Hope she can find matching laces
happy.gif

cowie

Hi Julia,
Thanks for offering to share
happy.gif

My email is [email protected]

Hi Liz,
I have just done my shoot last week. Found a place that is very nice. It is somewhere behind Suntec area I think. It is a place filled with dry leaves on the ground and lots of trees around. If you like natural kind of setting, this is it! We actually didn't plan to go there. When the car was passing by that place, my photographer suddenly felt inspirational and asked the driver to pull-up by the side of the road! Took a peak at the photos on Sunday, the effect that place gave was really good. But warn you first, you have to endure walking on twigs and dry leaves, big ants and mosquitoes. (but the mosquitoes didn't get to me at all!
wink.gif
)

carol

Hi Kittycat,
Hmmmm. I guess the timing it's alright, so long as you have confrimed on your guestlist, you can start sourcing for printer already.
My hotel had recommendated T-dragon printing to me. So far I've not heard of any negative comments from them, so will meet up with them to ask for the quotation.

Oh, my albums will only be ready in June & I'll share you you gals here.

Hi Sparks,
Yes, I've collected my invitation cards & I'll be printing the cards this month(end of this month)
No, I've not gone for the food-tasting yet, wil be schedule in June.

The printing time depend on each printer, usually a week or so...

Don't worry, the printer will have the template of the wordings. You just have to provide them names, Hotel & timing....

Cheers:
Carol
happy.gif

mushroom

Hi Cynthia,

thks for the explanation man. At least i know wat i doing to happen :p phew ! wedding sure is complicated. my both sides are christians parents, hope no need so troublesome hee hee ...

hey no closing door but can close gate rite ? dat means still can bargain behind the close gate tiok bo ? hee hee .. :p

hi hazel,
i think good idea to change in own hse. is that allowed ?
i damn blur abt all these customs thingy. think my will be super simple .. hee hee ...

angeline

Irene,

Thanks alot
happy.gif

How's your preparation going on?
Nowadays will be quite buzi, going to start my reno soon, over the weekends have to go see see look look, make sure they do it according to what we want! This Sat must go buy lightnings, hod, hood, toilet accessories......

Btw, where's your new flat located at?

jenjen

I have a recommendation for kitchen stuff... u can check out IMM, Lian Joo... small shop but if u ask specifically for certain models, they might be able to get... price good too...
happy.gif

dance40

Angeline,

I still looking for a flat.
Buying re-sale but still searching and choosing.
Looking at serangoon area.

Where is yours?

Irene

trihok

Hi girls,

my mum is getting 10 tbls from us and as 4 the pin jin...she said anything loh. i thk i will be getting the sewing box as well cos did heard my mum mentioned by rite sld give daughter who is getting married a sewing maching, some clothes and
uhoh.gif
a wardrop
uhoh.gif
. funny rite
biggrin.gif

Hi cynthia,
cannot close the door but can lock the gate la. the bargining part is the fun part.

btw, how much u girls intend to give for the bargaining ang pow??

cynthia

Hi. I guess I belong to the quiet type loh...Like my dad, dun really like the bargaining at the door. Rather test his ability in cooking and something else...
happy.gif

yvonne

Hi Julia

my email addy is [email protected]
pls share ur photo! thks!
happy.gif

sheep
hi..have u gone for any fittings? pardon me if u have alreadi posted b4...coz i can't really remember all the postings..
lame.gif

do u noe roughly when ur bridal shop will finish the gowns? i think the rest of the girls here r considered 'fast workers' so the gowns r ready earlier....
hhmm...i'm just taking OTR so not i'm not experience/expert in MTM. ..mayb the rest can give some comments.
btw, when is ur photoshoot?

Hi Cowie!!!
photoshoot over liao...hhmm...how's the weather tat day? its last Wed izzit? so how so how??? u like the photos??? have u selected the photos for the album??
i sound very gan cheong hor..hehehe coz i'll b taking mine this Sun! hopefully no rain!

tomato

Hi dance40 & Angelia,

Thks for your advice....hmmm think will call them up as soon as possible to arrange. By the way , when are your photo shoots?

Sharks.....suppose to diet but can't resist & ate western food just now! sob...sob...

