WhiteLink

Discussion in 'Bridal Boutiques and Services' started by assirac, Jan 27, 2006.

1. assirac

assirac New Member

Hi stars,

I've viewed Alex works (Both SDL and Agnes' PG was him right?). But I would love to see yours too! Can send to me as well? [​IMG] Thank you very muchie!

2. assirac

assirac New Member

Hi stars,

I've viewed Alex works (Both SDL and Agnes' PG was him right?). But I would love to see yours too! Can send to me as well? [​IMG] Thank you very muchie!

3. assirac

assirac New Member

Hi stars,

4. assirac

assirac New Member

Hi stars,

5. stars03

stars03 Member

Hi Assirac,
    Sent u my PS link already..happy viewing..hee hee

6. stars03

stars03 Member

Hi Assirac,

7. stars03

stars03 Member

Hi Assirac,

8. stars03

stars03 Member

Hi Assirac,

9. sdblues

sdblues New Member

<font color="557733">Stars, well Happy Birthday! Got company birthday AP and birthday cake for you or not? how about *mudcake specially for you from me? hehehe! :p

*prepares a crate of mud for Star's house* hiak hiak~ oei.. excuse lah haha!.. we guys are nothing compared to yall women who takes up 75% of the closet space hor.. :D</font>

10. sdblues

sdblues New Member

<font color="557733">Stars, well Happy Birthday! Got company birthday AP and birthday cake for you or not? how about *mudcake specially for you from me? hehehe! :p

*prepares a crate of mud for Star's house* hiak hiak~ oei.. excuse lah haha!.. we guys are nothing compared to yall women who takes up 75% of the closet space hor.. :D</font>

11. sdblues

sdblues New Member

12. sdblues

sdblues New Member

13. elmo_78

elmo_78 New Member

dearie stars,
    Here an early wishes to you....
    Happy birthday to you &amp; may u &amp; hubby have a fun time on your special day!

dear all,
    Wishing all of you a prosperous new year &amp; good health to all!

14. elmo_78

elmo_78 New Member

dearie stars,
    Happy birthday to you &amp; may u &amp; hubby have a fun time on your special day!

dear all,

15. elmo_78

elmo_78 New Member

dearie stars,

dear all,

16. elmo_78

elmo_78 New Member

dearie stars,

dear all,

17. qq77

qq77 New Member

Dear Stars,

Happy Birthday to you. May you be blessed with lots of joy and happiness.

FYI, my bday is tml, company no half day, so i will be taking half day afternoon to pamper myself... kekekeke... [​IMG]

18. qq77

qq77 New Member

Dear Stars,

FYI, my bday is tml, company no half day, so i will be taking half day afternoon to pamper myself... kekekeke... [​IMG]

19. qq77

qq77 New Member

Dear Stars,

20. qq77

qq77 New Member

Dear Stars,

21. sdblues

sdblues New Member

<font color="557733">Linda.. hehe.. Well, Happy Birthday!! and may you have a soccer team of kids coming next few yrs ;) :D</font>

22. sdblues

sdblues New Member

<font color="557733">Linda.. hehe.. Well, Happy Birthday!! and may you have a soccer team of kids coming next few yrs ;) :D</font>

23. sdblues

sdblues New Member

24. sdblues

sdblues New Member

25. stars03

stars03 Member

Hey Linda,
    Wow..yr bday is tomorrow...A very happy birthday to you too..Wishing u happiness and stay pretty n sweet always..Ya take the half day off to pamper yrself..u deserve it as it is yr bday.. [​IMG]

Dear SDL, Elmo..
    Thanks for the bday wishes...SDL..Thanks for the nice thoughts abt the mud cake but erm..u can leave it for yaself okie..Hee hee.. :p For yr info hor, my hubby got more clothes than me...dun noe y..he juz cant seem to get rid of those clothes he dun wear often anymore..hahaha..

26. stars03

stars03 Member

Hey Linda,
    Wow..yr bday is tomorrow...A very happy birthday to you too..Wishing u happiness and stay pretty n sweet always..Ya take the half day off to pamper yrself..u deserve it as it is yr bday.. [​IMG]

Dear SDL, Elmo..
    Thanks for the bday wishes...SDL..Thanks for the nice thoughts abt the mud cake but erm..u can leave it for yaself okie..Hee hee.. :p For yr info hor, my hubby got more clothes than me...dun noe y..he juz cant seem to get rid of those clothes he dun wear often anymore..hahaha..

