WTS New York Skin Solution Age ReverZ package (10 sessions at $2.4K)

May F

Hi, any brides looking for intense facial sessions as wedding preparation? I have an Age ReverZ package at New York Skin Solutions to let go, bought about 50 sessions but did not manage to use before wedding due to CB.

New York Skin Solutions’ Age-ReverZ Skin Treatment helps you regain youthful radiant skin in just 90 minutes. As we age, sometimes our skin needs this extra boost to counter the effects of time. If injections don’t appeal to you and anti-ageing products have failed to deliver the youthful skin that you are seeking, this is the go-to treatment that will show you the possibility to always have that youthful glow. Specifically curated to combat the signs of ageing, this treatment contains 3 Key Ingredients: Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1 and Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) along with natural ingredients ranging from sea butter to chamomile, as well as bark and root extracts, bringing you visible results after just 1 session.

Benefits:
1. Instantly tightens sagging skin
2. Reduce fat deposits and puffiness
3. Visibly smoothens out fine lines and wrinkles
4. Replenishes moisture for supple skin
5. Stimulates the production of collagen for firmer skin
6. Encourages the growth of new skin cells

I am willing to let go at $2.4K for 10 sessions (incl. GST) or $1.3K for 5 sessions, bought at about $290 per session. Slight nego is possible. PM me if interested or text at 9eight2three3sixtwo2!

Last edited: