2 weeks slimming plan

fat_ger

Hi mavis,

So far we are still able to maintain the weight, maybe due to our appetites become smaller after the program and we know how to eat it right. That i believe it help us to control.

jassiemint

yup! as long as we know how to recover and balance diet now, i believe no problem on maintaining figure. acupuncture already helped in shrink appetite so that we wont bounce back easily.(=

hope my infor in email is enough, if u still have other question, do ask. ( =

jassiemint

yup right aliyah, acupunture does help in reduce appetite. now I very buffet not wort it already. easy to get full, my consultant told me, eat quality food not the quantity. heeee

are u on this program too? I had about 17KG le. now maintaning lo. cos getting married ma. how abt u? do add me as slimming frd ya mine is [email protected]

cheers!

fat_ger

Hi Aliyah,

Yup, it really help to shrink the appetite. Now i only eat 70% full and i would not feel like eating already. Last time even if i am full, but i will still continue to eat as i does not like to waste foods. So are you in the program yet? So far how is your results? Lose how much already?

coolie28

Hi Aliyah

About this management program,it come with 10sessions of Acupunture treatments which allow clients to feel full that they eat less,
but still have the energy. It is really a magical point combination with the dietary TCM products with the acupunture treatments that allow the body to take less fat from the food we eat..It also eases the frustration and anxiety that triggers overeating

This is good good program to recommend..I total lost 10kg & manage to maintain till now as follow advice from consultant & doctors..
Anyway,do add me as your slimming buddy at [email protected] ...Anything can mail me,I will reply you & give you the contact/details..
Cheers!!

ainee

hi jassiemint, had went meet ur consultant and I need to losE at least 20kg. very keen on the program and will be going back next week to sign up after clear my credit card limit.
I saw my ex colleague posted as testimonial too! urs and her pic really motivate me to slim down!

meanwhile I can just enjoy my food first ha.anyway thanks for your recommedation and congrats on your wedding and 17kg of weight loss.

jassiemint

hi Ainee, ic good for you (=
wah, singapore very small, which testimonial is your ex colleague huh? welcome la. just show show only nia haha as long as nobody distribute my photo can le.
yes, go for ur fav food first then start the program, rmb hor, DERTERMINATION and DISCIPLINE is important!

Halo evestb,u use msn la, dont use yahoo, yahoo cannot see my pic right? i show you my pic in msn ok? wah, i everyday motivate you liao u still need more motivation ar? haha.

weekend try to control la. dont be tempted by fried stuff, else u need to restart detox again liao, never ending how to slim? must keep it up!

evestb

yealoo jasmine, never ending..aiya,dun la sound like u also gv up motivating me ma...kekeke

no prob..will log in msn to lok at ur pic k..

jassiemint

halo joey04,
are u btb too? hee when is urs? how much u wan to lose ar? i lost about 17kg in total le, i am the lucky bride. sure will email u the details soon, u can check later, my email is [email protected]

cheers!

jjang

Hi Jasmine and all! rmb me? im JJ haha, sorry finally i have time to log in. see a few new friends here as well. nice to meet you all new friends!

i had lost 21kg from my first 3 months package and i had another 10kg to lose ( total of fat i need to lose was 31kg)
but when i start second package i was need to travel around and no time to go treatment and not discipline at all! so only lost 3kg from there. now still have a little bit of flabbiness. but i quite satisfied because never see i am so slim before.

i think i need to restart my detox also. eve i join you. this month no need to travel i think i will be able to make it!

jassiemint

hi JJ ang! how are you? yeah of course la. haha, u long long long time never update here liao, so busy meh?
wow, good la. but since u still have few kg to go then continue lo. can ask evestb to start tgt with you heeee she sure happy one haha.

keep it up! u sure can make it de!

coolie28

Hi JJ..welcome back wor..
I heard you from jasmine about you that lose more kg & top-up for another package to slim additional 10kg leh..anyway, congrats you manage to lose so much de...
Take good good care wor....Happy for you de!!
cheers

february

Hi everyone I am new here. Happen to come across this forum when surfing net on wt loss program. Really excited abt the acupuncture slimming program all of u r talking abt. Me weigh 73kg 1.65m tall. really need to lose wt! everytime sit mrt, sure got pple offer me seat. Help! I must hv looked pregnant to them!

jassiemint

hi lily, welcome! this acupuncture slimming program consists of detoxification , dietary and acupuncture lo. i already ended this program few mths ago and total lost about 17 kg of fats le.
DETERMINATION and discipline are important as well.

if u need more details can email me at [email protected] lo. can add me as slimming frd in MSN too. same email address de.
it is better that you go for consultation and have body analysis to see how much fat u need to lose lo, cos my consultant said dont look at the weight , may be u got more muscle so heavier ma. look at the fat and lose the fat!
every 2-3 weeks need to go back for review lo, do the body analysis again then measurement and re-plan diet.

