheee.... Adeline u joining her bor? later at Newsroom ah? go cheonging liao ah....

alexus,
hehehee... see me so clever ah!!! hahahaha.... work like maid liao lor....
115073.gif

Adeline,
u gg for fitting later ah??? waahhh... mei mei again liao lor.... hehehe... let us see ya!!!
115074.gif

ade75

Skylar,

no notti la u ... heee

Gals, pls send me your real name (n nickname in SB), email address n contacts to [email protected] . I will compile and send out the listing asap. Thanks.

30 July (Fri) - confirmed list...
No-time : contacts rec'd
Adeline : contacts rec'd
dabee (after dinner)
skylar
ralphine
eternity
Lala : contacts rec'd
jen sia (after dinner)
gintonic
pinkcoco : contacts rec'd
alexus : contacts rec'd
kokopooh
autumn ivy

Date : 30 July 04 (Fri)
Time : 7-7.30pm
Venue : BBoss
B Boss's contact : 6339 2327
The table will be labelled "Rose" for Sep 04 brides

piglets

TO ALL DEC BRIDES

Kindly vote on the date.(Copy & paste the whole list for next person to vote)
1) 13 August 2004 -
2) 20 August 2004 - Joelle,Bao2,Shern,brambles
3) 27 August 2004 -

Just put yr name at the side will do.. We will set on the date first. And the location will be
later.

115089.gif

relaxfun

alexus

Mine was a traditional wedding, no church wedding moreover i'm not christian.

Its a very relax day lor... you will the queen of the day where everyone gives you room to walk and you will be centre of attraction of the whole entire day... very shiok!
115093.gif

shern

baobao, your place looks nice esp the walk-in wardrobe. like your 2nd pic for PS really very classic. matching couple leh
happy.gif

ade75

Gals, pls send me your real name (n nickname in SB), email address n contacts to [email protected] . I will compile and send out the listing asap. Thanks.

30 July (Fri) - confirmed list...
No-time : contacts rec'd
Adeline : contacts rec'd
dabee (after dinner) : contacts rec'd
skylar
ralphine
eternity
Lala : contacts rec'd
jen sia (after dinner)
gintonic
pinkcoco : contacts rec'd
alexus : contacts rec'd
kokopooh
autumn ivy

Date : 30 July 04 (Fri)
Time : 7-7.30pm
Venue : BBoss
B Boss's contact : 6339 2327
The table will be labelled "Rose" for Sep 04 brides

shern

jean, what kinda songs you going for? fortunately i compiled 1 cd for ROM last year, so will use it for reception, tot of having different type of music for dinner. but if too lazy then will just the same cd lor. quite troublesome to find songs leh
happy.gif

littlegirl

wa seh, suddenly so many posts arh.

Hi hi *waves frantically* Jean:
Welcome to tis thread. Bao bao & I hv new neighbour liao. Me on 7th flr - so pathetic leh, cos 2nd last day. U last day still got 14th flr leh. Mine all bo liao *cry cry cry*
sad.gif

Dunno 2mr gng up there or nt, cos go there nothing to do mah except b Maria, so better try to avoid tat plc.
sad.gif
rofl.gif

As for dates hor - I m fine any Fri leh, so where shld I put arh? I hv nt met up w/ u gals b4 @ all. Hw many times hv u all met up? Then I join in like very strange or nt arh?
uhoh.gif

Jean, I tried to do cleaning, climb up & dwn also wun slim down leh. Hw arh?

Shern:
Ans to ur Qn. Cakes, trotters, oranges & any other formalities are on GDL. AD only suckling pig. bride price - we r giving my mum both: tables & $$ as well. reason y those gifts are to b brought over during GDL means to shang (4) men (2) ti (2) qin (1), so those are like gifts to show sincerity to the bride's side & ask for her hand officially in marriage.

Bao bao & Jean:
I can call u gals if I m gng to Bt Panjang. Last time used to go there every wk, bt nw seldom lah, cos we got no car, so lazy to walk all the way in also.

Can PM me ur hp #.

wink.gif

piglets

Thanks shern

Those are rejected one... Actual more nice nice...

Thanks for yr compliment... My hubby very tall leh, he stand at 182cm and me oni 162cm... sob sob... so heels got to be high high than can match him.

115098.gif

shern

ah ger, thanks, will check with my family again. so far, my mum did mention that the ang pows will go back to us. no need pin jin. only groom need to go for GDL right?

piglets

Ah ger

So me will put yr name in 20 Aug... Don't worie we oni have mit one time oni...

So of them will be new coming.. Maybe u get to know me first loh... so that u go there won't feel obit.

Don't worry the girl here very friendly.

calm

Bao Bao.. u hack your kitchen.. cool.. had that idea before but wanted to save $$ so decided not to!!

