2 weeks slimming plan

march0311

Hi All,

i have few bottles of S factor to let go. The expiry date is APR 2011.

I am letting go at S$75 for 1, 3 for S$220, 5 for S$355. I will be throwing in some cosmetics / skincare retail samples if take all 5 bottles. while stock last.

PM me for fast deal. thanks.

smurfy

hi cwlok,
can you email me your consultant name and more details about the program? i also want to know if we can just make appt and walk in or must we be intro by "members" first?

jassiemint

Hi smurfy,

how much u need to lose? heee are u btb too? when is ur AD? u need to call up and book consultation one. cos they are on booking basic, not necessary intro by member.

i lost 16.9 KG of fat in total. finished program about 2 months le. can add me as
slimming frd [email protected]

(=

coolie28

Hi smurfy,sorry for my late reply..I dont receive your email de..you send to correct email.. Can resend again to [email protected]

You need to call up to book for consultation de,coz they only take by appt basis..No Walk In!

Anyway,I lost 8.5kg through this program & I have finished the program about 5mth ago..I still maintain at this ideal weight..

Anyway,can resend me your mail..I give you your contact & details..Thanks de..

jassiemint

yeah , last time i waited for 3 days to meet my consultation lo.
smurfy, ppl always ask me i lost so much what are the secret, i always told them, acupuncture program + DETERMINATION and DISCIPLINE!!!

must rmb ya. heeee. anyway question can ask us or post here

fat_ger

Hi smurfy,

you can walk in to take alook but not for the consultation as the consultant will not be able to be free to attend to you. They are always packed with the schedule. Just like what jasmine say, i also waited for 2-3days till i get the slot for consultation. I guess all of us who is determine and discipline is able to lose to our target weight. I have lost 10KG and currently already graduate from the program. anything can just ask me,coolie, jas or other who are on this program. Do update us on the results after the consultation. Anyway care to share how much you need to lose? Anyway my email is [email protected], can add mi as your slimming buddy.

royndor

Hi,

i think with real discipline, 1 can really lose la... me still on program but lost abt 7.2kg in 5 weeks.. (with a little muscle lost due to interrupted slp)

but i will continue to work hard!

jassiemint

yeah doris, not bad liao got to keep it up!
rmb jon? my slimming frd she was post here. went for second review, this time she lost 2kg of fats and gain 0.8kg of muscle she was damn happy haha.

shcatty

Hi jasmine, sorry took so long to update,
i had met up your consultant and started program, i am still survive, today is my 4th day.
step on the weighing machine just now and i had 2 kg of weight loss already.

really Thanks for your recommendation!

fat_ger

hi shuihui,

congratst to you, today is the 4th mean you already pass the test. You can make it to the rest of the program one as long as you listen to what the consultant say ok? Must jia you k.

jassiemint

hi hi shuhui, yeah saw ur offline msn msg le. Heeee good good, u ok now? endure endure ya heeee. this 3 mths not so difficult nor very easy. rmb must DETERMINED and DISCIPLINE If u want to lost 16.9 KG like me ok? rmb to follow ya. heeee

You are welcome la, we slimming frd ma. Hope u can become slim slim too! Everybody keep it up to 'jian fei' !

girlfriend

hi hi everyone, all of you come over here already. :p

Last sat, i went to do review (grad since Mar), I lost 9kg aft I graduated. 11kg from programme, 9 kg on my own. 5 more kg to my target weight! Jia you!

jassiemint

hihi girlfriend, wow u went review ar? I'm going next week or week after, my last review was total 16.9 KG of fat loss which I already hit my 16KG of fats le.

got to go yoga to tone up abit le heeeee.

dodo_lim

Hi jasmine, mind to share on your program's details and contact, i would like to have consultation with her. you lost 17kg in how long?
please email me at [email protected]

Thank in advanced. Desperate want to slim down for wedding, minimum need to lose 20kg.

jassiemint

Hi Dolin,

nice to see you here and welcome too. heee
sure no problem will email you my program details and contact, my email is [email protected] do check lo.

hmm i lost 16.1 KG in 3 mths program then another 0.8 KG was by my self after tt. cos body adjusted liao so burn fat easier lo.

oh? u need to lose at least 20 KG so much ? i think u better go for consultation with my consultant first to do a proper consultation and checking first bah, last time during first consultation my fat to be lose was 16 KG then i managed to lose almost 17 KG of fats lo. haha.

rmb, DISCIPLINE and DETERMINATION is required. you are btb sure can de la. hee

when is ur AD and PS? soon? mine will be next year march and may

dodo_lim

Hi jasmine tan aka jassiemint thanks for your fast reply. had received the details and contact. will make an apointment soon.
ok, i will go there to do a test and proper consultation with your consultant first then see how.
Wish you slim down so much like you too
Thanks for your recommendation!

dodo_lim

Hi Jasmine, Yes had signed up the program already started on last monday. so far so you and you are right, determination is important!

