WTB: Bridal gown + MUA & hair packages

Hellos! I am letting go my Bridal and Photo/Video packages from La Belle Couture Weddings.

Bridal package (Signature package)
Includes:
2 Off the Rack Gown to Rent
32 Wishing Stars

Note: Wishing Stars are a flexible way for you to customize your package. Use these wishing stars to redeem services such as Actual Day Kua to rent, Men's suit/Tuxedo, Bridal Car Decor etc. Each wishing star is valued at $50 (before GST).

Pre-Wedding Photoshoot by Moments
Includes:
2 x off the rack gown to rent
2 x suits to rent
1 make up + hairdo to be done at studio
6 hours Outdoor (only) photography
15R album, 30 poses, 22 pages
Full soft copy return
80 color corrected photos.

Actual Day Photography by Moments
Includes:
10 hours of service (1 x break)
Full soft copy return

Actual Day Videography by Moments
Includes:
10 hours of service (1 x break)
Full soft copy return
1 same day edit express highlight (for dinner only)
1 wedding full day edit

Prices
Am looking at selling it for $4,000
Couple to pay the remaining balance of $4,144.58 to La Belle
(arrange with La Belle for payment method, i.e. don't have to pay full amount upfront. Can pay balance at different stages.)

You can contact me at [email protected] :)

kellykkk

Hello,

I have a really amazing package negotiated with Odelia Bridal but am unable to use now due to certain personal reasons.

The package is $3788 nett and consists of the following:

SIX gowns (can be all white or mix with evening) to be used for Actual Day or Pre-wedding (at your choice);
Traditional Kua (for groom and bride) (Ladies Kua can be exchanged for Cheongsam at no additional cost);
Custom-made bridal cape;
Beautiful bridal accessories, capes and veils;
Twice hair and makeup for the Actual Day + 1 trial hair and makeup;
Floral car decorations;
Six boutonnières;
Bridal bouquet; and
One men's suit (for Actual Day or Pre-wedding), additional suits to top up at S$50/suit.

The gowns are beautiful and intricately made. The owners are really warm and accommodating and service is stellar.

This package is valid for weddings before 1 January 2022!

I have already made a deposit of $1066 to the boutique. So this will be the amount paid to me, and the remaining ($2788) will be transacted between you and boutique.

This is seriously a great deal and it's really my loss not being able to use this package.

Drop me your email or contact details if you are interested and I will get in touch with you . I will also be happy to share the videos and pictures of the dresses I have tried :)

viviantanwt

Hello!
I’m looking at selling my mini package from Labelle Couture. Managed to bargain for this during BOWS last year. Their usual packages are a lot bigger.

Includes:
-1x Wedding gown (Simplicity range)
-6x Wishing stars (can use it for make-up & hair services. There is a list of other stuffs for you to choose from!)

Package is buildable if you require more gowns/wishing stars. Don’t have to worry about having leftover stars.
Each additional star will be at $50. (Price agreed when I signed with them at BOWS)

Total package value: $1100
Willing to let go at a slightly discounted rate.

I also have another Digio package to let go.
The package includes the following:
-2x groom’s suit
-2 gowns
-1 Kua
-2 Father’s jacket
-1x makeup trial
-AD makeup day and night
-car decor
-1x bouquet
-6x corsages

All these for $2588.

Email me at: [email protected] if you’re interested in any of the packages!

Wempe

Looking to take over gown packages (i.e. relieving your obligations) without compensating for deposits paid (slightly negotiable). Please PM me or telegram @ astuka89. Thanks.