Yvonne Creative

minssy

hi josl,

cool!

i am like 50 days to my AD. so exciting! so now the pending tasks would be to see the touched up pics, collect album, collect potrait, collect table top, final fitting.. thats all rite?

mehmeh_lim

harlow minssy,

U forgot, settling the car deco & selecting ur AD bouquet. Also at the final fitting, u shd be selecting the accessories for the 2 gowns..
Hmm, u can actually print out ur ideal bouquet & show Feng Jie

Tm def onz! I will lug the 2 albums of AD pix, so u gers cannot play me out k?

Hi Fun,

Portion shd be enough for 1.5 servings.. Alot wld depend if ur guests are big eaters anot.. Hmm, def enough to have 1 serving

minssy

hi mehmeh,

oh no we won't
happy.gif
. its so cool that we are able to see the AD pics
happy.gif

ok noted.. that means 1 or 2 more trips down.. thanx
happy.gif

mehmeh_lim

harlow minssy,

Hmm, the following ought to be the ideal breakdown:
1) View touched-up pix & confirm the layout
2) Collect album, portrait & table-top (During which u can also decide on the car deco & bouquet)
3) If car deco & bouquet not settled, can make a trip down (If u're taking an EG for tea-dress or just another EG in place of the kua, can also subsume under Trip #3)
4) Final fitting
5) Pick up wedding attire & accessories
6) Car deco, pick up bouquet, corsages

Is ur dad or F-PIL taking their suits? Then u might wanto to get them to make a trip down during one of the visits, def before the collection of the wedding attire

Hope this helps u plan!
kao_smile.gif

minssy

hi mehmeh,

oh yeah it does! thanx! i had planned my checklist of things to do from sept - nov and i am sure i can pluck in accordingly
happy.gif
. just hope i can get the things done accordingly to the date i want..

josl

hi mehmeh,
wah..u really wanna lug the albums down ar, u comin fr HV? dun think i will bring my albums down heehee, too heavy for my arms liao..
happy.gif

Hi minssy,
in the last week before AD u be gg down like at least 3 times.

mehmeh_lim

harlow josl,

I prob be heading down fr Pasir Ris, coz I'm showing some of my colleagues the pix as well.. Since I'm showing u gers, then bring for them too lor.. Otherwise I just show fr laptop liao

HB also thinks they wld be heavy, but I got muscle! hahah
kao_laugh.gif

josl

hi mehmeh,
aiyo then u better eat more tml hee, think bring laptop better then minssy also can bring cd haha..

jessp

Hi gers

Is it true that 1 day before AD we cant meet up with FH? Meaning we have to collect the wedding gowns, accessories etc at least 2 days before, and only FH will drive down to do the car decor on the day before AD?

Was that what Mehmeh/josl did too?

minssy

hi joviager,

my fmil is a catholic but she also said that fh & me cant meet so we will not.. anyway, you gotta collect the gowns a few days before already mah.. cant be leaving it to the last minute..

yes FH or his bro will drive down to get the car deco done, then he will pick up the hand bouquet lor.. afterall, we gals dun need it.. but if its not that nice then we will faint lah. hahhaha

mehmeh_lim

hihi

Gd morning! In sch oredi & quite awake today, inspite a very late night.. Hahah, maybe during dinner I wld yawn like mad

Harlow jovia,

Neither my parents or his parents said anything like tt.. I simply bo chup, coz we just had a no. of errands to run. We had to pick up the bridesmaid bouquets, practise our dance, get the car fr my bridesmaid to do up the deco

Anyway if urs or his parents are strongly against u 2 meeting up, then just avoid crossing their paths & follow what they say. But tt means eve of eve of the AD, u must really gao dim & handover everything properly oredi..

josl

Hi mehmeh

Me also din have a gd nite sleep and i am up liao.
Me shld be gg out with my gf, sure yawn when i go out esp in the middle afternn hahaha

hi jovialger,
juz depends on ur parents and ILs, i also din bother..collecting the gowns is like 3 days before AD and car decor and bouquet on the day before.

minssy

hi tweetywee,

whose make up do u like best from the photos you see in our multiply? :p

guess the most popular ones are dily & xiao qing lor.. i saw patricia did make up too....

josl

Hey minssy,
u trying to trick her or wat, coz the ones that she see are all Dily hahaha..