Shern, I'd just compile some also.. love song mainly.. but my hubby very particular.. he will check all the lyrics & make sure the songs are not "broken up" songs.... like "My heart will go on".. "beauty & the beast".. all rejected!! We are using "From this moment" for our first march in

alexus

Hi adeline,
Hahaha.. sorry leh
embarrassed.gif
… din mean to make you kan cheong… just that now waiting to collect keys for hse and have to settle reno stuff .. think I will be like siao cha bor these coming 2 months leh… juggle so many things… kekee.. anyway let’s all stay cool, ok
kiss.gif

Hi skylar,
Hehe… I’m sure you hubby will sayang you, can’t bear to work you like a maid lar..
wink.gif

You gals are also cheongsters one huh hehee… me so long neber go liao… rem last time cheong like crazy… now all my party place all no more liao… like ridleys, SOS etc... now like no more energy to go liao leh kekeke…

Hi no-time,
Read from another thread you play netball ah, you can go to Kallang Netball Centre on Monday nights.. they have Mellow Mondays.. can just form teams and play then share out the court fee… but got guys playing also one lar
happy.gif

Hi mag,
Seem like you enjoy your wedding very much… so good ..
biggrin.gif

Me hor just hope to get it over and done with leh…

littlegirl

bao bao:
Wanna know something? I've actually seen ur hse b4. Las time when we 1st got our keys, then we went up a few times. There's tis uncle who is always dwnstairs & getting new sales.

I rem cos ur kitchen door chance direction, then ur MBR bed is step up, toilet hidden inside.

Then I also rem u hv a bar counter, then the uncle said like that then the wind direction will flow, kitchen wun b so stuffy.

U also made use of the recess area to do storage space.

relaxfun

Alexus

Only after you enjoy the whole day, look back into yr pics then you will want that day to come one more time ah! hahaha

Enjoy the process and on that Big Day!!! U wont regret it!

piglets

TO ALL DEC BRIDES

Pls put yr name for those who can go.

20 August 2004 - Joelle,Bao2,Shern,brambles,Ah Ger

Just put yr name at the side will do.. We will set on the date first. And the location will be
later.

115105.gif

shern

jean, that's what i do too!! hehehe, my FH only now then keep playing the cd cos he said sweet memories
happy.gif
so far only wrote down some songs we've heard and liked, haven't search for the songs yet. happen to hear the titanic song being played just before this ROM ceremony was starting...so suay, told the hotel staff, then they change it. hehehe

ah ger, no worries i've not met anyone before too...anyway baobao will 'take you under her wings 1st'
happy.gif

rainnie

Shern - isit? hmm....mabbe i give a try ..heheh anyway once in a life time ;)

Baobao - tried liaoz cannot le .... mabbe i try again later or when i go home den try again...btw does every bridal shop give u the rejected photos or u have to request or pay $$$? and i heard we can request them to give it to us in a cd? need help....can advise???

littlegirl

Shern:

Groom goes to Bride's side during the GDL. Some ppl will cook something to eat.

Bt my mum all very chin chye.

During the GDL, think was the time when the in laws entrust the SDJ to bring to u. Or any other gifts tat they got u.

bao bao:
No prob, any day is fine. U sent to my yahoo email? Ok I go chk.

fantasy

Hey Onee, thanks for sharing your beautiful pix with me...
Yah... lots of beautiful memories to last us for the rest of our lives. Enjoyed ourselves esp during the banquet... so happy to see and receive well wishes from old friends.

Hey dear dear, dont be so sad... think of it the positive way, you will ve better spending power than anyone of us as you have more time to mend the holes in your pockets
happy.gif
later is always better than never...
happy.gif

piglets

Shern

Yeah loh... A small world....

Lynn

And is also depends how many photo u buy from them... Me have 75 pixs in my ablum.. Pay another 2K for it.. So no matter wat me want them to give me negative and sample back

shern

lynn, wear it if you really like it, i wanted to get a kua too till i went to MTM a kebaya cos FH peranakan. wedding only once so can wear whatever we want
happy.gif
different BS operates differently, mine is seperate package, so far the guy will not be giving us any proofs (i think)

ah ger, how long beforehand? sorry ah me ask so many qns cos really really blur...

shern

baobao, 75?! wow tat's a lot of pics!!
happy.gif
the pics must be very nice. it'll be nice to get back all the negatives....

gotta go, chat later!
happy.gif

calm

Ah ger, my health not too good before so I cannot jog to slim down, my heart cannot take it.. i climb stairs slowing also can pant for very long.. like want 2 faint... so these day i go back to Senja, I will do fast walking.. not so tired & can burn fat. My Hubby already live there.. he told me that he walk everyday make him slim down a lot.. indeed.. he pot belly is gone liao!! As time go by.. i sometime can start to jog slowly liao.. control diet is also impt.. dun take oily food.

alexus

hi mag,
ya.. i noe muz enjoy the process hehe.. cos will want to relive the memories next time when i'm old.. but hor, dun think i want to go thru everything once again leh.. memories are enuff liao kekeke
happy.gif

you know what i most looking forward to now is to shake my guests' hands after the dinner and say bye bye
rofl.gif

soupie

lynn, i dun think it's only cantonese can wear.. as long as u're chinese should be meaningful if u get to wear a kua.. that's wat i think.. anyway the place where i rent my kua from, the lady told me.. in the early days, pple in the northern china like beijing, shanghai more popular for them to wear CS while those in southern china (not only guandong) wears kua.. so actually it's not only cantonese that wears kua lah.. basically as long as u're chinese, will do.

i agree with baobao that kua is something that we'll only wear once in a lifetime just like our WG.. so i prefer kua to a teadress
happy.gif

mtdt

wow.. Hi everyone!!!!
today so crowded here huh!!

Me stay in punggol, so cannot join the senja gals chat! hahaha... pgl blks all max 18 flr only... so all v low!
sad.gif

My preparation: Left PS in end of sept, hotel stuff like choose food, take card to print, GDL, songs, video montage with those childhood pics thingy... tat's all i guess. List of guest is more or less there, only need to update...