WTS: Wedding Dinner at Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre (Can Utilize Till 31st July 2019)

slackingslumber

Hello people, due to unforeseen circumstances, I have a wedding dinner package at Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre which I would like to let go. The package can be utilized on any available dates up till 31st July 2019.

We are willing to negotiate and let go at a very attractive discount for the couple to take over. The summary of the package is as follows:

- Wedding package rate at SGD1,388++ per table of 10 persons for Crystal Ballroom with high ceiling
- Minimum of 18 tables and above
- Perks are as per below:
  • Free flow beer and house wine throughout wedding
  • Additional 1 more night stay in the Bridal Suite, with breakfast for 2 persons plus bonus SGD80 nett credit for room service
  • Complimentary late check out till 2pm for the couple
  • Food tasting for up to 10 persons on weekdays
  • Complimentary Coolgurt (yoghurt), macaroons, swiss rolls and fruit tarts during cocktail reception
  • Cocktail reception with HISSOC Delight and assorted nuts
  • ‘Thank-You’ buffet dinner at Windows on the Park for up to 8 persons, valid for 6 months
  • Complimentary enrolment as an IHG Business Rewards member to earn up to 20,000 points
  • 1 night Premier room stay for the helpers
  • Cost of invitation cards in excess of 70% of attendance will be borne by the Hotel
  • Corkage charge for all champagne, hard liquor or wine brought in will be waived
Kindly email me at [email protected] or drop me a PM if you're interested!