Yvonne Creative

hdbride

Hi Ju,

Ya...my AD is a Sunday. U have yours in Marriott too?

Hi Miata,

ooh...now I see why u have more MTM's already.. My package is ard 3k (if I remember correctly). Supposedly no MTM gown, but manage to bargain cause both my fren and I sign up together.

Wow...u actually top up 45 pcs!! The photo must be very nice, I think. Will you upload some on the web so as to share with us? : )

miata16

When I have the actual pictures, will show you.
happy.gif

lazyger

<font color="0077aa">My wedding is on 6 Jun, a Sunday. Wow, seems like you will be partying all night long! Mine is a Chinese luncheon. Hopefully everything can chop chop finish! Hee~

We took our outdoor shots at Pulau Ubin which was nicely coincided with the bird flu thingy. Haha.. no chicken around. We like nature and told Lee Lee that commercial building is a no-no.</font>

tintin628

Hi Jen,

When is your AD? Coz I was being told by Yvonne that Dily is pregnant right? Initially my MUA is also her but later changed as they say most prob she will be on confinement. My wedding is in July..

chenoa

Hi Moose.

I'm using powerpoint, and I let the slide do auto transition at every 2 sec if one photo appear on the slide, or 4s for 2 photos to appear. I have about a total of about 50 slides, and my song is about 3 mins. I fitted my slides transistion with the length of playing time. The song ends with the last slide. Actually wanted to transition at 3s, but then song needs to be very long....like 5mins. Scared guest get bored liao. also, cannot find suitable song so long.

One tip: if you use a faster tempo song, use a faster slide transition. Slower tempo use slower transition. This makes the speed of viewing and listening at the same time more comfotable.

miata16

Hi mshaute

have sent a link to you. when's your AD?

Chenona, Ju

To do the powerpoint slides with music, the laptop must have the MP3 file rite?

chenoa

Hi Miata and Ju.

the final album is not 15R or 18R photos right? Our contract states 18R (or 15R). So, isn't it shortchanged if the largest photo (and most common) in the album is probably about 8R? and we are paying $50 - 65 dollars for evey photo (supposed to be for the same size as stated in contract). quite bo hua lor....i think. but, what to do.... sigh... all brides get fleeced at bridal shops for this item.

miata16

Chenoa,

I know what you mean, unless you dont go for the magazine style. The traditional one photo in one page will be the most wo hua one. cos big big mah.
happy.gif

chenoa

Girlz,
did you book your package last July? Cos, my package price is also S$3688 - 1 MTM, 1 OTR. I thought mine was the same as Miata's too. since I booked earlier than her and then YC got some price increment. But seems that she got a better deal leh....

Miata,

your package got MTM suit? Mine only MTM trousers
sad.gif
and I got only 18 pcs of 18R leh....you got 25 so many!!! Hmmm....I must make noise to Yvonne liao. unless you exchange other stuffs for the MTM suit or photos? But I I remember YC's packages don't have 25 photos so many one leh...??

miata16

Chenoa,

I may have a better deal cos my friend signed up with me. And I was referred by another of their customer. And I am one of their makeup artist's fren. For all these "reasons", I negotiated with them to sign on the 1st appt.

gintonic

Hi ladies,
I am going for my first fitting on the 3rd. Can any give me some advice on the photographer and the MUA? Becos afraid that when they let me c their work piece will be different from the actual works.

Thank You

miata16

Gintonic, who is your assigned photographer and MUA? These professionals in YC are up to good standards. You dont have to worry too much.

mshaute

hi miata16,

Thanks. Will wait for your mail.
Main worry is photography cos Xiao Cai was supposed to be our photographer but quite relieve when hear so many good feedback for the new photographer (is it LeeLee or Sky???)..AD is end oct. no idea on WG design yet. That's why eager to take a peep at your picture.

inox

hi tin tin,

my AD is in sept. dily confinement will be frm June to Aug per what Minne told me.

Miata - can i see your WG also ? thks
happy.gif

gintonic

Hi mandy,
I haven't select my photographer and MUA. That's Y need some advice from you ladies on the skills.

Can provide some personal experience with these professional...?

Thank you

mshaute

hi miata,

strange i didn't receive your link...maybe i should wait till tomorrow to check my mailbox again then. ;p

Btw, does it mean our photographer will be either LeeLee or Sky? If so, Who is better?

lazyger

<font color="0077aa">Moose, Miata, yah hor, our AD falls on the same day. 6 June = liu liu da shun mah! Good date!

