Lololious

Hi, I'm letting go of my brand new and previously used wedding gowns and shoes. Some are brand new, some are used on pre/wed or actual day. Those used are in very good condition. Preferably to pick up from my residence in Simei or please PM me to arrange to collect at other places. Please come down for viewing if you have concerns or you would like to try on before purchasing. I wish all brides-to-be to go home happily with their new gowns and shoes.

1. Handmade bridal shoes from
Brand new (I bought spare shoes, this one is not worn before)
Size 5 (36)
Bought at $99.90, selling it at $70, price negotiable

2. Custom made bridal gown
Only worn once, already sent for dry clean, kept in a dust bag, so it is in very good condition
Only for petite size as the side seam is trimmed down to my size, so do take this only if you are size XS-S
It is slightly adjustable as the back is sealed with drawstring instead of the usual zip.
Selling at $300, includes can can, veil, sash and dust bag, price negotiable

3. MDW bridal gown
Tube design, front knee length, back long train
Didn't get to wear it as we had time constraint. Intended to wear it for photoshoot opportunities to show the long train.
Selling it at $300 with dust bag, price negotiable

4. MDW bridal gown
Only worn once for ROM, already sent for dry clean, kept in a dust bag, in very good condition
Long sleeve, ball gown design, back with buttons and big satin ribbon
Only for petite size as the side seam is trimmed down to my size, so do take this only if you are size XS-S
Selling at $300, includes can can, ribbon and dust bag, price negotiable
item 1.jpg item 2.jpg item 3.jpg item 4 copy.jpg