Where i can find a BIDET in singapore?

nicole85

hi people, i use this bidet at my friend's house in singapore.It is a devices that attach to a toilet seat and will spray out water when you turn a nozzles. It is really much cleaner and i feel so much better. I hear that it is even good for lady during menstrual periods.But too bad, my friend forget where they get it. Anyone know where i can find this product in singapore?

noknok

go to TOTO show room beside Sin xiang choon at bukit timah road branch. They should have. But it's not cheap.

nicole85

yes i been there before.. it quite expensive and they cannot install for me because their bidet come with the toilet seat. I have to remove my toilet seat in order for them to install it. And my toilet is custom build, so is it big no no for me... is there any other shop that are selling?

noknok

Actually Bidets are quite expensive leh.. The one you saw is the plastic type with the seat cover or the ceramic bowl with the bidet spout?

If your toilet is done already, I'll presume yours is the plastic type seat cover that just put on top of the toilet bowl. That technology is from japan. I only saw that in Toto before. Maybe you try looking for Japanese sanitary ware brands in singapore.

Actually toilet seat installation is quite simple.

You got an ID to do up the house for you before?? think you can give them a call and ask them if they have lobang or not.

ekling

i just bought 2 set from wellnessbidet.com have a addition nozzle compare to other supplier. I guess they are the only one who have additional nozzle that design for lady use.