Miata, as for the powerpoint with music, if you are using my method, then must have the mp3 file in the laptop. Coz when you insert the music into the slide, the powerpoint actually linked the song file to the presentation mah. If the song file is being removed, the powerpoint can't find the file, no song will be played. Other way will be like what Chenoa suggest, using CD. Personally thinks that doing everything in powerpoint better, the slides and song can just be played at one click.

Eh Wendypooh, my photos (i think Miata and chenoa also) not out yet lah. When it's out, will sure let you all see. Heh!</font>

moose

Hi Cheona and Ju,
Thanks for the montage tips! Really very helpful.
=)
Miata and Ju,
So, whose your MUA? Hope there wouldn't be MUA clash since our wedding all falls on 6 June.

miata16

My photographer is Lee Lee. She's nice. We have a great time with her. My MUA is Dily. I dont think Dily is taking anyone else on that day.

Moose, when you gg to view your photo layout?

inox

Hi Miata,
Just got the chance to view the picture you sent me. Your gown is beautiful ! The lace is really sweet looking. I saw something similar in Yvonne wedding show at Raffles Town Club. Anyway,lace is really in season this year.

Anyone watch darren &amp; evelyn's wedding on tv last nite ... her bridemaids clothes are lovely ...

miata16

Hi Jen

Thanks for the compliment. When I met up with Yvonne last year, she told me this year's in bridal fabric is lace. Then I din quite buy in, but I already perosnally like lace. So went ahead with it. Till I saw Ted Wu's recent interview, he said this year is lace. I was impressed with Yvonne. Actually my gown's design very simple, it's the lace that makes the gown so lovely.

Their wedding is so touching and romantic. *envy*

Errr... anyone of you know if Yvonne can make CS or if any graduated YC brides have their CS made with YC?

I think my EG situation is going from hopeful to hopeless. Quarreled like mad with my husband &amp; mom over the EG issue + selection. Paiseh to go back to YC to ask to choose again becos I dun think they have many EG designs as well
uhoh.gif

Went to Amor Meus &amp; was quoted $800 for a lace + crepe CS with crystal embellishment (to replace the EG lah). Dunno cost effective or not. Might want to suggest an MTM CS with Yvonne using the same design + fabric but dunno if the effect will likely to be the same or not
sad.gif

miata16

PPG,

Their selection of EG really so limited?

I've gone a few rounds CS hunting for my mum.
Few places to recommend, for your consideration.

1) ICON - Orchard Emerald
2) Hannah - International Plaza or Acrade
3) Bugis Junction, a corner shop on 2nd storey. Cant recall the shop name.

Thanks Miata - but I'm European size so hard to buy CS off the rack here in SG. Is the one at Bugis Junction Ted Collections? My AD is 1 mth away so abit risky if they have many orders on hand already. So might get Yvonne to MTM a CS after all but just can't help being apprehensive you see.

moose

Hi Ju and Miata,

Lucky for all of us, my MUA is Minnie.
So all 3 of us have different MUA, no clash. =)
My photograper is Lee Lee too. And I very KS one, although wedding is on 6 June, I've taken photo last Oct, so have recently collected my albums liao. One less thing to worry about now.

vanes

Hi Miata,

Could you resend it cos' I didn't receive the link? Thanks for that. My email is: [email protected]

My AD is 20 Nov. Still some time to go but quite concerned about my gown design right now.

isola

Hello Ju - Can also share your powerpoint format or method with me
wink.gif
becos I also have to DIY my own slideshow &amp; I am not powerpoint expert
lame.gif
Btw whats the diff btw montage &amp; slideshow huh?

miata16

Vanes

Have sent the link to you again. The email is only abt 50KB, not large attachment file.

The rest of the ladies, you received?

lazyger

<font color="0077aa">Hi IsoLa, I did not do any montage for myself. Just that one of the gals was asking how to make the music play simutaneously with the slide show if the slides are done in powerpoint. Heh... me no powerpoint expert either.

Personally, I thot no difference between a montage and slideshow. Just a way of saying it, maybe. Who cares, as long as people know what say we can already, right?
biggrin.gif

Wow.. Miata dear, your photo will be all over the net soon! Heh!
lame.gif
</font>

lazyger

<font color="0077aa">sigh... just called YC to check when can I see the layout. Tentatively this Friday, but they didn't call to confirm the appointment. So coincident that both Jean and Lee Lee are off. No one to check with. hai... hopefully can see by this week. The longer they take, the later I'm gonna have my album leh.</font>