Window Grilles

ling_zacky

Dear All,

Before you do anything to your windows & window grilles, I would like to sincerely advise everyone to check with your local town council on whether you have to follow the exact same colour code for your windows & window grilles & the colour of the window panels.

For a very good e.g., HDB Blks located at Admiralty Drive are to follow the exact same colour code as the original for those units windows exposed to the public sight have to be in navy blue aluminium frame & with tinted blue colour glass. During the installation of the windows, your contractors must use stainless steels screws to secure the windows.

meiji_ang

Sorry that i didn't notice that this thread of "windows and door grilles" have been posting in this forum.
i was informed by Henry that this thread has been visited by many of our curious friends,asking all about home decor
Alright, me myself having been working with Henry,catering services to all people who are green towards this area.
it is good that if any question is asked in the near future,me and Henry would kindly render helps to anybody in this thread.
Those who wants to know more bout our services in detailed,can kindly called 91819385
My name is Gabriel.speacialize in wrough iron gates and grilles.

totoro

Hi, anyone engage wrought aluminium from IMM before, would like to find out about their services and product.

qoo_grapes

I wan to do change my Main Door and Main Gate, also add Windows to my balcony. Is it expensive to do those? Anyone did it before? I stayed in 4 room flat at Telok Blangah Drive.
How much? I looking for reliable contractor.
[email protected]

henkitty

oh generally i think is not bad..
he go the extra mile for me..meeting me up after his working hours me n pass me some brouches even before i engage him.. so far im stastify on his service n rates