Yvonne Creative

asura

Hi Mehmeh,

Do let me know if the place you have went to is worth recommending! Though I am pretty sure that yours would turn out nice.
happy.gif
our budget is 1K... only going to shop for the rings in Jun..
happy.gif

Wah.. you got lots of things this weekend? photos and rings?

mehmeh_lim

Hi Asura

I'm sure the manufacturer I went to wld be able to give you a gd quote. He normally charges around $500 per pair. Guys wld cost more coz they do require abit more gold to make..

Hi Josl,

Yah, definitely can be a hassle, but can make it sthg like a fashionable accessory, change the colour as and when you like.

nalgene

Hi little lamb,
Wah...your WG is pretty elaborate! Something different from the usual bustiers... I like your EG!
wink.gif

Jesmine and missVirgo, will send to u in a while...

mehmeh_lim

Harlow Littlelamb

Decided to reply here.. Agree with Nalgene! Love the back of ur WG. Wld look wonderful becoz it's so elaborate, worth the money spent!!! With the gold embroidery, you will like a real princess. Not to forget ur FH is soooo tall!! Mymy..

Is ur EG 2-piece? The mermaid cut skirt is great to show off your figure... Hmm, but I thot u chose a new OTR green piece? But my poor memory might really fail me.. Heehee

wyn52

Hi little lamb,
thanks for the pixs. I agree with mehmeh n naglene, LOVE the details on the back of ur WG. EG is very elegant too.

Hi mehmeh,
i tink ring size depends on Asian size or ah moh size. i pop in LH today n they hvg storewide sale 20% off. saw the Jon Rainer series, interesting but more ex. my budget oso abt 1k...

josl

Hi wyn,
if u have the LH card, its better to get when no sales coz also same 20%.
Its best time to get the solitares when their sale coz its hopefully 40% discount

Hi little lamb,
ur WG is MTM izzit, the back is nice nice.

Hi meh meh,
so sad the LH website still down.I finish food tasting and settle my hotel decor liao.Now waiting for my album and portrait, think i shld go and call them.

mehmeh_lim

Hi Wyn

Now I noe why.. Thanks for the info, learnt sthg new today!
happy.gif

I thot LH having 50% sale now? I'm a Aspial cardholder so I receive their brochures when they have promo, it says tt there is up to 50% sale. And as cardholder I get additional 10%... Too bad I liked their designs but not the width. Fuss pot I am.. Hahah

Hi Josl

Wow! I still havent thot when to go for food tasting, prob 1 - 1.5 mths before AD. Prob decide on cards & deco earlier though

When did they say ur album & portrait wld be ready??
My re-review of my pix is delayed to Sunday, coz I can't make it at 4pm on Sat, and after tt seems they are bz.. Sighsigh

josl

Hi meh meh,
me dun like to deley things so i always call and make early appt, like the decor i shld go oni 1 mth before AD but u go 2 mths before hee.
Hmm, they said it was 2 wks after that means its this week!! But i dunno when they will call most prob call next week and ask.
Aiya ur AD still long way more lah hee

chewgal

Hi YC brides,

I just signed up a package with YC during the recent Wedding Show at Suntec.

Didn't get a chance to view their selection of gowns as I didn't sign up at their Tanjong Pagar shop.

josl, little lamb, cheery and mehmeh, could you email me your pictures at [email protected] ?

Thanks in advance
happy.gif

mehmeh_lim

Harlow Cheery

Yesyes, I know. I'm so sad also.. I shd have called earlier to make the appt. Sighsigh... Do rem to take more pix k?

Harlow Josl

Me too! Not a kan jiong spider, but dun like last minute coz end up having no choices, and "beggars can't choose" rite? So must make sure my choices are gd ones

rc123

Hi uberrimae & rain,

R u YC brides? I'd prefer to share my photos with YC brides only... so sorry about that...

Hi mehmeh, wyn52, josl,

That's my MTM WG. I didn't expect the back to be so elaborate, the drawing from YC is a bit diff from the final product loh. But it's ok lah, as long it doesn't look way out. Hopefully after they put the beads and crystals, the front doesn't look so plain, else it'll look unbalance hor?

As for the EG, it's OTR. I was so resistant to wearing mermaid cut initially, actually even now i'm still a bit sketical. But everyone around me says i look ok in it, then i just accept it loh. I think this is the only piece i'm comfortable with the colour and cutting...

Hi chewgal,

I've sent u the link.

Hi cheery,

What do you think of sky? Thinking of changing photographer lei...

bibigal

hi ladies

long time din come in .. wow the thread is moving quite fast . hey i am oso a YC brides i sign up during the style roadshow and had juz finish my ROM. MY coordinator is Lynn must add point for her she is really responsible and helpful and my MUA Xiao Qing wow really peifu her her makeup technique and hairdo really make me feel different . Same like chewgal , i din really try on their WG and EG ..

josl, little lamb, cheery and mehmeh, could i take a look at ur mei mei pic thxs in advance
[email protected]

mehmeh_lim

Hi Bibigal

Sent you before rite? My PS pix not out though..
Any pix to share of your ROM?? Gong xi Gong xi

Harlow Littlelamb

The OTR gown is nice.. They never showed me tt piece.. Hmph! No lah, saw some beautiful red & gold EG at their recent Newpaper Wedding Fair

uberrimae

hi lamb, oh we are still considering and YC is one of the shortlisted ones; have not signed up yet hence looking around now. Its ok if it's inconvenient, will understand
happy.gif

josl

chewgal

Hi little lamb,

Just realised that I have missed the pic of the EG that you have chosen that is why I mentioned that the last gown in the picture looks better. Same, think that the front is abit plain but guess with more beadings will be better ;)

matched_gal

hi attitude,

I'm actually attending a relative's wedding soon, and would like to find out if how much are Xiaoqing (Mico) charges. Is it possible to share her contact with me? Thank you!!

