what is the highest amount you have spend on LV stuff alone??For LV Fans only

judetan

Hi gals,

between a Monogram sling tote bag ($1350) and a damier speedy 30($990)? i have shortlisted this 2, only getting one. if u have nicer, trendy designs, please recommend me. I cannot make my mind.

405985.jpg
405986.jpg

lv120481

Ladies,

I spent $650 for a monogram pouch, $400 for a 6cc wallet (bought in Italy), $270 monogram business card holder and a $240 epi coin pouch.

doreamon

hi irene,

i will take the tote bag .. cos i dun like to hand carry my bag one (lazy la...) see wether u like to handcarry or sling it over your shoulder

judetan

hi jonu, and apples,

how i wish i can lay my hands on both...kekekeke......

u think they gona increase the price again during November or December?

doreamon

i'm not sure leh, but went there 2 weeks ago then heard that the SA was telling one customer that they decrease the price cos of the euro conversion thing ... (becos the gal was intending to buy a bag then but the price was cheaper than she first asked a few mths ago...)

grapeful

bot the ribera MM think the shape is very nice. pity it does not have a base so i cannot put very heavy stuff.

judetan

just a tip to share, to keep the speedy shape in shape, put a card board cut accordingly to the base measurements in..and no matter how little things u have in there, it's be in the nicest shape..

judetan

hubbi said that i wont like the sling tote cos he realise all my handbags are handcarried ones...keke, i didnt even realise that. think i get the Speedy Damier.

babygoh

to me i think i go more for the design, i love to adore on the surface thing even though not very economical ...i think Monogram sling tote can offer some flexibility when you dont feel like hand carrying all the times and also some clothes only goes well with this sling thing

grapey

$1680 - ribera mm in damier canvas. then i realise that the alma is better.. has a base. the ribera tends to sink in when too many things are placed in it coz there is no solid base.

applescream

Hi all,

anyone noe if the monogram mini lin speedy 30 & 25 are available in Sg? If yes, any idea how much do they cost? thanks!

sarahcrayon

hi..i just saw the mini lin speedy..the dune is really very nice but scare of easily dirted..there's only the speedy 30 and it's about 1000 plus btw, i'm also considering the damier azur or the mini lin dune..any suggestion?

kiki81

Hi Ladies,

Any1 interested in getting a monogram puch. Seldom use. Bought 2 yrs ago and conditon is 9/10. Bought it @ $650 now selling for $500.Comes with receipt.

decembermi

i have a reporter bag i brought in Milan 6 months back...
happy.gif
1600 in Sin and i got it for 1200

My relatives, now in Paris, brought another 3 items and will fly back next week with my LVs!!

coffeekopi

Dear all, May I know has anyone seen this LV wallet design in singapore?
the sales person in europe told me that this is a LV limited edition design.

anyone has any idea of how much is this wallet selling in singapore?
the name of this range is call "Monogram Dentelle Porte."
thanks

540552.jpg

lyn6305

Hi DeC,

I also asked my fren to buy a wallet from Paris this mth...gt it 2 weeks ago...hehe...

Its so much cheaper getting there than in SG.
happy.gif

One of the bag i wanted to buy was out of stock so din manage to buy it. The salesperson told my fren tat their stock per design is limited...they will deliver stock each day morning...so must go to their outlet early...i am nt sure if this is true or nt.

decembermi

Hi Lyn,

It is indeed cheaper, my 3 items (1 sling, 1 men wallet & 1 ladies wallet) cost about S$2,700; but now i only pay $2150... total haf 4 items liao, think i will stop my spending on LV for a while and start saving for hse & bb!

lyn6305

Hi DeC,

Hehe...me still waiting for my fren to fly to Paris or other areas in France. Then can ask her to get for me. But if she's nt flying there b4 Feb then i will go HK to get myself...i believe HK's LV would be cheaper than getting in SG.
happy.gif

When would ur hse be coming? Customary liao?

cuclainne

hi - hubby just bought me my first LV bag .. the neverfull gm and i must admit that it's quite addictive .. does anyone knows if the price for the speedy 25 and 30 is still at S$950 and S$990?

there are a few other pieces that i am interested in finding out the price of:

trotteur
wapity case (i think this is about S$400)
petit bucket
papillon 30
vavin pm

can anyone help?

winter27

speedy 25 is 980 and 30 is 1020 now...

papillion 30 is ard 1020-1040...cant rem the exact thou...

price is as off last sat...

cuclainne

thanks winter .. wow, that means prices are going up .. better get them before it gets any higher ah .. hehehehe ..

cuclainne

key and change pouch (mono canvas) is $245

business card holder (mono canvas) is $300

pochette accessories bag is $475

mini pochette accessories bag is $375

prices are of last saturday .. i also overheard the SA telling a customer that they're expecting new stocks of Neverfull to come in on Monday .. Raffles store has small and large in their stocks at the moment.

cuclainne

i think it's up by another 100 or so .. i paid 1050 for the largest Neverfull in Jan but my colleague told me it's now 1100+

i'm hoping my husband would give me either a galliera or trevi for christmas ..
happy.gif

superfamous

i think the most expensive is probably my ribera PM or papilion 30, cant remember wor.

but not the most expensive bag in my collection =P

what do you ladies think of the new vernis colours? i feel like getting a french purse but i just bought a new LV wallet less than a year ago & still in very good condition.

bot an abbesses and a popincourt at ard $1,200 each

btw, anyone interested in a brand new speedy 25 bought from France in April 09, my colleague is selling at $800. she bought two bags and want to sell away speedy, anyone interested?

and anyone know how much is Trvoli PM cost in SG?