Wonderful & 'Bagus' Solemniser

v3der28

I just had my ROM last Sunday at East Coast chalet on the 9 Dec. My solemniser is Dr Phua Tan Tee....... HE IS REALLY A VERY NICE & WONDERFUL SOLEMNISER.... He came early at our solemnisation and starts to talk to my guests and parents.... Dr Phua is very patient and he did not rush us as our guests has not all arrived... Before the solemnisation starts, he jokes with us and really helps to smooth the atmosphere so tat everyone feels comfortable, especially me and wife
happy.gif
Our solemnisation was carried out in both English & Mandarin as we have Chinese & English speaking guests. The best part is tat Dr Phua is not only very professional but he is also very true & sincere and he even gave us advices on how to build a long & everlasting marriage... All in all I just wan to say that Dr Phua is really very 'BAGUS' and its really such a memorable day for me & my wife...
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Thanks DR PHUA
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

graciie23

Do you have Dr Phua Tan Tee's contacts? Does he have his own transportation to and from solemnisation venue? Please PM me his contacts. Thanks!

juzagalz

Yeah... He is reali a great Solemnizer. 2 of my friends invited him. The whole process is reali heart-warming. I will be inviting him to b my Solemnizer in Nov as well...
happy.gif

diannahuimin

DR PHUA TAN TEE, PBM
67531028(H)/ 62130705(O)

Found his number under Grassroots section in ROM Website.

Hope it helps for you all. =)

cluez

Hi may i ask which area is Dr Phua from? Im considering asking him to be my JP on June 20th...thanks

olufsen

He is very nice and patient JP.

Just confirmed my solemnization with him today.

Drop him an email.

He definitely reply you.

wifey_vicky

Hi all,

anyone know what is Dr Phua's practice? he asked me to forward him our details for him to prepare the consent form, after i have sent him the information, no reply from him anymore..

anyone can advise me? what should i do? call him again?

thank you..

yenyun

Hi Wifey_vicky,

no worries... Dr Phua will reply to you. i also got Dr Phua for my solemnization in Oct 09. He is really nice to fill up the form and mail it to us. Thumb upz for Dr Phua ^_^

shuyen

Seen him at work at my friends' ROM Solemnization. What Derrick said is true.
happy.gif

Before the solemnization, he took time to brief the couple about the proceedings and to settle any last minute jitters. I especially liked the way he encourage the groom to loudly answer, "我愿æ„,éžå¸¸æ„¿æ„!" (I do, very very much!) It definitely helped to give the bride an even stronger sense of security.

He even helped to brief my friends about how they should position themselves so that the photographer can take good pictures!

Hearing that my friends hadn't prepared their own marriage vows, he whipped out 3 sets of marriage vows of different length in Chinese and English for their pick!

At the start of the solemnization, he readily played the role of an emcee and settled guests and families when he saw that there wasn't a designated emcee.

He didn't rush through the procedure and instead takes time to speak slowly, loudly and clearly for all the guests and families to hear.

As Derrick mentioned, after the solemnization, Dr Phua put my friends' hands together as he readily dispensed advice on building a strong and lasting marriage.

In essence, I really like how Dr Phua goes that extra mile to ensure all the details are done well. My friends are very appreciative that he spoke loudly and clearly as he officiated the solemnization while adding just a dash of humour to make things memorable.

margaretb

i believe i have chosen the right one as my JP-Dr Phua. Gosh, i really touched on his effort in filling up the consent form for us and mail out the very next day! Derrick and Shu Yen, thanks for sharing.. he's such a nice one who i believe with him as our JP, makes our ROM even more meaningful. I just can't wait for that day!!

mayshalws

After a consideration of few JPs, we decide to invite Dr. Phua.. My HTB said he's look 'cute' and sincere. Hopefully, he'll available on our big day. Like to check, if he need someone fetch him cos we don't have car ?? And hope he'll stay for dinner too
happy.gif

dolfy

me too. i just emailed to Dr Phua this morning. when is you ROM date? mine will be on 26th dec 2009...

dash80

Hi All,

I am also asking Dr Phua to Solemnise my wedding this weekend...

Normally, he will reply to your email within a day or 2....and he will ask for your details and he will then prepare the consent form signed and mail to you....

Everything will be fine..Don't worry...

He will also be sending you the vows...

mayshalws

Juz received email from Dr. Phua and he agree be our JP. This is great
happy.gif

Bryce: Congratulation for your coming wedding. Dr. Phua will reply the cosent form by post mail or by email ? The vows, he'll sending together with consent form also ?

dolfy

hi i have rec'd Dr Phua email reply. indeed very prompt. however the time slot i wanted is already taken up now checking with my VG & PG see if the time can be adjusted earlier... keeping my fingers crossed hopefully to be able to invite Dr phua as my solemnisor.

dash80

Congrats to you..

he will be sending the consent form via mail as it require his original signature...

as for the vows it is by email...

mayshalws

I had received reply email from Dr. Phua with attached vows. I really appreciated his kind assistance by preparing the consent form and vows. And he also offer his help if needed.

dolfy

hi all, yes i also received Dr Phua's confirmation that he already mailed out the consent form to me. The vows i have also received via email. are u all selecting from the existing 3 options or u will be personalising yr own vows?

dolfy

yes he did send the chinese vow. i did receive 1 but only have 1 version whereas for the english vows i have received 3 versions.