WTS Wedding Dinner - Conrad Hotel (24 Oct 2020) for 10 Tables

J_chen

Hi,

I've got a wedding package that i bought in 2019 wedding show for Conrad Hotel.
My fiance and i decided not to hold the wedding banquet anymore as we had postponed it once already hence we are giving it up to interested buyer.

Package information as follow:

Venue: Pavilion @ Conrad Hotel
Tables: 10 Tables of 10 pax
Anticipated cost: $19,420

- Freeflow soft drinks
- Freeflow beer
- 1 free bottle of wine per 10 confirm guests
- One night suite stay
- One night free briday room
- Free use of room for ROM/Tea ceremony and helper included.
- There are still other standard perks not listed.

I've already paid $4k downpayment so i am looking for someone to buy the banquet over from me.
Anyone looking for discount can give this a miss as i can still proceed with the banquet/postpone the date again should i not find a suitable buyer.

Interested parties may drop me a PM with your contact details (whatsapp / email) and i will follow up with you from there.

Wempe

It is unlikely that anyone will buy a package without discount because they can just sign a new deal.

J_chen

The hotel’s current price per table is cheaper than what the poster is asking for, unfortunately.
Well like i said i can still continue with the wedding banquet. If someone need the date and both parties agree then why not.

J_chen

Hi,

I've got a wedding package that i bought in 2019 wedding show for Conrad Hotel.
My fiance and i decided not to hold the wedding banquet anymore as we had postponed it once already hence we are giving it up to interested buyer.

Package information as follow:

Venue: Pavilion @ Conrad Hotel
Tables: 10 Tables of 10 pax
Anticipated cost: $19,420

- Freeflow soft drinks
- Freeflow beer
- 1 free bottle of wine per 10 confirm guests
- One night suite stay
- One night free briday room
- Free use of room for ROM/Tea ceremony and helper included.
- There are still other standard perks not listed.

I've already paid $4k downpayment so i am looking for someone to buy the banquet over from me.
The discount can be discussed through PM.

Interested parties may drop me a PM with your contact details (whatsapp / email) and i will follow up with you from there.