12loves

Can share the reasons for booking with them? I was thinking of meeting up with them to see their works.
Hi I change upon their website on sgbrides. So I emailed them to ask for their rate, their rate was very competitive and it's the lowest I've seen on the market. So i was worried also but I still went ahead to arrange to meet up with Kevin from 12loves.
He's a very bubbly and friendly guy. Me and my partner felt really comfortable talking to him. He even told us not to book them because of the rates but because of their works. He told us not to hurry to confirm with them and look around for more options.
One month later (few days ago), I received a text from him and said he receive an enquiry From another couole.on my wedding date and asked if I'm still interested in them.
We are happy with his service as he could have take that couple job since no deposit was given but he actually remembered us and even ask us first. :)

U should arrange a meet up with them! :)

wy86

Hi I change upon their website on sgbrides. So I emailed them to ask for their rate, their rate was very competitive and it's the lowest I've seen on the market. So i was worried also but I still went ahead to arrange to meet up with Kevin from 12loves.
He's a very bubbly and friendly guy. Me and my partner felt really comfortable talking to him. He even told us not to book them because of the rates but because of their works. He told us not to hurry to confirm with them and look around for more options.
One month later (few days ago), I received a text from him and said he receive an enquiry From another couole.on my wedding date and asked if I'm still interested in them.
We are happy with his service as he could have take that couple job since no deposit was given but he actually remembered us and even ask us first. :)

U should arrange a meet up with them! :)
Ok thanks for the review! :D