WTS: Brand New San Patrick by Provonias "Atlanta" Wedding Dress, Size 38 (Eur)/8 (UK)

mgxster

Hello brides-to-be!

Up for sale is an absolutely gorgeous San Patrick (part of the Provonias group) wedding gown named "Atlanta", which was part of the brand's Fall 2014 collection. It is a size US 06 (European size 38, UK size 08, French 36) and is brand new - never worn. I fell deeply in love with it and was all set to wear it for my wedding this December, only to find that I had lost too much weight and the dress could not be altered without completely altering the design! :( :( :( I am dying for this dress to find a new owner as I am certain it would make someone look breathtaking on her wedding day.

"Atlanta" is a mermaid/fishtail-style gown composed of a corseted bodice with tulle overlay, adorned with Guipure lace applique. The corset really defines your shape and, together with the textural, strategically-placed lace applique, it's magic when you pull it on - instant hourglass figure! Tulle detail on the sweetheart neckline adds interest, and the tulle-and-lace train is gorgeous - dramatic and romantic without being too fussy. A hidden zip down the back is concealed with pretty buttons all the way through, making sure the dress looks good from 360 degrees (so important in wedding photos).

I strongly encourage you to take a look online at more photos of brides looking beautiful in this dress online, to supplement the hurried picture taken by me in the store. Do Google "San Patrick Atlanta" and you could have a look at this beautiful bride in particular: https://www.stillwhite.com.au/18292-san-patrick-size-8. Note that the dress might look a smaller size in my own picture as the boutique lady was holding back the excess fabric, but it will run true to its label size in real life.

The original retail price of this dress is ~S$2,700, and I'm selling it for S$990, which is more than 60% off.

Please feel free to get in touch with me through here or at [email protected] if you have any questions!

SanPatrickAtlanta-11_zpse4af223f.jpg~original

SanPatrickAtlanta-10_zps0fcc240a.jpg~original

SanPatrickAtlanta-9_zpsd5b6c9d9.jpg~original

SanPatrickAtlanta-14_zps9d69a816.jpg~original

SanPatrickAtlanta-13_zpsd167a7b0.jpg~original

SanPatrickAtlanta-12_zpsa346f219.jpg~original

SanPatrickAtlanta-7-1_zpsqzps5q25.jpg~original

SanPatrickAtlanta-8_zps03565aba.jpg~original