10 tables. Where to hold small wedding dinner?

evonka

Mine was wedding lunch at Peony Jade@Keppel with 10 tables.

Accordin to my guests, e food was amazin (i jus eat 1 prawn onli, so sad, dun dare to eat scared stomachache after eatin wahaha) :p n the restaurant deco is abit modern china zen, beri nice.

I had mine solemnisation by the sea, highly recommended to those plannin their solemnisation. the only bad thing is e service was ok nia.

blinky03

Mine is at Carlton. The level 4 function room. was told that it can hold up to 15 tables but i booked 10. that's the min. no.

moaoyo

Hi Pple,
Do you know where I can find a list of restaurant comparative list (if there is any)?

Want to do a small dinner (6-8 tables) on weekday buffet or banquet style also can. My budget is small.

If you have any ideas or recommendation, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks in advance.

silent

Hi Wei Wei,

Can you send me your wedding package at Seletar Country Club? My email is [email protected]

Thanks!
happy.gif

reychell

Hi, you can consider Tang court restaurant. www.tangcourt.com.sg. They have a very comprehensive package. I have gone for the food tasting and food and portion were big and great. Thumbs up for them. Do consider this restaurant. If u want privacy can just top up to a certain amt. Do look for Harry and find out more from him.

maoushroom

Hey babe, you might want to consider Conrad Hotel. They could cater about 10-15 tables. It is outdoor though, but nice night scenery (with the view of skyscraper). Alternatively, you could opt for an air-con room which is on the same level as the pool pavilion.

mille0702

Ours also small wedding.Ard 8-9 tables.We booked the function room at Shangri-La Hotel for Wedding Lunch.Can look for Melanie.She is very friendly.
happy.gif

kitty__

Hi Michelle Wong,

Can i have your package details for your dinner held in Shangri-la's function room please? Please pm me, thanks!

lala8

Hi,

I had my wedding dinner at Raffles Country Club last year. Though I only had 10 tables, I am allowed to book the whole restaurant. Overall, I am pleased with the service and food.

shtwl

Hi,
Recently i had my wedding at China Club at 52 floor. The food there was excellent and most of my friends and family was so excited to dine at such a high level club. It's very shanghai theme. Can consider.
If interested can give me your email add, i can send to u.

quebec_me

Definitely Garden Suite at Mandarin Oriental. I held my wedding there in Jan 2010. Wish i can do it all over again. I had less than 100 guests but went ahead to book the venue as the room itself is private and the decor created an elegant ambience. The tip top service and food left all my guests talking abt my wedding even till now. Though price is steep but worth it. The lightings at hotel premises were great for photoshots too.

quebec_me

Definitely Garden Suite at Mandarin Oriental. I held my wedding there in Jan 2010. Wish i can do it all over again. I had less than 100 guests but went ahead to book the venue as the room itself is private and the decor created an elegant ambience. The tip top service and food left all my guests talking abt my wedding even till now. Though price is steep but worth it. The lightings at hotel premises were great for photoshots too.

meow1607

I'am also looking for ard 100-120 pax... check out Grassroot and OCC.... My AD shld be in Sept 2011...
Any comments on these 2 places?

lavenderblossom

Hi Cindy

I am currently looking for a place with good food and service for 80 pax. Would you mind sharing with me the package/menu and the photos you have for Mandarin Oriental Garden Suite? Thanks

candycandy001

fashiongal8 (fashiongal8) > My office blocked all personal email, will send you tonight (Or you may remind me at [email protected]).

The legacy suite in Marriott hotel's capacity min 5tables, max 9tables. But my wedding planner said 8tables is better. I really like the place and the wedding planner is very helpful, she treated us drink & cake at hotel lobby when we 1st meet up^^

You may go to Singapore Marriott hotel thread, many satisfy brides there...

lucy2011

Hi Cindy and Lavender,

I am also looking for around 70 to 80 pax package. Want to hold solemnization and banquet.

Could you help to send Mandarin Oriental package info and photo links (if you have) to [email protected]?

Thanks!

ruined

Hi all,

I'm looking also for a place which I can hold my wedding banquet (Western) on the 11 11 2011, which I do estimated that I would only have 50 to 60 pax leh..

I have tried to check most of the place,most of them also mention that at least 80 pax lah!!!
sad.gif

By the way anyone out there can help me on this?

I need some advice leh
happy.gif

jingying

pax means number of people right? it's not 80 tables that you are mentioning right?

If you are looking for small number of tables, you can try Copthorne King's Hotel, Pan Pac Orchard.

Or you can try Sentosa resorts, Hortpark or Changi Village Hotel to see whether they allow for small amount of tables. Do you prefer outdoor or indoor wedding? And are you going for dinner or lunch?

ruined

Hi jingying,

Yeap, ur rite,that's per person
happy.gif

I would prefer an indoor dinner
happy.gif

Got any good advice? Or lobang :D

jingying

Hi Kenny, you can try Copthorne King's Hotel or Pan Pac Orchard. I think some of the sentosa resorts also do cater for small number of tables such as Amara Sanctuary Hotel.

ophidi

hi jesico, i initially made an appointment with pan pac orchard before but HTB didn't want to go for the viewing because he really disliked the location (behind orchard towers).

for small weddings (roughly 10-15 tables), the few i checked out were:
four seasons - crescent ballroom
ritz carlton - chihuly room
shangri-la - azalea room
intercontinental - malacca room / the vault (didn't like these two rooms though the grand ballroom is pretty)

for all BTBs looking at a max of 70pax, can try this boutique hotel - www.thescarlethotel.com

smartpiggy

Hi Girls,

I am looking for banquet for 12 tables. Anyone can share where is better? I been looking around, mostly can take in 15 tables. Not all places even restaurant cant afford to open up the whole place for less than 15 above.
sad.gif

chris17

Beautiful French Wine @ Great Price!

CHATEAU VEYRAC - Languedoc AOP
Type of wine: Red Wine
Characteristics: light red robe. Fine, fruity and elegant on the palate.
Usual Price: $24/bottle NOW ONLY $19.80!
Qty Available: 12 bottles

Please contact Chris ([email protected]) if you're interested
happy.gif