WTS AD Photography and Videography+Photobooth Package

xiaoxin11

Hi everyone, my fiancee and I have decided to postpone our wedding luncheon originally in Mar 2020 due to Covid 19. As the AD photographer and AD videographer + photobooth have both been booked on the new date of our wedding, we are looking to let go the packages to other interested couples. Details of the vendors are as follows:

1. Photography: Benjamin King Photography

2. Videographer + Photobooth: Elevated Productions

Dates for the Photography & Videography + Photobooth services are flexible before March 2021 but subjected to the vendor's availability. For couples who are looking AD wedding photography or videography, do check out their portfolios on their website and Facebook page and PM me if you are interested.

Thank you very much.

Jackson

xiaoxin11

Hi everyone, Photography package for Benjamin King Photography has been sold. For those who are looking for AD Videographer + 2 hr Photobooth from Elevated productions, please refer to the details below:

Videography package includes:
1. 10 hour of videography
2. Full HD Video Recording
3. Same day edit + Full day edit
4. Music License
5. Return of Raw Footages
6. Thumbdrive Provided

Instant Print Photobooth package includes:
1. Unlimited 2 hour photobooth
2. Fun Pros & Plastic Sleeves
3. Backdrop Selection
4. Live preview with animated touch screen
5. Return of all softcopy photobooth photos
6. Customized photobooth photo template

Actual price: $1276
Willing to sell at: $1188

Dates for the Videography + Photobooth services are flexible before March 2021 but subjected to the vendor's availability. For couples who are looking AD videography, do check out Elevated productions portfolios on their website PM me if you are interested.

Thank you.