i saw my ex colleague there for slimming too, she had slim down quite a lot already, became prettier as well. Jasmine's result and my ex colleague's result really motivated me. I wish the first review will come asap!
i need to lose almost same fat as you jasmine, wish can lose 17 kg of fats like you, my muscle is good, my consultant say is good.she very nice too.

jassiemint

hi dolin, had replied u in another thread too hee. good good. yes singapore is small can see everybody are looking for slimming method lo.
sure u can de, rmb determination and discipline must be there. follow the rule and schedule regularly sure can de.

i can slim down you can too ok? gambatteh! rmb to add me in MSN ya. heee

coolie28

Hi Dolin, not suprise that you meet your friends too...This is good wellness sanctuary that why many people go de...GOOD GOOD!!!
Hehheeee..Emm,today you start program lioa...
Anything,can post here de or call consultant for advice..they very very good de!!
Okiezzz..Jiayou wor..GAMBATEH..

jassiemint

she started program on last monday le i think. yeah i had cleared some of the questions that she asked me. hope it does help, Dolin, if really need help call our consultant ok? (=

jassiemint

Hi celine,

they have diff packages. mine is considered as the most ex one cos i got 16kg of fats to lose and i managed to lose 17.1 KG lo.

you can add me in MSN [email protected] as slimming frd too (=

may be can share share slimming experience and package too

coolie28

Hi Celine,

Welcome to this slimming thread...I lost 9kg through this program & got improvement in my health too..This is good program!!
This program more likely detox,acupunture then come with nutrition dietray plan...
I can say packages is worth for the price lor..
You may add me at [email protected] as your slimming frd too..
We can share more to you about the program..
Cheerss...

evestb

hi celine,

im same as u..am new here and joining the package that jasmine and coolie had join before..weehee..hopefully it works for me..erm..not hope..must work for me la..ahaha..we work hard for our slim progress la ya..ganbate..we motivate each other la ya...

royndor

Celine & eveso,

I'm sure u girls can do it! I'm in the program, 9th week but doing well... lost 10kg so far

we just need more determination and discipline...

janice0610

Anyone need extra SF, IMU6 colostrum or celebtrim, pls drop mi a msg.
happy.gif

jassiemint

Hi Celine & eveso,

no worries, i had lost 17 KG of fats in total. i believe you gers can de. with DETERMINATION and DISCIPLINE!

Hi Jan Jan,
i getting SF as maintainence. can email or msn me at [email protected] about the price and the expiry date? new formula?

fat_ger

Hi Coolie,

how much is your friend budget? Reply your email but no answer from you. My friend also letting off the s-factor .

coolie28

Evesoo: let say you take 2 times SF/day then you 1 Bottle SF can last for about 2.5~3weeks lo..
If 1 time/day it can last for 4~4.5week lo..

As for me de,im maintaining..I take 1 time/day in the morning but sometimes in the evening time as my dinner lo...it can last me for about 1mth leh..

Normal price is about $112/bottle...

evestb

1 and half scoop once a meal worh..and the botle damn big yet can only last for few weeks ar?? wow, i tot 1 botle can last for mths de nehh....

coolie28

Emm..oh,Im refering to 1scoop lo...not 1 and half wor!! if 1.5scoop,then can last about 2.5weeks gua..heee...

Now new packing of SF bottle look smaller la..
but amount is the same de..I saw it lioa!!!

Anyway,3mth package products can last for more than 3mth leh..Dont worry la!!

jassiemint

hi ainee,

you also btb too? im btb getting married on next year MAY. How much u need to lose?
ya, i lost 17.1KG of fat in total. lost 16.1 KG in the program and another KG on my own.
this program is about detoxification, dietary planning and acupuncture treatment. what you need is DETERMINATION and DISCIPLINE ok? not eaasy nor very difficult. hee

alright no problem had emailed you the more details and contacts.
do check your email, my email is [email protected]
cheers

ainee

Hi jassiemint, had replied you at other post. Thank you for prompt reply. had received the details and contacts. that's quite detailed. i shall call up and check it out
FYI, i need to lose about 14kg to my target.

fat_ger

Hi Coolie,

Maybe you want to let mi know what is your friend budget then we work it out from there.

Hi Ainee,

Welcome to our slimming club, call for the consultation first and understand your body better first.

jassiemint

u r welcome ainee, oic, no problem one la. hmm, u can go for consultation with my consultant first then do a body analysis and proper checking on the body and medication condition then see how she advise you lo. heee

evestb

hi ainee,welcome here worh..im on my 2nd day of the diet programme..hope we can encourage and motivate each other for aiming our target...jia you..preparing for coming new year...we can do it de..><

jassiemint

halo mavis,
yeah, provided you got to be discipline and determined! i had lost 17.1KG of fats(cos i got about 16kg of extra fat so can lose so much) finished quite a few mths and no rebound so far, my frd had end program 2 yrs and she still keep in good shape also heee.

sure, i had email you the package details. do check, my email is [email protected]

are u btb also? hee mine will be on MAY next year and PS on MARCH next year.

cheers