[WTS] TWC Full Bridal Package (price negotiable)

XYXY

Am looking to sell off a bridal package that we recently signed from Thomson Wedding Collection due to personal reasons.

Have paid a deposit of $2000 (which you can pay me in cash or iBank), remaining $1799 can be paid in instalments as you collect your gown/on the actual wedding day.

The package details are attached in the photo. Do contact me if you're interested. Do let me know if you would like to negotiate the price as I'm willing to let the package go at a lower price. Thank you!

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0846 (2).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0846 (2).jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

starrie58

Am looking to sell off a bridal package that we recently signed from Thomson Wedding Collection due to personal reasons.

Have paid a deposit of $2000 (which you can pay me in cash or iBank), remaining $1799 can be paid in instalments as you collect your gown/on the actual wedding day.

The package details are attached in the photo. Do contact me if you're interested. Do let me know if you would like to negotiate the price as I'm willing to let the package go at a lower price. Thank you!
Hi,

Am interested, please pm details.

Vally

Hihi,
I'm interested in your package. May I confirm that the package includes a pre-wedding shoot and actual day pg and vg are not included.
Please email me at [email protected]
Thanks!