White by Vera Wang Wedding Gown For sale after 19/01/2013 - Size 0

loveparadox83

Hi

For BTB in 2013, I have the following for sale.

White by Vera Wang Wedding Gown.
Model and name: Ball Gown with Corded Lace Bodice and Tulle Skirt Style
VW351065
Size 0.
Description:
•Feather-light layers create a magnificent tossed tulle skirt design, with a romantic, ethereal quality that complements the elegant corded lace bodice.
•Matching sash is included. Make the look your own with a White by Vera Wang floral, grosgrain or horsehair sash.
•Train 70" from waist. Fully lined. Back zip. Dry clean only.

Gown has been altered to my height (1.62m) to fit with heels of at least 4 inch high.

The gown will be worn for few hours on the actual day only.
After that it will be available to the next bride after I have it professionally dry clean.

Comes with a preservation bag, white by vera wang floral sash (black colour, which i paid $100+ SGD for this sash) and the gown

The alteration cost me $350 at a local boutique (with receipt to prove), and shipping and handling fees cost me another $100++

Will be selling the gown at $1500SGD.
Price negotiable.

The gown will be in pristine and good condition as it is only worn indoor.

If you are interested, pls kindly PM me.

1912465.jpg

loveparadox83

Sorry for the late replies. I do not login to this forum often. All PMs replied. Check your emails.

Price $1500 is with white by vera wang sash belt.

Attached is the gown worn by me without the sash belt. I will put more pictures once I have a formal nicer with full hair/ make up with this gorgeous gown.

loveparadox83

A point to note that this gown is extremely lightweight, and you can walk freely and easily with high heels. You dont really need someone to help you pull up the gown which is abit unglam at certain situations.

You do not need a 'can can' for this gown as well, as the drape and the tulle is enough to make it a ball gown shape, which is more natural looking, and you wont feel heavy and hot with 'can can' inside.

I choose a very long veil for this gown so that it gives a kind of English romantic cathedral feel on the gown. I like that kind of wedding look.

PM me if you need more details.