WTS/LETTING GO: M Hotel Wedding Dinner Package in Jun 2021

Huilan

I'm letting go a Wedding Dinner package in June 2021. Its at M Hotel, Anson Room, 15 tables with a complimentary of 1 additional table. Comes with Solemnization/Tea ceremony venue, pre-dinner reception and Chinese Set Dinner (8-course).
Inclusive in the package: Complimentary 2 nights stay in Bridal Suite with Jacuzzi & 1 Day use in deluxe room for your wedding elves. Free flow of Beer, waiver of corkage charge for all duty paid and sealed hard liquor and wines.
Do contact me for more details.
Thank You.

Huilan

Hi, below are the details of the package.

The date will be 12 June 2021, at M Hotel, Anson Room, 15 tables with a complimentary of 1 additional table. Comes with Solemnization/Tea ceremony venue, pre-dinner reception and Chinese Set Dinner.
Total would be $19561.74 nett. We have already paid $10k deposit, the remainder of $9,561.74 will be direct payment to M Hotel.

Huilan

Total $19,561.74. We willing to let go at $9.5k (paid to us). The remainder $9561.74 paid directly to the hotel.

Delc

Hi Huilan, the hotel will not be able to change the date to July right? If they can, please PM me. Thanks!