Anyway i am gg out soon,till i meet u gals later, anything u msg me loh if nothing i will meet u at cityhall liao..i brought my sakae sushi card heehee

minssy

hi josl,

haahhahhahah! for me i just took dily cos long time ago i already read that she is good and i would want to have her
happy.gif

ok so see you tonight
happy.gif

vinmei

Hey Minssy,

You very naughty leh.... :p

Aiya... They recommend Sandy to me leh... Not sure if she is good lor. Any comments? Actually Dily did makeup for my sis lor. She is not bad lor.

Me also dun know how to choose leh... All brides so pretty one leh... :p

So do we tell the MUA what we want or they will just look at us and bring the best out of it. :p

mehmeh_lim

hihi Vinmei,

Sandy's gd too.. Dily was my MUA, seems like all are gd lah. No worries.. If u got an idea what u like thru pix in magazines, show the MUA. I showed Dily what I like & she cld replicate very well..

They will bring out the best no matter what, like concealing flaws, making ur eyes look bigger, thin lips look fuller etcetc. But u can def suggest what ur preferences are k?

Harlow Josl & Minssy,

Cya later!

minssy

hi vinmei,

for me, i only showed dily the kinda of hairstyles i like and the rest is up to her... basically, the same goes for flowers etc.. if you have something in mind, just bring over and show them....

josl

HI minssy and mehmeh,
Tot i be the last to post after we split up, i went to eat again hahaa, ate cheeseburger with my fren.

Its so nice chatting even its the
314674.gif
of us..minssy kancheong liao abt the wedding preps ar heehee..

mehmeh shld have gone to bed liao,u be the first to post tml again..
happy.gif

mehmeh_lim

harlow josl & minssy,

I went cold storage at Holland V (24 hours) to get my Nissin Laksa.. Yummy!
314678.gif
Wanted to eat chicken wings, but thinking it's fried, I changed my mind.. heheheh

Minssy: Dun gan jiong k? Mrs josl is very free to help u!
314679.gif
heheheh

josl: Tm is Sat leh, no need to wakie so early.. So no early post fr me tm! Gd nite!

U've got mail, gers...

josl

Hi mehmeh,
oh ya forgot tml is sat liao,sob tv showing ghost show oni channel U but hubby not home yet on tv yet i scared to see oni hear the sounds..
314684.gif
So i changed to animal planet hahaha

minssy

hi mehmeh & josl,

me here! see! when the 3 of us are not around, this thread will be quieter :p

yah of cos more gan jiong... i just perpectually feel that i have lotsa stuff that are not done yet...

u all shiok.. can still eat.. i was hungry at 11+ already but have to control
happy.gif

precious_moment

Hi Tweetytwee

My make up artist is Sandy. I would say that she's very good too. She would give you advise and recommendation.

I also show her a picture from a magazine on my actual day for her to do in the morning.

So no worry... i like her alot.

cheerss

Hello all brides to be,

Can anyone pls share with me your packages detail with YC? Also What do you think of their MTM or OTR gown?

Really appreciate your kind advice. I am just started to shop for Bridal package, kinda lost and dunno what to take into considerations leh... Oh ya if you have any photos taken with YC, can you share with me?
My email add : [email protected]

Thank you very very much!

minssy

hi josl,

ah? my wedding songs ah? dunnoe. my music director is supposed to settle for me for my dinner songs.. for the church one, i will have a soloist cum organist to play & sing for me...

hi tweety,

oh yeah... it was great! dunnoe if i am able to join if there is one in oct but if there is, i will try my best
happy.gif

minssy

hi cheerss,

i can send you 2 files for some mid range BS comparison and a checklist on what u shd look out for...

basically, for YC, the standard package is $3188 with w OTR gowns. my is $3788 with 2 MTM and i have 30 photos in my package. this is of cos negotiated lah.. so the number u get really depends on your negotiation skills and your coordinator. the rest are pretty standard stuff...

so if you like YC's gowns & photos when you visit them, give it a thought lah
happy.gif

minssy

hi josl,

hahhahahah! sollie sollie.. apparently i wasnt online anyway after my post! pai seh...

hi mindy,

sure i will send to you in a moment....

cheerss

Hello Minssy,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SENDING THROUGH THE LIST TO ME!

Really helpful guide for starter like me..hee hee

well you hav 2 MTM is it one WG and one EG? Are there many choices of embroidery gown in YC? Oh Yes, do you know If we wanna add no of photos in the albums, how much is per peice har?

Thank you once again.
happy.gif

minssy

hi cheerss,

ok relac relac :p

i better do my job else my 2 bosses may sack me. hahaahahhahaahha

i have 2 MTM cos i am vey big sized. adding 1 will cost $300. thats why mine is $3788. then i negotiated for 30 15R photos. adding 1 will be $65. i added extra 15 so u can count
happy.gif

there are quite a few types og embriodery. i am a sucker for embriodery.. so if you MTM, then of cos you can choose in a way cos they will make whatever u want, of cos with yvonne's designing expertise opinion.. the best of them is that they have no hidden cost unlike some other BS which are like, 'oh you wan extra lace ah? can. then itx extra $xxx.'. YC does not have this practice...

josl

Hi minssy,
ohhh..its sunday, u still working OT today, sorry no extra pay!!hahaha

See the other one is 5 day week, yesterday and today din come in some more.

minssy

hi josl,

hahah! the other boss not free maybe.. after her hubby see the way we chat in starbucks on fri nite, all the more he wanna ban her. hahhahaha :p

anyway, me going to parkway to see beds later to have a better idea on the pricing and design. i suspect i am not able to convince my FH to get a sealy one cos its too ex.. but well, see how it goes.. so if i am not here anymore, means i am gone to parkway. hee...

josl

hi minssy,
hahaaa..her husband so cute can sit with us.I think mine will give a super black face.:p

Go n see loh, if can go to the places which sells beds like the warehouses also gd. Tot i always see the ads on tv but lately dun hv liao.

minssy

hi josl,

hahah! your hubby is busy lah.. mine will rather surf net at home. hahahahaah

warehouse ah? that one have car then we go see.. zzzz.. ok i leaving soon... catch ya later
happy.gif

mehmeh_lim

harlow gers,

No lah, not 5-day work week k? Yest had 2 parties, one to celebrate bday & the other is the Thank You BBQ party leh.. After a whole day of playing, tired boy.. hahah
HB cute ah? Quiet & patient lor.. Tt's why I like him mah. Can shop with me whole day, S'pore, BKK, KL anywhere!

harloz minssy,

Gd job! I can sit back & shake leg while I watch u help out the BTBs too
Today I did a bed test with HB, I bounced on the bed & asked if he cld feel me.. Hahha, gd news, cannot! Hope to hear gd news in ur search for mattresses.. Can go Furniture Warehouse opp Kallang MRT for nice bedframes. They have contemporary ones as well as Zen/resort looking types. Best part, they are done up nicely as though in a bedroom.. Can get inspired by their deco for ur own new room
kao_smile.gif

HiHi Mindy & Cheerss,

Do feel free to post any questions, we have many helpful current YC brides & recently married YC brides who frequent the thread often enough

josl

hi mehmeh ,
hahaha..entertaining ourselves on a sunday mah, minssy gone after u came by liao hahaha..

I like to shop by myself, feel less stress coz hubby likes to choose clothes which i dun wear kind, the really auntie clothes hahaha. Gotta eye that thing n bring hubby there another time so he pay for it .

Seems like most beds doesnt be able to feel the other person nowdays liao..

minssy

hi mehmeh,

i went to aero at parkway just now and settled for a king size dunlopillo.. i dunnoe how old or contemporary the bed frame is but it looks normal lor... then its pocketed spring so its quite ok i guess.. paid 1.1k for it... hope no regrets cos i did not compare :p

josl

hi minssy,
yeah think it shld be fine,my fren was recommending that brand to me also.:p

My turn to go out shopping liao ..