during the consultant , my consultant checked my body condition and activity of me, cos i had hormonal imbalance and constipation problem as well.

ya, me last time once also, mistook as a pregnant women and i was soo embarrassed but still, i sat down continue pretend as a pregnant lady la heee

i think u also like me last time, tummy big and bloatness and arm and thigh big right?

coolie28

Hi Loh Lily,welcome to this thread..
Emm..I total lost 10kg..This program require hardwork to achieve our ideal weight..
I take this acupunture as I feel that it can help me to slim faster without any side effect & can maintain my figure till now since I have ended it for almost 6mth lioa..
Sometimes each month I also go do inbody & review with my consultant to see how my result de..So far still maintain..Really thanks to consultant & doctors for advice...

If you wish to know more can add me at [email protected] ya..Can advice you!!!
Dont worry about your biggy tummy!! each time you review they will make measurement on your body la.. You will ssee good result in 1st 2week wor..your tummy will be a bit flat lo..
Okie..Cheerssssss

jjang

Hi jasmine/all, yes i am fine, jasmine now you still maintaining? doing fine?
yes eve, if u see me can add me in msn [email protected] to motivate each other.
Hi Lily, welcome, nice to know you. yeah, me in same program with jasmine and managed to lose 24kg already but i still have few kg to go. i total fat nid to get rid off was 31kg.
agree with jasmine, determination and discipline important, so if you have it then will be good. i was more heavier and shorter than you. i can why you cannot?

Lily so need more motivation and you can email or add me as slimming buddy too.
hope my boss will not send me oversea so often, let me peacefully slim down first. Me old already no energy to fly too, it is quite tiring.

fat_ger

Hi JJ,

Congrats to you,must continue to jia you and keep up the good work ok? Too bad my slimming buddy never come to this forum else can go acu with her, she just started her detox period this week.

Jas & coolie,

Yup, lily got the details already and she is going for consultation soon.

Hi Lily,

Remember to update us on your results after the consultation ok?

evestb

YAHOO...i gt another buddy going to start the programme with me leh..wahahaha...

Hi JJ,
ya had added u le..

Hi Lily,
so are u going to start as well??then we can motivate each other also le..kekeke..do pm me ur msn worh..then we can kepo there le..

jassiemint

oic. haha i wonder is this lily are the lily who ask contact from me or not. so confusing. lol

yeah lily, do keep us updated on the progress ya..

jassiemint

yeah evevstb, u happy ya. haha.JJ ang left few kg to go, so u and jia you with her le. yeah! one more sliming frd lily. welcome welcome.

lily or any new frd if u have msn can add me too (=

february

Everything abt the acupuncture slimming program sound ok to me except the diet part. Is carbo allowed during program? Must we control our diet & cannot eat our favourite food? I hv a weakness 4 sweet stuff & tid bits. Love to eat tid bits while watching TV! I think I will probably find it difficult to control the diet part. Must hv lots of discpline. Hi, those who hv gone thru the slimming program, wat do u gals eat while on the program?

Hi JJ,

that is amazing! You lost 24kg!! Tat is within how long? 3 mths?

Hi evesoo,

I hv not started program yet. I m down wif flu now, so cant go down this wkend. Might book appt for nxt wkend. Only can go wkend cos want to bring hubby along.

Hi Jasmine,

yes, i am the same Lily who emailed u. Tks for info u hv provided. Will keep u posted of progress.

jassiemint

hi lily,I also have sweet tooth de love choco very much!but if u want slim then got to be more discipline. Wat I did was I eat my fav b4 program started. During the program I eat more on meat and vegetables lo. Hmm sometime got touchi a bit la, nobody is perfect ma. Heee, but we tried my best to control lo. heee.

Ok, if u want to slim down just sacrify first 2weeks lo. during program I went event and wedding dinner as well wat.but I will tell my consultant in advanced de.

Nvm lo, u juz go for consultation with my consultant first then see how lo. Now weather not good u got to take care wor.
No problem la, if u still hav any question just email me and post here lo. Have a nice week end!

ya bring ur hubby along lo, last time I also brought my hubby my there to understand more de

P/S: jj ang lost 21kg of fats in first 3mths program tt time i was with her. She slim down alot le heee. Then she with another pkg to lose the rest of 10kg lo.heeee

Jas

fat_ger

Hi lily,

carbo is not allow during the program, find an very good reason why you need to slim down. That will motivate you.

jassiemint

i was allow to take whole meal bread on program. i think is depends on individual, last time i was attended to some sport day running by company and consultant planned a different diet for me. which i able to eat carbo. heee

so got to depends la

february

Fat Ger, wow so late already & u still on line! I tong until 1pm last nite ber tahan liao. Now on my own i take oatmeal wif rasins, whole grain cereal & wholemeal bread during wkdays. Hee of course sometimes will still give in to cravings. Despite my efforts, weight still did not go down!