Hi Julia,

Would also like to see your gowns. Please email me at [email protected] Thanz!

Hi Jolene,

Thanks for your email. The candle looks great. The hotel is providing chocolates so still considering whether to give additional favours.

Rgds, jellybeans

J

julia andrew

Hi gals

Already sent to you gals the pic. Pls watch out. The files are quite big so I sent in 2 batches. COlour might not look so good coz when I did it, the lighting was a bit dull.

chemson

Hi julia,

THANKS !!!!! I saw it and I love your beaded shoes. Your WG looks fabulous...
happy.gif
Perhaps the next time round.. take a close-up of your WG so that we can view your beadings... DANG is famous for her beadings as well..
happy.gif
Thanks for sharing again !

liz

hi julia,

me too want to see your pics.
[email protected]

Hi cowie,
thks for your suggestion, the place you mention sounds good.

Hi Loreal & Blossom,
have you gals choosen your gown?

Hi LMF,
tks for telling us where to get a matching shoe for Kua coz i went Yue Hwa today but still can't decide which pair to get coz all quite nice. Btw you bought the one slip on or cover the whole foot.

kat22

Hi, julia

Thanks for sharing the pics with us
happy.gif
I like ur lilac and maroon dresses...lovely! I saw your beaded shoes at substance yesterday night...nice! hey, substance is having a sale now...for those who hvnt gotten your shoes, do go down and take a look!
happy.gif

J

julia andrew

Hi gals

Thanks for all the encouragement
embarrassed.gif
...........really need that. Not sure whether it is really me esp the lilac gown.......colour a bit too sweet. Need to find a good corset now. I actually like the cheongsam & my WG the best.
blush.gif

BTW, these are only first cut, I lost weight again. Dang were saying it is at least 4 kg.
biggrin.gif
Didn't get around to weight myself.

Now, I think I am almost all set for the wedding. Me & my hubby guest list are also done up, accessories bought, flower girl settled, shoes settled, car settled, tuxedo settled, FIL, MIL, Dad & Mom clothing & accessories settled, trial make up in 2 weeks time, final fitting 2 weeks time, dinner venue settled, wedding favour settled, studio & outdoor & actual day photographer settled, florist settled, wedding scheduled settled.

Not settled:
1. Relatives accommodation

Any of you know of a good alternatives for hotel stay. I've got 12 couples from Malaysia that I have to foot all their expenses when they are here, from breakfast to dinner to accommodation. Trying to save cost, the accommodation is for 2 nights, Hyatt charging me at $180+++, 2 nights will cost me more than $5000. looking for cheap alternatives urgently, any suggestion.
uhoh.gif

2.My day schedule & helper list not out yet.
3. Can you gals help me to double checked did I missed out anything.
lame.gif

Thanks gals for your help.

U

undecided

Hi julia andrew,

can i take a look at your pictures as well? dang is one of my consideration for bridal. i have not gone down to the shop yet. thank u!
happy.gif

jolene

Hi Julia,

I love your Lilac WG! So sweet! I wanted to have Lilac color for my WG also but hubby say red better.

Whoa, all your wedding preparations are settled!!!! How I envy you! For me, haven't started planning my guest list yet. Car also haven't confirmed cos' hubby wants a sports car.. dunno where to find also... haiya, so many more things!!! First fitting also haven't go, shoes also haven't buy!!!
lame.gif

Hmm... maybe Cowie can include a checklist for us also?????
biggrin.gif

linda

It is more for the fun and loudness of it.
When my brother got married, my sis-in-law and him did away with a lot of stuff, including the bargaining at the door. They had no ah yees or ah gus. Personally, I find it too quiet for a wedding.

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">tomato</FONT>
my photoshoot hvn't decide yet, maybe late june or mid july.

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">irene</FONT>
me also still looking...... hiaz... so difficult to find... maybe we'll for for the next balloting exercise in July...

J

julia andrew

hmmm.....Jolene, my WG is in offwhite lah
lame.gif
, 1 EG in lilac &amp; 1 EG in turqoius.
proud.gif
. Sorry, got you mixed up.
crazy.gif

btw, take your time, I extra kiasu coz my hubby is busy &amp; no time to plan with me so I've gotta depend on myself so I better complete it early so I won't b so "kancong" nearer to date.

