Where to get bean bag?

L

laimei

hallo try www.snugg.com.sg they sell beanbags , covers and refills. i saw them in lifestyle magazine, cleo and female. i think it comes with delivery too.

sweetipie

hi

i bought 2 bean bag at 99 each in at exihibition at suntec few weeks back, from beanmart as well. i think it is also scacco...it's a promotion and the seller says it's a steal. they recommended us to take the ring rester but it was much expensive so we did not take it up

lbs

Hi sweetiepie...

that's a very good deal you got!

Are they adult size? I bought mine at $135..

rabbitwsk01

Hi tobebride

The bean bags are S$250. I cant remember the pl... the shop is running some promotion w the ladies card of DBS... let me chk and get back to u
happy.gif

Cheers
happy.gif

lester

Me also looking at getting the beans to fill up bag. Pls let those of us who are looking for just the beans, know. Thanks.

lbs

Hi All

You can get the beans at Bean Bags Mart at Eastpoint..I am not sure abt other place..

cheers!

hi all,

i didn't buy beanbags instead bought 2 big cottonbags from sembawang shopping centre, level 2. It is on the 2nd level, malay shop. selling at $10, soft soft type. reasonable price n E cover sells at $15.

plan to get another 2 more for my study room..

blurz

Hi Summerscenz,

Wondering if u are still in this thread.
Do u have any pics of the two cotton bags??
Can share?
Thanks

miralyn

Hi, finding bean bags too...but the shops recommended a while ago, wondering if still operating?

I'm looking for huge ones like TCC @ Boat Quay...looks cozy. Pls email me any pics & details if possible, my email:[email protected]

Thanks!!

demio

got mine at TPY central... furniture shop at block 177 at the corner... PVC cover can choose colour... rather large, sits an adult comfortably.. think it was $58 or 55 or $45 or something like that... can't quite remember..

krazy76baby

there is a shop at east point; simei that sells bean bags. they are rather costly; $100 plus. but they are not your usual "tear-drop" shaped. they are more like upright kidney shaped so when you sit on it, you are not sitting on the floor and you dont have to bend down to get up. very much like sitting on slightly low chairs.

demio

wow.. wonder why you gals can bear to pay so much for a bag of styrofoam beads? i paid about $100 for 2 and i felt rather pinched oredi.. but its the cheapest i can find for that size..

loppi_tan

I got mine at Spotlight. Beanbag with stuffings inside cost about $40 I think. I chose my own fabric - denim material that suits my house deco and colour scheme. Cloth plus sewing cost about $70 plus. The cost may be cheaper if you choose a cheaper material. More flexibility.... ;)

miralyn

I luv the big soft fabric type...will go spotlight check, price seems reasonable.

Btw, u gals hav any renov contractors to recommend? can send quotation/pics of ur hm best best..

diamond42

HI all,

I saw a few different types of Bean Bags cover in JB for sale and the price is really very attractive. I think only RM$39.00 or RM$40.00. Perhaps you gals would like to go over there to buy instead.
happy.gif

miralyn

Park mall basement hav 1 shop too...but quite exp price avg $300 onwards..Really cant bear pay so much for bean bag. JB pricing is attractive.

cecilialim

i got mine over the weekend at park mall Bean Bag Mart.... $650 for a Jumbo Ring which can seat 2 people, and one cean chair which can rest one person (like half lying down).... in micro fibre material... thought theirs looks very nice but a bit ex... still bought it anyway...

jnp

Hi Cecilia,

So, it's here u get to know about bean bag mart? Today, I accidentally stumble onto the bean bag mart factory (it's in Jurong East)while looking for furniture warehouse. So, I ask if I can go in and take a look and they allow me....unfortunely, I didn't get to see much cos they don't have much sample there. N no special discount if I get it there either. Looks like I got to make a trip down to Parkmall to see the whole range.

blurbaby

Quite nice thread.... I likes beanbags.... when shopping at PS and Marina.... can see a few stores selling beanbags too! Maybe can drop by there... not sure bout the store name but both on level 3....

U may try ur luck there...

strawbeary

I got mine at Harvey Norman at Millenia Walk. Their stocks come in fast and selling fast too. Price is SGD 69 which I think its alright.

bubblepearl

hi all...i have 2 bean bags for sale...nvr use before..purchase less than 1 month...selling reason..i am not using it..sat on it less than 30 mins..it is quite big..hmm..comfortable for one to sat on..colour in red and black..selling both at $60.

Please contact me at [email protected]

bubblepearl

hi all...i have 2 bean bags for sale...nvr use before..purchase less than 1 month...selling reason..i am not using it..sat on it less than 30 mins..it is quite big..hmm..comfortable for one to sat on..colour in red and black..selling both at $60.

Please contact me at [email protected]

young_bride

Hi,
I have a red heart-shaped bean bag + cushion for sale. Comes as a set. Made of fabric.

Clearing CHEAP!

PM me if keen...