WTB: June/July 2015 Weekend Dinner Banquet

dapxy

Hello all,

We are sourcing around venues for our wedding next year and the dates that were allocated to us is a very short list.

Please let me know if you have a wedding banquet package to let go. We are looking at between 22 to 25 tables max with a budget not exceeding $1400 nett per table.

Cheers

DingOOPS

Maybe can consider Hotel Jen Tanglin :) They recently rebranded themselves. Previously it was called Traders Hotel. I heard they have quite a cosy setting for their ballroom and it fits the number of tables you are looking at.

Lilylee333

Hello all,

We are sourcing around venues for our wedding next year and the dates that were allocated to us is a very short list.

Please let me know if you have a wedding banquet package to let go. We are looking at between 22 to 25 tables max with a budget not exceeding $1400 nett per table.

Cheers
Hi

I have a booking at Fairmont on 30 Apr, if u are keen I'm willing to give give it to u FOC. Its 30 tables plus free flow beer. Alr paid $5k deposit.

gavian

hi! i'm selling HOTEL FORT CANNING dinner for:

- Friday and Sunday @ $1188++ per table (usual $1238++) or
- Saturday @1278++ (usual $1328++).
- Min 18 tables.
- Open date- package available until 31st December 2016.

Normal Perks:
- Complimentary menu tasting for 10 pax
- unlimited servings of soft drinks and mixers
- champagne fountain + 01 bottle of champagne
- complimentary usage of 02 projectors and 02 screens
- wedding cake display
- selection of wedding theme decor
- stylish chair covers
- selection of wedding favors (they have quite a lot of options!)
- complimentary 01 guestbook & 01 money box
- selection of wedding invitation cards (exclude printing)
- VIP parking lot for bridal car
- 20% complimentary car park passes
- Special guest room rate for guests

Special Perks (on top of what hotels normally give):
- 02 nights in Premium King Bridal Room (with Breakfast for 2)
- 01 day use room can be converted to 01 night stay in Deluxe Room (with Breakfast for 2)
so total you can get 3 nights stay

- Free flow beer from 7pm -11pm
- $80 nett dining credit
- Full waiver of corkage charge
- Special Price of $25++ per additional bottle of wine
- Dry ice effect for bridal march-in
- Paid a deposit of $5000 nett. Willing to let go deposit at $4800 nett (discount $200 from deposit) if couple can take over this package by 30th June 2015.

Additional Perks (Optional):
- Rental for Living Room- Floor to ceiling windows function room (for tea ceremony or ROM) @ $2000++ inclusive of Decor (usual @ $2200++). Hotel will throw in an additional 12 Dozen Canapes (worth $400) will be served during cocktail reception.

Kindly contact me at [email protected] or 90400832 for more information.