mehmeh_lim

Hi Anpanman, Asura, Attitude, Bibigal, Cheery, Clouds, Daphne, Josl, Jovial, Kiwi, Littlelamb, Minnie, Nalgene, Poohnie, Wendy, Wyn

I've sent you the link & password to my PS pix. Enjoy! Do feel free to gimme comments

hallie

hi mehmeh,

tks v v much for the photos! v beautiful indeed! i can imagine admiring a storybook if i have a chance to see ur album. Its v v well done....

hmmm...i especially like those photos tt u took at the white staircase (in ur WG).......
happy.gif
oh yah, n the waterfall shot...did u get wet??

josl

hi mehmeh,
agree with hallie, the WG with the staircase is nice nice, hmm wat touch up did u do??
The scarlet hotel also a nice place , suit the CS .

mehmeh_lim

Harlow Hallie & Josl

Thanks for the compliments. Hope you enjoyed viewing them.

The shots with the staircase is at the Museum, got inspiration fr one pix I saw at YC & my fren's shot outside the Supreme courts.
The shots with the CS wasn't at Scarlet Hotel leh. It was at Arts House's Stage Door Cafe & Restaurant 1827

I did get a little wet while taking the waterfall shot. Was behind the curtain of the waterfall, sthg like a cave? Heehee

My touch-ups ah? Complexion & some things tt didn't look rite in the pix. Like brand of my FH's socks being shown in some shots.. Can't rem either

josl

Hi meh meh,
i tot of having some shots at the supreme courts but too bad hubby dun like to sweat.
Err, not scarlet ar. At least u got a sporting hubby and frens to go PS with u, not like my hubby haha.

asura

Hi Mehmeh,

Viewed your photos. I like the CS shots the best! Lovely and well done. That's money well spent. Shall keep my fingers crossed for my own PS next yr..
happy.gif

jessp

Hi mehmeh

Thanks for sharing the photos. I love the shots at the staircase and the waterfall the best! Your CS looks great on you too! ;P

Now just need to wait for your PS album to be ready... ;)

attitude

Hi Mehmeh,

Thanks for sharing your photos. Liked the shots at the staircase and Scarlett. Btw, where is the waterfall? Can't believe your frens actually went along for your PS! You must have rented a van for them ;P

Your CS looks fantastic! The colour really suits u. Where did u make your CS?

mehmeh_lim

Hi Rains, Zenn & Jesslyn

are u gers YC brides too?

Hi bibigal

U shd have gotten my email add thru the email i sent u..

Hi Clouds & Asura

I'm sure u wld be able to recreate the kind of PS shots when it is ur turn too

Hi Jovial, Poohnie & Attitude

I liked those too.. Especially the one on the stairs. Of coz the waterfall is also one of my fav, like a magazine pix.. Speaks volumes

Hi attitude

My CS was made by my seamstress. Both the fusion & the short CS were by the same person.

cheertho

Hi mehmeh,

wah... very good comments fr everyone hoh... u must be very happy... the way ur photos are taken is very artistic... all ur pic cannot really see ur face... u wan to keep us in suspense rite... so how many pics did u choose ??? u gg for magazine style huh ???

rains

Hi mehmeh,

I'm not a YC bride but I'd fancied one of their EGs, so I'll also drop by this thread to read up abt YC. Read so much good review abt your album, so would like to take a look. Must be a YC bride before I can see huh?
wink.gif

pustelio

Hi evryone, I just signed up with YC during the suntec show after watching their bridal show...I like the gowns but not so much of photography..Is there anyone who can share which photographer is gd in YC?
To meh meh : can i have a look at yr fantastic pics as well? my email is [email protected]...
happy.gif

pustelio

Hi Attitute,
thanks for your reply... Lynne told me that XiaoQing is good but I do not know how is her makeup style. Anybody keen to share? Sorry for the late "thank u" cos I've been out of town over the weekend..
happy.gif

nalgene

Hi mehmeh,
Thanks for sharing! I personally like the close up shot of you with the chandelier in the background. So beautiful!
kao_clap.gif

mehmeh_lim

Hi Minssy

Can u leave ur email add here?

Hi Yellow, Rains & Uberrimae

Generally I wld prefer to share only with YC brides. There was once when i shared, i got some remarks which aren't tt pleasing & the BTB was pretty rude. Asked to see in quite a demanding tone "I want to see, my email..." So I got more cautious.. Hope you do understand as well

Anyway I shall share with u gers, becoz u gers seem sincere.

Hi Pustelio

U've got mail!

Harlow Cheery

I think my side profile nicer? Hahah, no lah, I didn't really like frontal shots for outdoor. Coz frontal is usually done for indoor. So reserved those shots for indoor PS with my 1st BS which I converted deposit for indoor PS.

I only selecte 38 pix fr my original 25. Had a $380 voucher to pay for 7 10R pix, so only topped up for 6 additional pix & the hotstamping.

Dun like mag leh, coz pix so small & pay so much $$. Dun believe in getting series, sure cost a bomb. If a picture speaks a thousand words, u need not get more

I intentionally wanted my PS pix to look like those which can communicate with my guests when they view them.. So dun just want to show my face or my FH's or both of ours.. Still the same faces! Hahahah

Harlow Nalgene

Thank u!! I shall eagerly wait for urs too. Taking urs during the sch hols?