Jas, so u like me like sweet stuff also! My favourite is san char fr. mei wu tidbits store. MANGO milkice fr. foodcourt, chezzels.

jassiemint

lily, I love the food u love too. I love meiji choco very much but after program my craving not so high le.cos the acup prevent and reduce exercise.

I also tried own diet even more strict then u but no result too. I fated to spend money in order to achieve health and good figure lo.

chris_miu

jasmine your result really good. can you give me your package details?i have sweet tooth too but guess if i want to shed off my fat i really need to be discipline.

chris_miu

jasmine your result really good. can you give me your package details?i have sweet tooth too but guess if i want to shed off my fat i really need to be discipline.

jassiemint

thanks chris_miu, haha i saw your other post on enquiry about my program too. but you never put email ley. may be u email me at [email protected] then i give you my package details?

yes lo. no pain no gain, just a 3months time, control abtit to exchange my 17kg of weight loss that is worth it!

chris_miu

thanks jas,had received your email.yes I agree, no pain, o gain.probably I will call up your consultant soon.
have a good day ahead to you.

jassiemint

welcome chris_miu,

heee sure keep me update after the consultation with my consultant ok?
same to you, have a great sunday..
OMG tomollo got to work again )=

zestylion

hi jasmine, u took only 3 mths to lose 17kg! Very amazing leh.. can u email me the details and pricing of the package and stuff? Any photos to share if you don't mind? Can motivate me.. haha..
Is it difficult to follow the diet plan very strictly and also the weekly visits, we've to go different no. of times depending on individuals?

jassiemint

halo Monica,

you are new? welcome here ya. heee
no 3 month program i lost 16.1 KG of fats, after program completed i lost another 1.4kg of fats lo. cos i went back for the body analysis so i know how much fat i lost ma.

yes sure, but u never give me your email address, probably you email me at [email protected] to get all these details?
hmm if u dont mind can add me in MSN lo. i only show photo in MSN haha sure when u on program i sure motivate you one haha.
i wonder how is chris_miu's consultation with my consultant liao?

the diet not very strict, may be is the detox diet bah. other than that ok de. i went twice per week then once per week de. is per week visit, but last time i menses and OT also never go. better to go for consultation and the body analysis to let my consultant to advise you base on your body lo.

i got frd went once per week only.

chris_miu

Hi Monica, i also going for consultation this monday! ya, jasmine lost really a lot. i wish to slim down so much like her too.

Hi jasmine, i will keep you update after monday meet your consultant.

jassiemint

thks chris_miu, heee, ya see how much you need to lose base on the body analysis better la. may be not as much as me? heee
Monica & chris_miu, if you have determination sure can make it one!

sure rmb to update me here or email me ya.

mojojo

are all these initial water loss? im afraid cause usually weight loss are all water loss.
so ive tried some sizes loss treatment instead.

i immediatly feel my tummy and arms slim down during one treatment. i tink more healthy. result v convincing and amazing i cld say.

can email me fr more details [email protected]

jassiemint

Hi welcome majojo,
for my program eveyrtime review my consultant used the body analysis to see what i lost for past 2-3weeks. can see fat, muscle and water level one. then each time will compared by them during the review. then know what i lost.

i firs 2 weeks (1st review) little water loss, but 4kg of fat loss. what is the size loss treatment you meant? like slimming salon one? i tried too, mostly were water loss actually.

i lost about 17kg of fat in the program of course i will say my program is quite effective though.

sure, no problem, will email you the details. my email is [email protected] anything dont understand can ask heee

chris_miu

eve i will add you in msn when im home tonight. jasmine also told me you need motivation. hope i can catch up after i meet her consultant.
Hi jasmine i added you yesterday night. did you see me?

jassiemint

yes eve need slimming frd to motivate her, i also keep motivating her. heee
hmmm got meh ?i online yesterday but never see u add me ley. u re-add? my MSN sometime got problem de.

fat_ger

Hi Monica,

Welcome to this slimming club, i think the most tough part is the detox period but if you are able to pass through 3days, you can make it for the rest of the program already. For the first 3acu, got to go consecutive days.. then after that 2times per wk but also depend on individual body condition also. By the ways, i lost 10KG and not everyone need to lose so much so got to see your inbody report. Newbie or anyone want to be my slimming buddy can add mi @ [email protected]

jassiemint

halo chris_miu, approved liao heeee. see ya on MSN. any question regarding my program you can ask me too.

Hi monica, had emailed you my program's details too! if not enough do ask me in email lo. can add me in MSN as well (= [email protected]
all can be bride to be chat too!

chris_miu

Hi hi jasmine had met your consultant and signed up the 3 months programme, i can lose about 15kg of fat to lose. about the same as you jasmine.will start on next tuesday, a brand new month.

jasmine, i wish i can lose 17kg like you not only 15kg but consultant said hit 15kg first.
Thanks for your help jas!