27. stars03

stars03 Member

Hey Linda,

Dear SDL, Elmo..

28. stars03

stars03 Member

Hey Linda,

Dear SDL, Elmo..

29. stars03

stars03 Member

Hey SDL,
    Dun say Linda lah...u n JC form a soccer team first lah..so next time we can all go for a soccer match n watch u n yr kids play.. :p

30. stars03

stars03 Member

Hey SDL,
    Dun say Linda lah...u n JC form a soccer team first lah..so next time we can all go for a soccer match n watch u n yr kids play.. :p

31. stars03

stars03 Member

Hey SDL,

32. stars03

stars03 Member

Hey SDL,

33. assirac

assirac New Member

Stars > Viewed your album liaoz! Wah ... you look like some TCS actress leh (i forgot the name :p)... the evening gown in stunning pink is very pretty. Are your gowns MTM or OTR?

hmmm ... seems that alex is more popular around here leh. They have 4 PGs right? Anyone had their PS done by the other PGs?

To both stars and linda ... happy birthday!!!

34. assirac

assirac New Member

Stars > Viewed your album liaoz! Wah ... you look like some TCS actress leh (i forgot the name :p)... the evening gown in stunning pink is very pretty. Are your gowns MTM or OTR?

hmmm ... seems that alex is more popular around here leh. They have 4 PGs right? Anyone had their PS done by the other PGs?

35. assirac

assirac New Member

36. assirac

assirac New Member

37. sdblues

sdblues New Member

<font color="557733">Dear Stars,
    Very noti leh.. buy u mudcake u tell me keep for myself! hahaha~ bad lah, dun treat u to dinner liao :p

me &amp; JC soccer kids? we oredi can't agree on no. of kids.. u wait long lah.. hehe..</font>

38. sdblues

sdblues New Member

Very noti leh.. buy u mudcake u tell me keep for myself! hahaha~ bad lah, dun treat u to dinner liao :p

me &amp; JC soccer kids? we oredi can't agree on no. of kids.. u wait long lah.. hehe..</font>

39. sdblues

sdblues New Member

40. sdblues

sdblues New Member

41. aloe79

aloe79 New Member

Hi Stars and Linda,

Happy Birthday to both of u!! All the best wishes..

42. aloe79

aloe79 New Member

Hi Stars and Linda,

43. aloe79

aloe79 New Member

Hi Stars and Linda,

44. aloe79

aloe79 New Member

Hi Stars and Linda,

45. sdblues

sdblues New Member

<font color="557733">Ahlin just sent us her VG hee.. Thanks hor Ahlin! [​IMG]</font>

46. sdblues

sdblues New Member

<font color="557733">Ahlin just sent us her VG hee.. Thanks hor Ahlin! [​IMG]</font>

47. sdblues

sdblues New Member

48. sdblues

sdblues New Member

49. stars03

stars03 Member

Hey Assirac,
    Yups both the WG n EG is MTM..hee hee..u might find the pink EG very familiar..u might have also seen them in irene n i think another of one the girls wearing them in their PS shots..After that think that EG became OTR so irene n the other bride also like it alot...hee hee... Think both alex n vincent is equally popular...as for my MUA..she is more of a freelance wif WL..both me, cindy n agnes used her.. [​IMG]

Hey SDL,
    So how many kids do u wan n how many does JC wnats? Think the last time she mention she like 2 kids, best 1 girl n 1 boy.. [​IMG]

50. stars03

stars03 Member

Hey Assirac,
    Yups both the WG n EG is MTM..hee hee..u might find the pink EG very familiar..u might have also seen them in irene n i think another of one the girls wearing them in their PS shots..After that think that EG became OTR so irene n the other bride also like it alot...hee hee... Think both alex n vincent is equally popular...as for my MUA..she is more of a freelance wif WL..both me, cindy n agnes used her.. [​IMG]

Hey SDL,
    So how many kids do u wan n how many does JC wnats? Think the last time she mention she like 2 kids, best 1 girl n 1 boy.. [​IMG]