20 tables with 550 - 650 budget only

rain_peh

Hi Ann,

I have tried Pin Si, RiverView.. <--- not available.
Gim Tim &amp; Boon Lay Raja too far for my relatives...

haiz...

tan_ann

Hi Rain,
Gim Tim restaurants they have a few outlet.. one of the outlet is grassroot is at YCK. what is the area that you prefer??

gie_gie

hi i have a Hilton package to let go it is a weekday dinner cost around your budget . there are many perks too . if interested pls provide your email address thanks

reychell

I would like to recommend Tang court restaurant if ur looking for banquet pl. It has onc eof the most comprehensive deals in sg. the food is great and portion is big. My family commented the place is cosy and food is great. The website is www.tangcourt.com.sg. Do look for Harry to find out more if ur interested.

yvonne_chow

Hi everyone, I am urgently needing to let go the wedding banquet at a very low cost!!!
Is at grand corpthron hotel, 20 tables. The date is 21/09/09, it's a holiday. anyone interested pls text me. thank you very much....I need help!

blissfulj

Hi Michelle Wong
Could you kindly send me your the menu for novotel. I kinda like what i saw on their website. But the menu i got looks expensive, not those you mentioned about $550++.

[email protected]

Great Thanks for your kind help.

danlee

Hi, Felicia.
If you guests is less than 250 pax. I strongly recommended Poeny Jade at Clarke Quay.
Otherwise you can check out Qian Xin. They have real good package for wedding banquet.
happy.gif

Feel free to ask if you need more info.

goldenknight

Hi, Felicia.
If your guest is less than 300 pax.
You can check out Happy Restaurant at Lion City Hotel. They have real good package for wedding banquet. 10 tables free flow beer, 20 tables free flow beer &amp; red wine. (Can really save alot hehe)
Their package start from $388 onwards, and they have good comment on food &amp; service