Where to buy Engagement Ring?

Vin90

Hi all! Just sign up SingaporeBrides for my near future.

Okay, I'm popping the question soon. However, I do not know where to get an engagement ring at the best value.

My budget is about $1k+- (Not much though)
0.3 carat will do
Clarity perhaps VVS2 and above (Not very familiar with it)
Colour D E or F should be fine.
Upgradable? Perhaps from 0.3 carat to 0.5 and 0.5 to 0.7 every subsequent year?

Any recommended shops? As far as possible, my budget is still $1k+-. Any advice would be appreciated!

Okay, I'm popping the question soon. However, I do not know where to get an engagement ring at the best value.

0.3 carat will do

Any recommended shops? As far as possible, my budget is still $1k+-. Any advice would be appreciated!

U can try jann paul. :) they will also teach u about diamonds and they have excellent customer service!

yz88

0.3 carat will do

Happened to see lovis diamond having sales at mandarin gallery till TODAY. Hopefully in time. Can Check out their Facebook. They have one 0.37 vvs2 H @ $1079 in their catalog. I believe they will have more choices. U can drop by if you are free today

Happened to see lovis diamond having sales at mandarin gallery till TODAY. Hopefully in time. Can Check out their Facebook. They have one 0.37 vvs2 H @ $1079 in their catalog. I believe they will have more choices. U can drop by if you are free today

Attachments

• 1445991488697.jpg
    1445991488697.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 42

Owen83

Hi! Congrats to you... I recommend that you give eClarity a visit, they have wide range of diamonds, and also ring designs. If you are open to certified labgrown diamond then you can try BA.sg too…