WTS 8 Aug 2020 Fu Lin Men Recreational Club Banquet

Phbride

Hi there, if anyone is keen, i only paid the $3k fee. I am also throwing in the photobooth that cost $300 which is super cheap!
so total payable only $3,300.

You can pick any meal package for the dining portion. Ranges from $688 - $888 per table.

Ask away!!

Phbride

hello! dates are flexible but:

I am selling my lunch wedding package at Fu Lin Men on a very HUAT date, 8 Aug 2020 (a super popular date!) @ Fu Lin Men (SRC) at a discount of $50 off per table and a $300 photobooth with SELFIPRINT for 2 hours (a very very good deal!). Other dates of the year can be selected too but would subject to availability. Would just require $3000 (deposit) + $300 (photobooth) for payment. You can settle the remaining payment with the banquet manager near/after the wedding date.

It's a very convenient location (just 4 mins walk from Cityhall MRT) facing the Padang. It's been recently renovated hence the place looks posh! It can accommodate 15 - 18 tables.

Details of wedding package after discount (refer to the photos for more info) after discount:
Perfect Love: $638++
Devoted Affection Menu: $738++
Everlasting Love Menu: $838++
Eternal Fidelity: $1008++

Package includes:
Decorative in-house wedding arch & aisle stand
Smoke effect for your grand entrance
Multi-layer model wedding cake for cake cutting ceremony
Champagne fountain set-up for toasting
Dressed reception table with guest book and a pair of ang bao boxes
Free A1 size wedding poster
8-course scrumptious oriental banquet menu
Free-flow of soft drinks & Chinese tea from pre-lunch/dinner cocktai l to end of event
Free-flow of beer & red wine
Compl imentary food sampl ing for 6 persons
Wedding invitation card for 50% of confirmed attendance
Choice of wedding favours for al l confirmed guests
1 hour free use of venue for rehearsal
One-night deluxe hotel room stay

let me know dates you wish to have i can ask if available. also, i am about to meet a penalty soon so if youre interested pls contact me!!! 92359899.