Wedding Shoes^_^

gubgub

Does anyone know of any shoes shop that sells NICE NICE white satin + embroided wedding shoes..? Or any shops that custom-make shoes aprt from leaping lizard.....

joteohl

hi anne
can try jwest i think. they have a shop at raffles city 3rd storey. osos a space at takashimayay. another shop, can remember its name, located at the palais renaissance.

gubgub

Thx, Jo.
Already tried jwest and Paradox, but they dont carry stain + embroided stuffs...which shop is this at Taka?

joteohl

hi anne
i mean taka shoes dept has jwest she. hav u seen bridal mag? they featured a few shops.let me go thru them and get back to u on Mon

gubgub

hihi, found my shoes today!! At paradox! Last time I went, was just looking at designs on the rack. Today I ask about changing color and strap, and they actaully do MTM. Cool! So excited now! Can finally move on to the next item
happy.gif

So, you geared up for your BIG day?

joteohl

hi anne
great to hear that. i ws about to tell u visit paragon. there r 2 shops wif pretty shoes. when's ur AD? My AD is 21st May. now in the midst of packing and getting ready to shift to new flat.

hamster_gal

hi anne...
i just ordered my shoes from paradox, mine is embroidery with small crystals and the material is satin... maybe u can ask again? mine is actually off the rack and i asked for a different colour that they dun have on the rack and i also changed the strap
happy.gif

wyy

sorri hor....

where is the exact location of Palais Renaissance? How much exactly for the cost of a pair of shoes to have it MTM?

starmoon

hi wyy

palais renaissance is just beside orchard tower (opposite Forum shopping centre). The last time I went the lady told me to MTM, it costs 320 and above...in the end, i didnt MTM cos I bought one off the rack.

glamourette

What is the price difference if i custom-make the shoes and buy off the rack from Paradox? Looking for a pair of shoes for my ROM. One with Crystals or diamante. Still searching... any advise?

nanshee

Hai Allie
There's not much difference on custom make shoes .. Both Yan Yee and Angeline from Paradox can help u with it ..
happy.gif
I have bought 4 pairs from them .. and i must say the heels are really comfortable!

childlike

just wanna ask sth: are custom made shoes really safe? i mean, what if end up the shoes are not comfortable or diff fr what you wanted them to be? then how? pay already cannot reject right?

minssy

hi erica,

bridal shoes are normally similar designs rite? the straps cant be that complicated so i guess it shd be ok. i dunnoe how big your shoe size is but if u have regular foot size, just get something cheap & good lah
happy.gif

childlike

yeh cos my feet easily get painful and cant walk well. i dun usu wear high heels cos they hurt so much. i can only wear very comfortable shoes, with enuf cushioning and broad heels and comfortable straps etc. i think i will go for those with some platform but wonder if that will look informal?

annabelle

sleepsleep, paradox is located at Palaise Rennaisance. place is between orchard towers and Thai embassy (DKNY there) its at e basement called essex walk

annabelle

u're welcome sleepsleep... yup they have 4" very comfortable heels but they're very ex. lor... can custom make also...
happy.gif

childlike

how much will MTM shoes cost? i wanna get one that is similar design to one of my pair of platform shoes, strappy and formal looking yet with platform.

BTw where is leaping lizards? i wanna go to all these places then make decision?

minssy

hi ericia,

it can range from tens to 100 plus depending on where u go, what straps u choose etc.

leapin lizard is at international plaza level 1. its just opposite burger king.

childlike

Hi girls,
you know any shops that sell MTM paris shoes?
I like a design of renoma paris shoes but they only come in black and i wanted sth silver. so i thought of using that same design and material but MTM for them to be silver.

minssy

hi lene,

if you are looking for flat & yet formal ones, then its quite hard cos i have been looking myself also...

if you are dun mind bridal alike ones, you can try exodus..they have lovely ballet shoes at around $20 only. they are definitely cool & matching for WG...

thefishinc

Hi I had been trying very hard to search for size 4 or rather 4 & half heel for my niece any help is greatly appreciated.

minssy

hi lene,

long time ago i bought a pair from cyn at metro paragon. then i got a pair of white open toes from heatwave but i think its too casual. so now i am looking again. i was at this shoe shop in millenia walk last nite. something like 'all about you'. very very gorgeous crystal & diamond open toes but heels! i checked and they dun have flats. so sad. else they will make really lovely shoes to match any WG & EG. and its under $80 so its still affordable.. sigh sigh. will start to look again...

minssy

hi lene,

when is your AD? why give up? actually, if you really cant be too bothered, go to exodus or heatwave.. you are a size 7 rite? its not as tough as my size 9 with broad feet okie? chill it
happy.gif

lene05

hi minssy,
my AD 22 Feb 2006. cos i cant find something i like.
kao_angry.gif
all the shoe got heel...

may i know how tall r u? i'm 1.72
kao_biggrin.gif

tealeaf

Hi Lene,

I made a silver pair with crystald from Leaping lizards, the heel is only 1.25inches; paid $75 and looks beautiful
happy.gif
You can give it a try.

minssy

hi lene,

sure.. u got the same requirements as me mah.. just different size.. if i spot something, i let you know lah
happy.gif

patali

HI
I went taka,metro,OG,JB,raffles city and guess what I finally found one in a neighbourhood store Kovan over in hougang...I'm 157cm and FH is about 175cm...it's silver satin with about 3.5inch comfy heels cost $35...yeah...I wouldn't mind paying higher but couldn't find one with juz the right silver or material which I would wear even after the PS and AD
happy.gif
.....and bought another black heels about 2inch for the causal outfit in PS which cost $25!....it has black satin
happy.gif
....the shop's main outlet is from melaka with about three branches in S'pore: Kovan, another in eastern S'pore and one in jurong