To other gals that requested for my pics, will sent only in the evening, the file at home
lame.gif
computer.

sheep

Hi Julia,
Your shoes are beautiful! Can't really see your WG but you look very pretty in those EGs. I liked the cheongsam most! Nice colour! You've got everything settled???!!! That's fast! Ever thought of putting your relative up in a chalet? Not only they get a place to stay, they get to enjoy themselves too. Maybe can even have a barbeque!
happy.gif

Hi Yvonne,
Nope... haven't gone for any fittings. Haven't even confirm my designs! My 1st fitting will be the last week of June. Photoshoot is on the 1st week of July. Sigh! I'll only get to see my gown when everyone here have finish their photoshoot, maybe except LMF whose photoshoot is also in July. You having your shoot on a Sunday? Won't it be crowded everywhere? Actually it's good in a way, your gowns will get more exposure. And you'll get more admiring eyes!!!
happy.gif

Hi Jolene,
No matter how slow you are, you'll never beat me!
happy.gif
My gown designs not confirmed, measurement not taken, let alone first fitting, florist not booked, shoes not bought, groom's suit not done, guests list not compiled. You don't have to worry too much cos there's always someone out there worse off than you!
crazy.gif

Hi Cowie,
What have you done to Jolene? Why she tekan you, ask you to do checklist?
biggrin.gif

mushroom

Ya true... my hubby is a simple man, always trying to keep things simple. But i feel that can't be too simple if not the "qi fen" of the wedding will that be there. It's only once u get to do it, so must make sure do it to ur liking ! hee hee ...

dance40

Angelia,

I also having a hard time picking and choosing........
a bit xian liao hor.
but no choice. If cannot find by july, ballot lar.

Irene

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">Hi all-Nov-Brides</FONT>

very very pai-sei. i mixed up the date for the 2nd gathering. thought it's tmr instead! sorry, sorry, esp to <FONT COLOR="ff6000">mint, miko, starfruit, angeline</FONT>

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">angeline</FONT>
aiya, how come u never remind me leh!!!

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">Irene</FONT>

are u trying the WIS?? they opening up a new town every mth (on 10th &amp; 20th). this mth, it's SengKang.

crayon2512

Hi Lollipop!
I went for my trial makeup last mth..and had done up the design for my EG and WG. I even booked the actual day photographer.Shoes not bought yet.

I wil be having my photography session on 19 July.

Tink i did have some dreams..abt how my wedding dinner turns out badly..with lousy food (like salted egg...cheapo stuff) and lousy service....i was not dressed in my WG on my big day...just jeans and t-shirrt.. so scary! think having phobias..

Think must start planning my stuff fast to prevent any thing from going wrong

jenjen

hi angelia, when was the gathering supposed to be?!? last week??
lame.gif

anyway, i'm planning for photoshoot in June and July... anyone heard of a detachable train on the wedding gown??

jolene

Hi Julia,

Oops, I got it mixed up... supposed to write EG but wrote WG instead...
blush.gif

Sheep: No lah, Cowie did nothing to me. I tot since Cowie did such a good job in the dates compilation, maybe she can have a checklist for slow and lazy people like us mah.... I think it will benefit everybody here also, rite? We can also use it as a guide to "pace" each other. eg, by when we should have taken pics, settled guest list, etc... Hahaha... more like a checklist for you and me...

lollipop

hullo crayon,

glad someone responded to my posting
happy.gif

whoa, you have gone for your trial make up already? I called GHA the other day and was told that the trial make-up session will be held after the photoshoot, so at least I get to experience two different make-up artistes. So how did yours go? got photo?

Your WG, is it a bustier? What about your EG? What colour is it?

My dreams were weird too. My first dream was FH din fetch me frm my pl, rather we met in church! My second one was, we were in the church (perhaps a continuation frm the first) but the invitations weren't sent out at all, and I didn't do my nails...

jittery...

my photoshoot will be held on May 10, so most likely I will go for a trim end of this mth..
quite excited lor, because I dunno how they are going to style my short hair.. so which photographer svcs did you engage?